Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: predictions for 6th and 7th day type of battle

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: predictions for 6th and 7th day type of battle

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamK View Post
    5th day is confirmed to be a rest day, making the 6th day the final competition of the tournament.

The 7th day is probably just a ceremony.
    Look at the last chapter Polyusica clearly stated here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...6/c292/16.html that the last day was a competition between the guild.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member thousandIN1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think for the 6th day(break-day) we'll see some of the non-tournament plots being further explored, such as; the jellal/kagura plot. which i see it happening at night of the 6th day. here's how i see it happening, after jellal reconvines with ultear/meredy he heads back to tournament grounds and is spotted by the council(minus lahar) who corners him, but is saved by kagura. after she confronts jellal and starts to fight with him. before she can land the finishing blow erza arrives and has a brief skirmish.
    then on the 7th day it'll be a 2 on 1 face off with kagura and minerva attacking erza(assuming jellal is absent) it'll be too much for her but then minerva tired of kagura getting in her way will injure her, but not without kagura getting in some swift strikes. so then it becomes a 3 way battle.
    butttttt.....
    if jellal is there(doubt it) then it'll be a 2v2 kagura/minerva vs erza/jellal(who'd you think would win this match??)
    http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/x-men-legends-3/signatures.html

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member WilliamK's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kauia View Post
    Look at the last chapter Polyusica clearly stated here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...6/c292/16.html that the last day was a competition between the guild.
    That complies to what I said. This is Day 4, the next is a break - Day 5 and the final day of the competitions is Day 6, however the actual tournament itself ends on Day 7 which therefore implies and agrees to my assumption of it being a rest day.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamK View Post
    That complies to what I said. This is Day 4, the next is a break - Day 5 and the final day of the competitions is Day 6, however the actual tournament itself ends on Day 7 which therefore implies and agrees to my assumption of it being a rest day.
    Now I see what you meant. I thought there was a gap in her words. Either seven is a rest day or seven is the day of ceremony for awards and stuff.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

on the last they polyusica said that all of the 5 members per guild will participate (maybe in an all out royal rumble) :

either:
    1. Dragons arrive and they will help each other to beat it
    2. FT emerging as the winner and someone from FT who is guarding Lucy is injured will tell that they abducted Lucy then passed out

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2