Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter (Average rating: 4 / 5)

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Epic

53 30.29%
  • 4 Good

89 50.86%
  • 3 Average

24 13.71%
  • 2 Boring

4 2.29%
  • 1 Bad

5 2.86%
New Reply
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 596 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 596 Discussion / 597 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    Tobis dimension place is independant of time which is why he can go there and train/age alot quicker than people on outside
    This seems interesting.If Kishi checks this topic he will love this theory..With that you can cover some plotholes. Great thought man
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Gosh Rin wasn't born when Tobi and Madara gave rinnegan to Nagato thus ... Tobi can't be Rin ... it doesn't fit the timeline because she is same age as Obito and Tobi can't be Obito for timeline purposes
    Would obitos eye not have decomposed by then?did tobi like find his body right away?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    During VOTE battle Rasengan and Chidori didn't exactly clash. If they had Sasuke would've lost.

Regardless, Tobi's body is itself odd. It's not a normal body.

It did twice... One when Sasuke was flunged into the waterfall and were he later commented on the fact that Naruto had an annoying ninjutsu and the other during bijuu-mode vs CS2. Anyway, I don't like the sudden nerfing and boosting of the different Rasengan. Aw, well there's not much to do and you're correct Tobi has an odd body, which should explain the impact.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner istheman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    remember when naruto's chakra shroud gave so much life energy around him the wood jutsu started sprouting by itself?

i've always thought naruto's shroud was emitting a chakra restorative aura to all living things around him, especially the moent when kakashi and gai were pulled into his demon fox form they probably were restored heaps

gai shouldn't be able to move either after using the gates, now he's fighting in full fitness

i think naruto is a walking aoe healer
    If that is the case then LoL because we might as well give Naruto water and let him make it into wine.
    "What was that, I couldn't hear you over the free power ups I was getting.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by istheman View Post
    This is getting ridiculous a relatively fresh Kakashi felt lethargic and slow after one use of Kamui here http://www.mangareader.net/93-47597-...apter-484.html and here http://www.mangareader.net/93-47597-...apter-484.html and yet here he is spamming kamui like a hatred filled sasuke yet no one complains like when it is Sasuke . All Kakashi is definetly going blind its just plot no jutsu protecting him this discusion here alludes that he knows what happens when you use mangekyo http://www.mangareader.net/93-262-9/...apter-257.html . lastly I dont know why you are all suprised that Tobi's jutsu is one not two different jutsu, I thought that was pretty obvious after this http://www.mangareader.net/93-400-10...apter-395.html
    There is one difference. Normally Kakashi takes quite some time to prepare his Kamui like against Deidara and in the fight now. But against sasuke he activated it in an instant. Maybe that is a lot more straining. Against Deidara he was using at least 2 Kamuis and still was able to move quite freely, only after the 3rd which he had to use instantly again (the explosion) he was unable to move. And maybe Kurama gave them some chakra like someone else mentioned. Otherwise I agree Kakashi should be totally exhausted and unable to move.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by istheman View Post
    If that is the case then LoL because we might as well give Naruto water and let him make it into wine.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-56332-...apter-505.html

see? even trees grow uncontrollably when exposed to it

it's not entirely deus ex machina though

it also means naruto's healing tobi by being near him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Would obitos eye not have decomposed by then?did tobi like find his body right away?
    who knows? Read my sig ... I am tired of explaining everything everytime
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Well for Tobi we do have an explanation... He has senju DNA after all. Kakashi on the other hand should be... Emm at least showing some serious fatigue...
    Well my guess is that during the time Kakashi was covered and protected by Kurama's chakra (in ch 571 and 572), he recovered his chakra back (which he lost from all that fighting before against the Seven Swordsman and the 5-tails).

It is possible since Kurama's chakra does have healing effect (when not tainted by hatred) and has extremely high level of life-energy to it (as seen by the effect it has on Mukuton).

Another point is that Kakashi may have increased his ability to control Kamui and the consumption of chakra that it uses even more in preparation for the war after seeing the result of overusing it against Pain.

Another possibility is that he is using those medicine pills to recover back his energy (remember there was one medicine pill which was said to give a person sufficient energy to last 3 days).

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    who knows? Read my sig ... I am tired of explaining everything everytime
    your eyesight degenerates if u're using ur own MS

it doesn't when you're using someone else's

that's how people get EMS

there's no indication from kakashi yet that his eye is deteriorating at all, and if the eye belongs to obito, tobi could be someone else using it hence EMS status

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah for everyone screaming this doesnt fit the timeline, well its clear the dimension tobi goes to might mean a few days there is a few seconds on the outside like itachis tsukoyomi. this could explain why tobi could be obito

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tellis429's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    You've really got to hand it to Minato's best student. Only he could've figured out Tobi's jutsu. Who else would be more fitting to figure it out other than the student of the best S/T jutsu user in history?? in order to figure it out, one would have to know a lot about S/T ninjutsu and that would be none other than Kakashi.
    Even Minato said that his wasn't the best, it just appears that he applies it the best and in cooler ways for viewer. I can definitely see where you are coming from though, kakashi's quick wit finally reminded me that this is a manga about ninja's and not my fire is bigger than yours.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    yeah for everyone screaming this doesnt fit the timeline, well its clear the dimension tobi goes to might mean a few days there is a few seconds on the outside like itachis tsukoyomi. this could explain why tobi could be obito
    1) itachi doesn't have infinite tsukuyomi
    2) tsukuyomi is a genjutsu, and any increase in time is merely from the target's own perception. there is no indication that there was any actual alteration of time
    3) there's no evidence so far to suggest that the alternate dimension runs time differently

i'd say
    1) it's quite likely tobi's eye is obito's
    2) it's unknown if tobi's body is obito's or based on obito's (with zetsu)
    3) even if the body was obito, it's unknown if the soul behind tobi is obito's. obito's body could be used as a vessel by this possible transferror, nothing more

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tellis429 View Post
    Even Minato said that his wasn't the best, it just appears that he applies it the best and in cooler ways for viewer. I can definitely see where you are coming from though, kakashi's quick wit finally reminded me that this is a manga about ninja's and not my fire is bigger than yours.
    that's exactly what i was thinking when I read the chapter!

the story is finally back on NINJAS, and not mages with the biggest mana pool and the greatest AOE spells

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pantelis2006's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    your eyesight degenerates if u're using ur own MS

it doesn't when you're using someone else's

that's how people get EMS

there's no indication from kakashi yet that his eye is deteriorating at all, and if the eye belongs to obito, tobi could be someone else using it hence EMS status
    Maybe you don't remember Kakashi asking Itachi how much had his eyesight deteriorated.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

kakashi shines so bright!! i cant even....!!
    funny how each time he kamuis the object it doesnt land right in tobi's face, its gotta be his left or right parts of his body

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

What a stupid chapter. There was absolutely no point to it, it didn't show any cool action and certainly didn't advance the story. And now Kishimoto still needs to stall a month before we get to 600 and his face.

New Reply
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast