Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Aoi Kunieda descendant of Beel's Mother?

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Aoi Kunieda descendant of Beel's Mother?

Aoi Kunieda descendant of Beel's Mother?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aoi Kunieda descendant of Beel's Mother?

It's possible, but we don't have enough info yet. There are several options:

1) Aoi and Beel's mother just look similar, but are not related. Beel's mom's introduction to the story has to do with something else.

2) Aoi and Beel's mother are directly related, and her introduction to the story is related to Aoi's parents disappearance.

3) Beel's mother could have a similarity to Aoi, but for some completely other reason. For example, maybe Beel's mother is related to Aoi's father, which is why he went to go train and left home.

4) Beel's mother could have been a friend of Aoi's mother, father, or even Ikaruga Suiten and Saotome.

I mean, its definitely open for discussion, but its also highly likely we'll find out a good deal more next chapter (chapter 166).

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aoi Kunieda descendant of Beel's Mother?

It could be possible also the fact the Aoi was able to see Koma. Could mean that she got low Demonic power in her or she has the Ability from her Mother.
    To the Points Teeba also bring in, i find it also interisting that Ikaruga Suiten got the same Art as Aoi. This could really mean that Aoi is really descendante from Royal Demon Familie.

By the Way, my first tought was i shouldn´t post here, when u open a Thread then bring your own Idea and Theorie in. That let it look better then a simple Question. That is my tought about that.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Aoi Kunieda descendant of Beel's Mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    It could be possible also the fact the Aoi was able to see Koma. Could mean that she got low Demonic power in her or she has the Ability from her Mother.
    To the Points Teeba also bring in, i find it also interisting that Ikaruga Suiten got the same Art as Aoi. This could really mean that Aoi is really descendante from Royal Demon Familie.

By the Way, my first tought was i shouldn´t post here, when u open a Thread then bring your own Idea and Theorie in. That let it look better then a simple Question. That is my tought about that.
    The Details about her is Still Not Enough. Also Teeba also said it all.
    Hilda told that Iris(Beel's Mother) was like an older sister to her is that the reason why she don't like AOI because she reminds her of Iris? Hmm... She don't want to remember her Master to Aoi?
    Last edited by FaustXIII; July 26, 2012 at 10:55 PM.

New Reply