Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter (Average rating: 4 / 5)

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Epic

53 30.29%
  • 4 Good

89 50.86%
  • 3 Average

24 13.71%
  • 2 Boring

4 2.29%
  • 1 Bad

5 2.86%
New Reply
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 596 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 596 Discussion / 597 Predictions

It's strange that we've not seen anything to indicate the jutsu Tobi is using is a MS jutsu. His eye has not once changed while using it, unlike with Kakashi's Kamui but they have to be related. In this interview Kishi confirms a few things for us, one of them being that Tobi and Madara do indeed know one another.

It could be someone using Obito's eye, it could be Obito. The fact that we know this other dimension exists yet have no idea on how much time may pass in that dimension, or who else had access to such jutsu etc. raises a lot questions. The only thing we can confirm at this point is that Kamui and this "One Jutsu" are related in some way.

I for one believe we were shown Obito's death for a reason.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vladnik View Post
    but it still doesnt tell us the reason he didn't return to Konoha...he had absolutely no reason to betray it...that is why I still do not believe that Tobi=Obito...it just makes no sense
    I belive hes not betrayed anyone, he is trying to create a "world without wars" hes goals can be pretty much the same as Naruto's and Nagato's ...hes just using a wrong methods

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    but most people always complaining about Sasuke chakra , right !?

and Tobi has Hashirama cells that mean he probably has more chakra capacity than even Naruto !!!

didn't Kakashi want behead and kill Gedo Mazu by his MS jutsu !? destroying ten tiles body including 7 bijju and Hachibi and QB chakra need a super strong jutsu and you saying Kamui isn't haxed !?
    What does Sasuke has to do with anything?
    Let Dr Snakes enjoy his time with Oro and Taka.

Kamui is indeed haxed, yet Tobi uses a more advanced version of it, and Kakashi wounded him not by overpowering it but simply by being smart, something that can't be said for any fight in this manga since... well, forever.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Tobi does not need to be Obito to use Kamui. Going by the databook you just need training to get that jutsu and MS. Any MS user could end up using Kamui and variations of it. Tobi is just that good. He was able to not only get some type of Kamui but also make himself intangible with it.
    Kakashi did say "Ninjutsu" and not "Doujutsu", meaning that it can definitely be the case

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

So what??? Tobi gets hurt because Kakashi sends attacks to another dimension??? I don't get it. It's stupid...Why he gets hurt now but they didn't hurt him when they fought Pein and Kakashi send send his attacks to another dimension...or when he fought Deidara at the beginning of the Shippuuden? Please someone explain this chapter to me.

P.S Do you guys think that they're jutsus are connected because it's Obito's second eye? If that's so then- If Tobi is not Obito- Obito would be BADASS.
    Last edited by Masterpice; August 01, 2012 at 05:46 AM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    That's no problem, the real problem is finding out how Obito could be on par with Minato just a couple of years after the war in which he "apparently" died in and the fact that he was such a benevolent person in even death, what could've happened in that short amount to have made him so angry and malevolent. I've got to say that the Obito theory is getting more relevant but there's still a lot of probs around it.

Kishi is really draging this one out though, I hope the we come to a greater conclusion soon.
    Ok this one will be kind of farfetched but it could make sense:

Madara lost to the 1st Hokage and "died" but eventually escaped to hide somewhere and come up with a plan.
    For some reason he needed an Uchiha body as a medium to live on, since his old body was dying, but he was too weak to fight an Uchiha so luckily he stubled upon an almost dead (or maybe even completely dead) Obito and used his body to create a new "shell" for himself. Afterwards he left his old body somehwere nobody would find it (in order to revive himself with Rinnengan later on, when the time is right). This could also be the reason Itachi said "He is just a shell of his former self", he meant that he's a weaker form of Madara with limited powers.

Why he has two personalities (Tobi vs. Edo Tensei Madara) beats me, but there could be a lot explanations to that. Tobi changing over time, Obito being part of the personality, whatever.

And he could fight Minato because Madara gave his powers to the body (somehow).
    Or maybe Tobi just found Obito's body, stole the eye and found that ability so awesome that he made it his signature move.

But you're right about this taking to long, I want to finally find out who the hell is beneath the mask.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member helios_shin's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi did not use so much chakra. he just sent away small objects... but he makes two raiden clone..

About this sharingan's thing. i have a theory. Perhaps it's not about Obito's eyes power. perhaps it's just the jutsu ability for mangekyo sharingan for no-uchiha users. the implant of the MS eyes for an uchiha user is allow him to use one more powerful jutsu like Itachi told to Sasuke.so it's could be related for a non-uchiha.
    So it could be Obito's eye... or not. it doesn't matter. For me Tobi is just some kind of Madara's zetsu clone. An Uchiha spirit blessed with a body maked by DNA research with the blood of the first hokage. and finaly he implants a new sharingan in his body so he can handle a new eye power with is weaken body, or this ability is just the consequence of his new body whose is not an uchiha body.
    And like someone told before me, every eyes have his power, one to cast and one to control.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffy7GR View Post
    The bold goes for Kakashi too...do not you think so?...
    Tobi has been using it for 17 years, daily ... while Kakashi used it sporadically that's the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Hate to bring up the Tobi=Obito theory again, but the idea behind it kind of blows my mind now.
    As we saw with Itachi and Sasuke, one eye of the MS is for Amaterasu and the other for Tsukyomi (correct me if I'm wrong here).
    So if Tobi is Obito and Kakashi has his other eye, the ability of someone having both eyes would be
    - Seding objects other than oneself to the seperate dimension with one eye (Kakashi)
    - And being able to move between the dimensions with the other eye (Tobi)

On the off chance that this is true, we would need a good explanation of how Obito survived the rocks crushing his body.
    It can't be Obito .. it doesn't fit timeline ... Tobi is older than Nagato because he gace him the rinnegan, Obito wasn't even born at that time ...

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Ok this one will be kind of farfetched but it could make sense:

Madara lost to the 1st Hokage and "died" but eventually escaped to hide somewhere and come up with a plan.
    For some reason he needed an Uchiha body as a medium to live on, since his old body was dying, but he was too weak to fight an Uchiha so luckily he stubled upon an almost dead (or maybe even completely dead) Obito and used his body to create a new "shell" for himself. Afterwards he left his old body somehwere nobody would find it (in order to revive himself with Rinnengan later on, when the time is right). This could also be the reason Itachi said "He is just a shell of his former self", he meant that he's a weaker form of Madara with limited powers.

Why he has two personalities (Tobi vs. Edo Tensei Madara) beats me, but there could be a lot explanations to that. Tobi changing over time, Obito being part of the personality, whatever.

And he could fight Minato because Madara gave his powers to the body (somehow).
    Or maybe Tobi just found Obito's body, stole the eye and found that ability so awesome that he made it his signature move.

But you're right about this taking to long, I want to finally find out who the hell is beneath the mask.
    Doesn't fit timeline ... Tobi is older than Obito .. so he can't be him ... its mroe like madara created tobi out of his body and zetsu body ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

If that is Obito's second eye....WOW. Obito would be the strongest Uchiha ever if he would be alive...That would be another overpowered Uchiha.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    So what??? Tobi gets hurt because Kakashi sends attacks to another dimension??? I don't get it. It's stupid...Why he gets hurt now but they didn't hurt him when they fought Pein and Kakashi send send his attacks to another dimension...or when he fought Deidara at the beginning of the Shippuuden? Please someone explain this chapter to me.

P.S Do you guys think that they're jutsus are connected because it's Obito's second eye? If that's so then- If Tobi is not Obito- Obito would be BADASS.
    Perhaps when Kakashi send those things to another dimension Tobi was :
    1- in Naruto real world dimension !!!
    2- in another place in that goddamn dimension !!!

Quote Quote:
    If that is Obito's second eye....WOW. Obito would be the strongest Uchiha ever if he would be alive...That would be another overpowered Uchiha.
    well , maybe yes , but I doubt he could stand against another uchihas overpower jutsu .... Amatrusu/Susanoo/Tsukiumi/Akatsumi and etc.
    Last edited by shafagh; August 01, 2012 at 05:58 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested over the fact that no one has thought about how the power of Rasengan gets weaker and stronger without real reason. I remember when Naruto and Sasuke were about to clash and Rasengan was so much stronger than chidori, only to get equal when they fought for the last time before the time skip. But to get to the topic, when Naruto did a regular Rasengan against Pain it did crazy damage and had immense force, now his ultimate-bijuu-mode rasengan has the same destructive power as a simple explosive tag.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    It can't be Obito .. it doesn't fit timeline ... Tobi is older than Nagato because he gace him the rinnegan, Obito wasn't even born at that time ...
    It is an implausible theory, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's impossible.
    Real Madara could've been the one who gave Nagato the Rinnengan and once he felt the aging taking the upper hand of his body he searched for a new medium and found Obito.

I know it's a little crazy, but it could've been like that. And I honestly don't know anymore who Kishi wants to surprise us with otherwise. Aside from introducing a completely new character.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi has been using it for 17 years, daily ... while Kakashi used it sporadically that's the difference

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Doesn't fit timeline ... Tobi is older than Obito .. so he can't be him ... its mroe like madara created tobi out of his body and zetsu body ...
    was tobi not talking as "uchiha madara" at that time?

And if its obitos other eye........who else knew were obito's body was...you dont just stumble upon a pile of rubble in war time and say "hey lets dig this up to see if theres a body under it"....so long story short.....Tobi is Rin..using Obitos other eye.......she knew were his body was.....we never herd a thing about her death or what happened after obitos death....all we know is Kakashi feels regret around her death because he failed to save her.....so thats my bet lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi has EMS...he cannot lose his eyesight...propably though...Madara may give him his eye before dying
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

It is an implausible theory, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's impossible.
    Real Madara could've been the one who gave Nagato the Rinnengan and once he felt the aging taking the upper hand of his body he searched for a new medium and found Obito.

I know it's a little crazy, but it could've been like that. And I honestly don't know anymore who Kishi wants to surprise us with otherwise. Aside from introducing a completely new character.
    madara was resurrected, remember?

his soul was recalled from the dead, he definitely died

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As before I still think Tobi is Madara's brother Izuna, who didn't die (why would he, no one in Naruto would ever die from something like taking his eyes out? why not take the eyes of some other uchiha shinobi who died on the battlefield)

Izuna after the death of Madara took the DNA of the first (somehow) and was given the mission to collect all sharingan of dead Uchiha and was to find a way to revive his brother (Madara).

Somewhen he got his hands on Obito's right eye, who was crushed under a rock but his eye survived. With this eye he got the power of Obitos Kamui.

His fluid body has is some way to do with Zetsu, whom Izuna created after he got the firsts DNA... You just need to wonder why create Zetsu in the first place... just for that war?... maybe while experimenting with the firsts DNA Izuna first created zetsu and afterwards put the dna in himself... after all zetsu following and knowing Tobi means that he created him...

And all that stuff about Orochimaru is simply that he found out about Izuna's experiments with the firsts DNA (somewhere here is maybe a connection to Yamato - unless if he was made by Danzou)
    That scroll which Team Taka found is probably something about creating Zetsus? dunno

You bet the chapter when Madara arrives at Naruto's location the chapters name will be "brothers reunion"
    Hi there! If you read my post you might want to help me improve my english skills by correcting mistakes I made... Thanks!

New Reply
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast