Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 167 Discussion/168 Predictions (NEXT CH: 15/08)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 167 Spoiler Thread

Kugayama-san would have been the right translation, keeping it unisex until the revelation in this chapter. And even Mr. wasn't entirely wrong, as the purpose of her was to fool us, keeping her as a trap.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

PAUSE PAUSE PAU- Oh wait

XD damn, that dude on shounenbeam was right! XD

I liked the badass Hilda this chapter and her even acknowledging Aoi was extra whippe cream on top! *I don't like cherries* Furuichi lost his money, we all saw that comming but it was SO WORTH IT! XD and then Kugayama declares his love for Hime- wai- PAUSE! PAUSE!!

But then we find out she's a girl, seriously I thought he was merely like kurama...Guess Ruyuhei always wanted him to be a gir-*CRAZY THEROY SHOT DEAD*

I can't wait to see the fight next...two...weeks? DAMMIT!! I suppose Aiba and Kugayama will be making reappearances *Aiba's a maybe because the polls when he were around were low...plus I don't like him butting in my few OgaxAoi momments, LET ME HAVE MY FUN DAMN YOU!* Well thats enough of my rambling... Considering Kugayama was able to K.O. Himekawa and break a dudes arm in a instant how do you think Himekawa will fare?
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 167 Spoiler Thread

in a fair 1v1, Kugayama would win. But Himwekawa is famous for his underhanded tactics, so wouldn't be surprised if Kugayama lost (she's in love, so she will be playing fair). But... who knows... it could actually be fun to be invited to HimexKuga wedding. We could see Beel dressed in a tight and Hilda in some smoking hot suite

Oh yeah... and Furuichi drooling all over the place ^^'

Oh yeah, I would love the marriage thing! And the Himekawa would be taking an helicopter, of course! Cars are for poor folks!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Oh, I almost forgot: is this Oga having a death wish?

Last edited by S-H-I-G-U-R-E; August 02, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 167 Discussion/168 Predictions (NEXT CH: 15/08)

Doraku are right so many people are really rare here,the last time i could remember was the epic Chapter of Behemoth first presentation. Also the including epic drawing of the Dragon the brought along. But nice to see some people here, Schabrak nice to see you here, only recognize you in OP thread. This should mean nothing bad. Sasuke you could bring back NS, he was active befor in the old Thread. Now i see him only at APD.

Quote Quote:
    It looks so, special when he wanna it them at Home, selfmade Hilda ones killed one Demon befor.

But other thing i read here a few times i can´t understand is. Why should furichi lost his Money, the only thing i see it´s i got a hole. But the amount is still on there. So Furichi can still get it. I mean he already loost it befor the shoot, when he make the promise to Hilda, to spend it for little Master. XD

Can this Himekawa marry Kugeyama. When he search for Woman with class, why then he left her behind. Maybe Himekawa don´t wanna get married. Then the Question is have Kugeyama the class Himekawa wants????
    Last edited by Black Hawk; August 02, 2012 at 07:16 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    I liked the badass Hilda this chapter and her even acknowledging Aoi was extra whippe cream on top! *I don't like cherries*
    For Hilda to bring up Aoi, that was really awesome. Tamura is very self-aware of his fanbase, I love that about him.

Aiba's a maybe because the polls when he were around were low...plus I don't like him butting in my few OgaxAoi momments, LET ME HAVE MY FUN DAMN YOU!*
    Aww, don't let shipwars get you down. I just think of it as more love for Aoi either way. Plus, we have no clue how Aiba will be introduced, if at all. Miki was on a volume cover, yet he's been reduced to a really minor character.

Well thats enough of my rambling... Considering Kugayama was able to K.O. Himekawa and break a dudes arm in a instant how do you think Himekawa will fare?
    I think Kugeyama will lose on purpose. I think she'll be disappointed by his strength, but really intrigued by Oga and Hilda's abilities, so she'll transfer, or at the very least maybe she'll ditch class to see what he is doing. I'd kinda like romance to be a bit more mutual, you know what I mean?

It could also be that Kugeyama wins, but changes her mind on the wedding prospect seeing how Himekawa is uninterested.

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post

Good catch! Oga must be super tired. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Doraku are right so many people are really rare here,the last time i could remember was the epic Chapter of Behemoth first presentation. Also the including epic drawing of the Dragon the brought along. But nice to see some people here, Schabrak nice to see you here, only recognize you in OP thread. This should mean nothing bad. Sasuke you could bring back NS, he was active befor in the old Thread. Now i see him only at APD.

We should make 3 pages of discussion a standard.

But other thing i read here a few times i can´t understand is. Why should furichi lost his Money, the only thing i see it´s i got a hole. But the amount is still on there. So Furichi can still get it. I mean he already loost it befor the shoot, when he make the promise to Hilda, to spend it for little Master. XD

I would love for that to happen. Maybe if Himekawa wins the match, he'll make Kugeyama cash the check anyway? Of course, this is wishful thinking coming from a Furuichi fangirl...

Can this Himekawa marry Kugeyama. When he search for Woman with class, why then he left her behind. Maybe Himekawa don´t wanna get married. Then the Question is have Kugeyama the class Himekawa wants????
    Himekawa was incredibly hurt by Kugeyama's betrayal (which, come on, we all know she did it to protect him, amirite?) so it makes sense he would want female attention without the strings of a relationship attached. The thing is, now that Kugeyama wants to reconcile with him (albeit by force), what will he do? They never formally broke off the engagement, so its really up in the air.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pnyhmsmx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be awesome if the old demon dude is somehow able to teleport the giant painiting. Anyhow, I'm curious if Oga think it's a good idea for Himekawa to fight Kugeyama. He did see her bend a man's arm and Himekawa is useless in a fair fight against someone who is a powerful fighter. It would be satisfying for this arc to conclude with the school wrecked and Kugeyama being disillusioned about Himekawa.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for wrong information but it looks we get a Chapter this week also. That is for me a surprise cause its holiday Time. But in the WSJ Thread, Beelzebub is in the List.

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for wrong information but it looks we get a Chapter this week also. That is for me a surprise cause its holiday Time. But in the WSJ Thread, Beelzebub is in the List.
    No, you weren't. There is no WSJ for this week due to the Obon festival (CMIIW). One thing to be noted is that we get the chapter earlier compared to the Japanese people themselves. The double issue was issued on Monday 06/08.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PAUSE PAUSE PAU- Oh wait

Everyone is forgetting that Himekawa has been training, just look at Kanzaki in the futaba mini arc

Considering Kugayama was able to K.O. Himekawa
    TBF that was with a taiser, when he wasn't looking so it could be pretty even
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    Everyone is forgetting that Himekawa has been training, just look at Kanzaki in the futaba mini arc

TBF that was with a taiser, when he wasn't looking so it could be pretty even
    You're right, I didn't realize both Kugeyama and Himekawa were good at playing dirty.

I'm just more inclined to believe they aren't going to have a serious fight. :P I mean, it would be great if they did seriously battle it out but I just can't see the author doing it, especially when there's a high chance of Kugeyama coming back as a reoccuring character. The most I can imagine that would be fair to both sides would be if they reach stalemate on one another, or some outside force interrupts them. The two possible outcomes presented by Kugeyama's challenge just don't make a satisfying conclusion on their own.

Its funny how at the beginning of this arc I was trying to compare Himekawa and Kugeyama to Oga and Furuichi, but the author was like "LOL no" and pulled out an arranged marriage scenario.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    You're right, I didn't realize both Kugeyama and Himekawa were good at playing dirty.

I'm just more inclined to believe they aren't going to have a serious fight. :P I mean, it would be great if they did seriously battle it out but I just can't see the author doing it, especially when there's a high chance of Kugeyama coming back as a reoccuring character. The most I can imagine that would be fair to both sides would be if they reach stalemate on one another, or some outside force interrupts them. The two possible outcomes presented by Kugeyama's challenge just don't make a satisfying conclusion on their own.

Its funny how at the beginning of this arc I was trying to compare Himekawa and Kugeyama to Oga and Furuichi, but the author was like "LOL no" and pulled out an arranged marriage scenario.
    BECUASE THE AUTHOR LOVES YOUR PAIRING GAME AND SAYS WE SHOULD GO THIS WAY. The only thing what it´s interisting did Himekawa just fall by her first Hit, or must Kugeyama loose to get transfer to Ishiyama. A total different Point is that Himekawa say nothing what he things or feel. Did he enjoy the Time with kugeyama. For me is Himekawa more a character, Friends befor loving Person. He never show any sign that he interested in Love or a Girlfriend.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3