Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 166 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

So we get a small flashback...

What Tamura said on this week TOC : New novel will come out in September, and he says the novel is gonna be interesting.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thought (read 'hoped') their'd be a summary text up.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 166 RH Scans

He do it again, burn up Himekawa Hairs. But Himekawas Face was amazing, tongue out. But after we get the Info about Beels Mother Hilda let a Question still open. Every Chapter we going from question to Question.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; July 26, 2012 at 07:08 AM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

trollololol! Oga making a path XDDD

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Initial thoughts:

Sexykawa.

Good chapter. So Hilda and Mrs. Iris were good friends? But why Mrs. Iris? That sounds like an odd name (shouldn't she be Mrs. Demon Lord?). So if there's anything that's confirmed, its that she has nothing to do with Kunieda. Or at least, not yet.

I'll put up more thoughts later.

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

I was hoping for battle of the bishies...

Too bad this chapter does not reveal Beel's mother past longer. If Hilda is refusing to answer whether she is still around or not, I guess there is a possibility that she is still alive and she is part of another Tamura's troll again (or she died when giving birth to baby Beel? since Hilda said that he probably doesn't know her). I also have no idea that Hilda is wearing a necklace

I feel sorry for poor people on the arena, blasted by Super-milk powered Zebul blast. lol

P.S. In case you're wondering about paper and hair jokes, both of them has same pronunciation "kami" even though they have different Kanji 紙 (paper) and 髪 (hair). (I know Mr. Triplicate already explains this, I just want to make it clear)

Edit : I re-read the last page, and the audience's faces (on the bottom right) when reacting to the bang are priceless . It's a good panel, really.
    Last edited by Doraku; July 26, 2012 at 08:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangareader scanlation.

Haha, awesome chapter!! Himekawa was cooool! Loved his cocked head here in panel four, and his line on this page. You da man, Sexykawa!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally a good chapter in this arc.
    Seriously, I was bored as hell with this arc: nothing funny, same old thing with Oga beating randoms and plot walking like a turtle. Now the plot turns out interesting again. Thank you, Tamura, for not trolling the portrait with randomness.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? Aww, I thought this whole arc has been pretty awesome. I don't really read Beelzebub for the fights, so I guess that was never an issue. Glad you enjoyed this chapter though. What do you think about Hilda revealing herself to be the servant of Beel's mother?

Soooo....this chapter. A while back we started talking in the Hildagarde thread on why she seems more serious than normal during this arc. And now we know why: the painting didn't have significant meaning to the Demon Lord, it had significant meaning for her, specifically. Why was Hilda chosen for Beel? Because Hilda served Beel's mother, and the two of them were quite close. You could argue that part of the reason Hilda takes her job so seriously and solemnly is because there's something about her that feels indebted to Beel's mother.

Which brings up another point: thanks to Furuichi's open-mouth-insert-foot comment, Hilda revealed her own perspective on the whole foster parent business. Its kind of bittersweet, but it suits Hilda just fine. If Beel's mother ever shows up, being alive and well, would Hilda relinquish her role of mother to her?

Besides that, Himekawa was awesome, and Furuichi calling him Sexykawa was even more awesome. I did think Tamura was missing an opportunity to show off bishie!Himekawa in this arc, so thank God it happened! And Furuichi is totally growing on people: Himekawa is way stronger than him, yet he was still being held back by him. That says a lot about how friendly the Ishiyama crowd has become around each other. And Himekawa's line, "There are some things money can't buy", while it was cliche, made me happy. Himekawa may have been happy at San Marx, but Ishiyama High gave him so much more experience and character.

Last but not least, Oga busting out the painting was just pure awesome. Him destroying the fight club was icing on the cake too, because it was a blow to Kugeyama. Though now I wonder how Oga will take the painting home. Will they give it to the Demon Lord, or will Oga put it up somewhere at home? His house isn't exactly big.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Disappointed that we didn't get to see more of Mrs Iris, and then I was overwhelmed by the sheer awesome hilarity of the chapter. Too good.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang, I thought he was just going to blow up the entire school. Meh, close enough.

Still waiting for Kugeyama to reveal herself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Since the painting was treated like a treasure I kind of expected Athrun to appear in this arc looking for the painting too, but who knows maybe he will have some connection to Iris since he also kind of looks like Aoi.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Dang, I thought he was just going to blow up the entire school. Meh, close enough.

Still waiting for Kugeyama to reveal herself.
    I know right? Someone said that Kugeyama could take Himekawa's words to heart and transfer. I hope that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Since the painting was treated like a treasure I kind of expected Athrun to appear in this arc looking for the painting too, but who knows maybe he will have some connection to Iris since he also kind of looks like Aoi.
    That sounds like an awesome idea! Plus, even Athrun looks like Iris, maybe they come from the same family or something.

I think its funny how despite the flashback we have no clue whether or not Iris is human or demon.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast