Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 167 Discussion/168 Predictions (NEXT CH: 15/08)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 167 Discussion/168 Predictions (NEXT CH: 15/08)

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 167 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

That last page... is it revealed that Kugayama is a woman.. ?? ohh man.. i am definitively sure that it is a trap..

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I spoiled myself the whole chapter. I was not expecting an action chapter, wtf. O_O But I'm glad Hilda is still kicking ass and taking names. Its been too long since we've seen her fight.

And Furuichi's money....

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixmarco View Post
    That last page... is it revealed that Kugayama is a woman.. ?? ohh man.. i am definitively sure that it is a trap..
    I'm guessing Tamura couldn't take it anymore. Maybe his editor wanted a boy character, and he wanted a girl character, so they compromised.

In b4 arranged marriage trope crops up next chapter, or at least a school transfer.

WAIT A SECOND, IS KUGEYAMA BLUSHING?! LOLTHAT WAS FAST.
    Last edited by Teeba; August 01, 2012 at 03:12 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew it from the very start that this person is a girl xD first are the delicate hands... next is the flashback... this person holding a cute teddybear (not in class for a boy)... and later how many pillows were there to cover chest area ^^ (which guys cover their chest with a huge pillows...)

but I dont know why kaguyama is blushing for... is it about Oga... or maybe its a les... and started to have feelings for hilda XD trans is a must to get it

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

From the chinese scan, it looks like she was blushing at Himekawa. Maybe seeing how much Hilda and Oga kick butt made her riled up. Plus, seeing Himekawa be the man that he is now might have made her fall for him. Sorry, I'm too busy laughing at this. Oga and Furuichi have such WTF expressions on the last page.

My sister (who reads Beelzebub but alas does not go online much) called it from the very first time she saw Kugeyama. She was like, "His outfit is too bulky, I bet he's a she trying to cover up her gender."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew Kugayama was a girl! I knew it! Oh damn, where did I put my quote?!

Anyway, awesome chapter! OMG! Hildaaaaaa!!! Awesome! Awesomeeeeee!!!
    Last edited by S-H-I-G-U-R-E; August 02, 2012 at 06:52 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was kinda towards oga... beign all amazed on his power level... then she saw hilda kicking ass and mostly heared that "she is his "ogas" wife"... so she wants to test ogas power... but I guess oga will refuse and hilda will be left with the fight... like this fight is for the picture sake which belongs to beel and her dear friend that is like elder sister to her ^^

but I would like this person to be interested in oga... kinda a new girl appears next to oga... what reaction aoi would have XD a ultra rich girl has interest in oga... she will have to do her best to win him over and not lose to this person xD it would be fun to look

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit. God, I don't know what to say anymore, I didn't think Tamura would go to normal gender bender route. I guess Zatono would be happy now since his guess was right.

And yeah, I miss badass Hilda too, it's been like forever since she kicking ass again.

What Tamura said on this week TOC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamura Ryuhei
    最近スイカバーばかり食べる。眠気も冷める夏が感じられていいです。
    Basically nothing important.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The last time Hilda fought was all the way back in chapter 129. Almost forty chapters ago! Its great to see Hilda like this. I'm guessing the goons she beat up have something to do with the Solomon company, as well with Beel's mother.

@Zibi -- nah, its pretty obvious she's blushing because of Himekawa. I think its a tad too late for this manga to go the harem route.

Does anyone find it interesting that the arc is still going on? I really thought they would be back home by now. I wonder how the Ogang will leave.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    What Tamura said on this week TOC :

Basically nothing important.
    He talks about his sleeping habits? LOLOLOL

Guys, just giving you a heads up, no chapter until the 16th. Its a double issue.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

So he was a trap, I hope we get to see her again after this arc.
    please click on them to help them grow.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

That would explain why she doesn't want himekawa to keep the picture, she was jealous.
    maybe not..
    Last edited by DragonSoul; August 02, 2012 at 01:27 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I go with phoenixmarco i also was thinkig that kugeyama is a kind of trap, but know it looks defintely, she is a woman. That works also with the pair theorie someone bring in, but i can´t remember who was it, Teeba, Doraku (you both got akways some pair discussion) or someone else.

But what i like more was the affect we could await that anybody starts to kill anybody. An that brings me to my new Point. Do you thing the new young feamle Demon should also stand with Oga or should appear from time to time. I mean she looks like Lamia and has some funny moves. I mean she is so random like Devil King himself. If she don´t bring the potrait back to Devil King, then she should have some screen Time. I mean we will see Kugeyama after this Arc again, as i hope. For the Pairing. Cause then we are done with the pairing.

But could to see that Hilda is so strong without using her demonic Power, no black string on her blade or movement.

So my predict for this arc, Kugeyama will transfered to Ishiyama, after a big royal rumble or brawl destroy the complete Underground area and the School disappear in the Underground while loosing his foundation. So i hope Oga doesn´t must fight, that will be horrible for everyone. Yes its been a long time we saw Hilda fighting, so let her protect the memory of her big Sister.

Thx for the Information Teeba, yeah its time for the Big Summer Break, only Beelzebub or the complete WSJ. August are always 2 to 4 Week Summer vacation.

And thx to APD and the early Chinese Chapter. mille Grazie
    Last edited by Black Hawk; August 01, 2012 at 07:54 PM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out. http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader...n/0/167/page/1

Spoiler show

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear