Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!!

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.63%
  • 2 (Average)

13 10.57%
  • 3 (Good)

32 26.02%
  • 4 (Great!)

54 43.90%
  • 5 (Epic)

18 14.63%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

4 3.25%
New Reply
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 676 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 676 Discussion/ 677 Prediction

Let's not go off topic with boney please. But yes, as I said this method with the standard process would not make sense with the plot so far so I guess Oda thought about it

Quote Originally Posted by jamarTheDem View Post

Zoro group still doing the same thing, but I noticed Kinemon reaction toward the word "Dragon" so if that not Momonosuke like I been saying (Also that CC men didn't say the dragon name) Momonsuke could of also been "turned" into a dragon by CC, rather then a "giant" or he could of turned to a dragon using Kinemon powers, I also came up with another theory: What if Momonosuke left the Wano kingdom, on the Dragon too help look for it's parents (could of been the one that the straw hats met) If this true then the dragon lead the way, and met the bigger dragon. The bigger dragon could of beaten Momonosuke and send him flying, which he was discovered by CC men

Just theory
    Is that you beck ? Repeating your theory again and again won't make it come true.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jamarTheDem's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hokageji View Post
    About those saying the dragon is Kinemon's son, mononosuke,
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...60/c658/3.html

Kinemon clearly mentions that monosuke is a boy and the conversation sounds like he is around the same age as these kids. If not, it would be a sword rather than anything else.

I was thinking the new DF fruit might be consumed by one of the strawhats. Only Ussop or Nami can from the likes of it, but it would be a great fruit to consume. since axolotl can regenerate their limbs.
    True, but who said Dragons can't have genders? Don't forget that The Wano country is old fashioned and traditional, so treating a dragon like a family could be common. The kids could never answer Kinemon, and Kinemon never said that his child was their age, he ask the Kids if they seen a child. If that dragon not Momonosuke, then he and Momonosuke are friends we will probably a flashback if it's true.

About the Devil fruit I was also hoping Ussop ate it, I always picture Ussop with a Devil Fruit ability, and this ability seem to fit him if it happens turning him to a salamander-man, then his training two years ago will match his new ability. being able to blend in with his "Pop greens" and attacking without noticed it would be cool. Regenerate his tail and make white milky poison come out would help him out too. Also I'm sure now that Nami and Ussop will get to the bag first (since everybody running or in cages) and Ussop will see it, and noticed he's hungry and eat it by mistake or something. Its a win win solution

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Let's not go off topic with boney please. But yes, as I said this method with the standard process would not make sense with the plot so far so I guess Oda thought about it

Is that you beck ? Repeating your theory again and again won't make it come true.
    Actually if you noticed I came up with another theory to prove it, and I'm not the type to come up with 200 theory and hope one of them is use next chapter, so if that's your motto fine by me, but if I wanna stick with 2-3 theory instead up making up 20-30 then that's my choice.
    To LIVE is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there. - Kofi Annan

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Am sorry I Can't give a reference right now but am sure I read in the manga, at the point where kairouseki was introduced by name that it was as hard as, or harder than Diamond...if this holds then it could explain how even Franky despite not being a DF user can't shake off the Kairouseki chains as easily as we would like....I hope he can shoot lasers with his mouth as well as his hands now...that would be a cool and simple way of getting out of the cage
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It was written that this dragon was made by vegapunk. To me the only question is how vegapunk makes dragon. At first i thought it was the same as the hybrid but now that Law explanation came up, it has to be something else. Even if some find it ugly at least they are better than impel down monsters...

And who says Franky is wearing seastone chains ? He is no devil fruit user.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Do we have to get an explanation for weird creatures in OP? A world with dragons, sea monsters etc. Nothing should suprise us anymore.

Luffy has once bitten through Franky's chains, so one can easily asume that they used the same once again this time. Not that they would worry about those costs. :P

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat 13 View Post
    And did we all loose sight of the fact that kinemon can create clothing with his DF? Maybe it's just me but I think that he should be able to use his power and make suits like the one's CC's guys are wearing. How effective they may be against this particular gas idk...
    Thanks for pointing that out, thought about it while being pit, but forgot to post it later on. It would be nice to see some combined effort again, their team work on TB was really great.
    Last edited by Schabrak; August 03, 2012 at 04:07 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a difference between natural and artificial creatures

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post

And who says Franky is wearing seastone chains ? He is no devil fruit user.
    Exactly , Franky shouldn't be chained with Kairoseki 'cause he's not a DF user and i sure remember CC said to use Kairoseki only on the ones with abilities so he should hurry up and free himself from those chains already

He won't have any excuse if those are normal chains

As time goes by i'm starting to wonder why we haven't heard anything about Momonosuke I mean no matter how i look at it it's strange Oda didn't show anything about him at all . Maybe he was a failed experiment of CC and is dead ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner llPereirall's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

About Franky being able to free himself, I have no doubt that he could do it, with almost no effort, but the point is, then what? CC wouldn't just let them do what they please would he? Franky cant really do anything against him because he is a Logia and all, he would have to free someone else too, that would give CC plenty of time to just extract the oxygen out of the cell or something and knock them all out.

About CC being just a fodder and being super weak, I dont think that we have been shown his full potential, it will come to the range of him ability and the AoE where it can be used, if he can just extract the oxygen from an enemy from far away he can beat someone even before they can get to him, if he can do that to a large group of people he can decimate entire armies in seconds. Other than that he seems to be well accustomed with it, doing a lot of experimentation with it. We dont really know what is the limits of the DF, being able to control gases can let you do all kinds of interesting stuff, it would depend how far Oda is going with it. Luffy really relied in his immunities against poison to even touch CC in their last encounter, if it was someone else it would have ended really quickly. So bottom line CC doesn't need to have physical strength to be a strong opponent.

If you add Vergo and Monet (if she isn't in Law side), I think that we can have some pretty interesting battles coming. Maybe even against Smoker in the end, maybe not Tashigi I think that she is far to weak now to be an interesting fight.

MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

About Kinemon and the dragon. Kinemon is from Wano. Ryoma was from Wano, and there he confronted a dragon in the one-shot Monsters (By Oda, 1994, published in Wanted!). From this we could asume that dragons exist in Wano or have a big cultural meaning. Thus Kinemons stand-out reaction.

Though, I never really read anything into the reaction, for me it was just "wut, a dragon!?". Didn't even look into it again before reading some posts in this thread.

13. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    is it that shocking the CC knows how to tranfer fruit? he did work with vegapunk and had access to the best technology from the marines. He is super smat and driven...thats a tough combination. I think he knows a lot.
    I'm not rly surprised by that. It's more the fact that a devil fruit spawned randomly in a nearby fruit. I mean if this is supposed to be the normal case, how comes there is no active df hunt business established yet? More than just BB hunting fruits since merely two years.

This seems really odd to me. And I don't rly think this is a information only Vegapunk and other smart ppl know. Those who have fought df user to death should know that as well, at least some of them. So I rly do think CC pulled a scientific wonder there. Otherwise this is just seemingly too random.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Speaking of VP's dragon, I still wonder why Oda hid the Dragons name. Especially since it was associated with the Tenryuubito.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jamarTheDem's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if the dragon was taken by Vegapunk, It had to come from somewhere, and that place is most likely Wano. If Momonosuke Left Wano to try to rescue this dragon (could be friends or whatever) and got caught. Kinemon could of sense his son on PH, it would be odd for Oda to make a plot close to my guess right? Also Dress Rosa, The children Home, and Wano is most likely close together, so Kinemon and Momonosuke finding PH maybe wasn't so hard even if it doesn't show up on the new post.
    Last edited by jamarTheDem; August 03, 2012 at 11:02 AM.
    To LIVE is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there. - Kofi Annan

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there going to be a chapter next week? Or is it the other week that will have no chapter? I seem to recall someone in here saying that there would be 2 very close weeks without chapters and 1 has already passed.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Exactly , Franky shouldn't be chained with Kairoseki 'cause he's not a DF user and i sure remember CC said to use Kairoseki only on the ones with abilities so he should hurry up and free himself from those chains already

He won't have any excuse if those are normal chains
    As posted so many chapters ago, the plot is inconsistent about Frankie: remember that CC was interested on him because he has one of Vegapunk's lasers, which seems to be a very special weapon. So those chains have to be very very special . Ultimately we would have to believe that, in spite of CC’s interest, CC has already developed a chain or a material resistant to Vegapunk’s laser.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I dont like it, but I'm afraid that, once again, Luffy's crew members could be just ornaments of Luffy's adventures. I would love to see an arc with Sanji as the main protagonist/hero.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that bugged me as well, how come Franky's not being dismantled right now? Apart from plot inconsistency, it could be that CC doesn't bother with that now, as long as he can take apart the paralyzed body later. But using the badass laser on the chains is:
    1. risky - you can burn off a piece of the person wearing the chains, remember the destruction it brings?
    2. unnecessary - Franky should have enough brute strength to just rip that stupid steel

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Yeah, that bugged me too - how come Franky's not getting dismantled right now? Apart from plot inconsistency, the only reason could be that CC doesn't want to bother with something that unimportant right now, as long as he can just take Franky apart later, after he's solidified by poison.
    Using the laser to rip through the chains is, however,:
    1. risky - we've seen the damage the badass VP laser does, so there's quite a high chance of burning out a piece of the person wearing those chains
    2. unnecessary - Franky should have enough brute strength to just rip through those steel chains
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHair View Post
    I'm not rly surprised by that. It's more the fact that a devil fruit spawned randomly in a nearby fruit. I mean if this is supposed to be the normal case, how comes there is no active df hunt business established yet? More than just BB hunting fruits since merely two years.

This seems really odd to me. And I don't rly think this is a information only Vegapunk and other smart ppl know. Those who have fought df user to death should know that as well, at least some of them. So I rly do think CC pulled a scientific wonder there. Otherwise this is just seemingly too random.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Speaking of VP's dragon, I still wonder why Oda hid the Dragons name. Especially since it was associated with the Tenryuubito.
    LOOOOOOOOOOL usopps face after brownbeard warned the mugi's about the dragon. But thanks for sending that black hair. But you are right it belongs to tenryuubito, so if the mug's defeat it or kill it. Assuming it's the same dragon, i don't think it will sit well for tenryuubito especially since they declared them enemies after that FTW EPIC punch by luffy. But it is quite interesting that brownbeard forgot his name. This could lead to many scenarios.

New Reply
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast