Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 199 Discussion Thread

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 199 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 199 Spoiler Thread

Credit: Juin Jutsu Team

More Pics: HERE!!!

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the Translation kewl

http://mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/35430

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zangetsu01's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

So the four beasts are finished? I originally thought they will beat them in a hard fight, then combine together as a exhausted team to fight the main one. But that was before introducing the mastermind part. Now I'm glad the author ended this quick without delay, as I was getting less interested in the four beats. Though I did not expect a "easy" win.

btw Toriko's new weapon is baddass.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like this chapter shows what Heavenly Kings are capable of when serious, Coco looks super awesome as an archer.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2012/08/12/toriko-199/

EPIC chapter. Hard to imagine monsters that will trouble them in Gourmet world

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, what just happened. I'm seriously attempting to imagine what the battles are going to look like in the GW. I mean they've gotten ridiculously powerful. The Four Beasts were wiped out easily. Sani and Coco seem to have the most interesting new abilities. I'm not too disappointed in the quick ending, we know that a tougher battle remains to be fought. Great action. Probably the best chapter this week. Although, I feel like I'm beginning to say this almost every week.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They all have some cool new abilities, but that fight was way too easy. But I think the fourbeast is just getting started too.
    Devour this Manga

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how exactly they will eat those four, coco's beast is poisoned with a virus that can find out a poison for you no matter your resistances, sani finds his hideous, and zebra's beast is full of lava, I also wonder what kind of qualities their meat possesses, and furthermore how exactly they intend to find the four beast's origin and it's controller mastermind.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh, looks like Teppei is about to get in on the action. Great chapter! I like all the new moves. But I think Toriko and Coco have the best. Toriko can shoot a boomerang knife and cut so gently with food honor that the beast didn't know he was cut until a few seconds later. And Coco can create a poison virus that scan through antibodies and find a poison that will work. And probably what I found the most interesting...Coco can throw a spear at the speed of light or does the spear itself speed up to the speed of light? Maybe it was the translation... And the speed of light would be way faster than Zebra's speed of sound.

With that being said, I think Zebra has the best chance of getting a power up from the beast he's fighting. His beast shoots lava...imagine if Zebra could add heat to his sound attacks? Or just heat attacks? Like heat breath or something like that? I'm just thinking back to how he used the mellow cola carbonation to protect Komatsu from the heat when they left the Gourmet Pyramid.

I think Teppei will fend off the main body until all the pieces come back together or when one of the 4 Kings gets there to help take it out. Then I think they will hear about the mystery guy controlling the four beast after that and possibly all 4 will go after him.

After that I think will get a little break and then the cooking festival.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

They definitely didn't think this through at all if the main body is right below the square where all the people are located. It might be even his strategy to scatter four beasts so that humans would gather in one place and fighting force disperse so that he can eat them unobstructed. Looks like Teppei sensed it and he and maybe chief Mansam will have to fight it to protect the people.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member lunacat's Avatar
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 199 Discussion Thread

the master mind has got to be stronger, the fight with the 4X4 was kind of fast but maybe "food honor" does wonders lol
    anyway, i think they'll all fight against the main body and after they win, it'll be their last task, i think there should be more to it.... but what could it be? hmmmm

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post
    I wonder how exactly they will eat those four, coco's beast is poisoned with a virus that can find out a poison for you no matter your resistances, sani finds his hideous, and zebra's beast is full of lava, I also wonder what kind of qualities their meat possesses, and furthermore how exactly they intend to find the four beast's origin and it's controller mastermind.
    they could be special preparation ingredients
    as for the controller, he's exactly where Teppei was standing

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lunacat View Post
    the master mind has got to be stronger, the fight with the 4X4 was kind of fast but maybe "food honor" does wonders lol
    anyway, i think they'll all fight against the main body and after they win, it'll be their last task, i think there should be more to it.... but what could it be? hmmmm

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

they could be special preparation ingredients
    as for the controller, he's exactly where Teppei was standing
    Yes, that's true, perhaps they need komatsu at each and every one of them.

Thanks about the second part, but I meant how will toriko and the rest find him, they are in a very big world, afterall, but perhaps teppei will intercept it and defeat it himself and call everyone or something, I doubt toriko's nose is that strong to where he can sniff out something in the center of the human world, but who knows how it will work out.

One thing's for sure, I'm eager to see what has become of teppei, has he been training? He seems to have intuition and he mentioned that he has been going around reviving all sorts of ingredients recklessly, probably increasing his skills in the process as well as sampling things that increase his cells, but then again the kings need to overtake him eventually, I wouldn't mind seeing him defeated and then saved by one or more kings, but I suppose they have a lot of eating to do.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Teppei will probably have to help them with the fourbeats' real body. The upcoming fight is going to be epic and will probably take a lot of help to save the human world.

Remember that the fourbeast was the last ingredient on the list Toriko needed to prepare for the GW. After this the 4HKs will join the fight and get to see the 0th biotope.
    Last edited by SK-Hao; August 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Devour this Manga

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast