Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Super Bowl XLI Thread!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member qwan3356's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Super Bowl XLI Thread!!!

O trust me, there is going to be someone amazing in the draft that they can get there hands on, or they could always shoot for Matt Shaub, you know.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by qwan3356
    O trust me, there is going to be someone amazing in the draft that they can get there hands on, or they could always shoot for Matt Shaub, you know.
    there are going to be good QBs in the draft but they dont have the greatest position, so what are they willing to give up for a higher pick

Venom65437

The Bears have a better QB than Grossman. His name is Griese.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Griese, is getting kinda old now, i wouldn't want him running too long, e not that moble either, they could go after Jake Plummer, even thou i don't like him,
    as for the draft, they can let things fall to them, i don't think a lot of teams will be drafting QB's like that, just a couple. There should be an interesting Free agency this year so they can play with that too.

Venom65437

I'd take the Grease ball over Plummer. And I didn't mean Griese as a long term solution. But he could be a stopgap for a few years while they figure out what to do.

There really isn't that many GREAT QB's in the draft this year, and Chicago certainly won't get the chance to get their hands on them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yea but there is always a hidden gem too, just got to find it thou.

Venom65437

Hey guys, this is really interesting. If you go to the NFL page at espn.com, there is a link near the bottom that has a photo of all 40 previous Super Bowl rings and a story about them. So if you've ever been curious to see what they look like, here is your chance. It's interesting to see how much fancier they get from the 60s/70s to the 80s, 90s and beyond.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be curious to see what the Colts ring look like.

Anyway, yeehaw for Peyton! My favorite player in all of football finally won a championship. But I agree with Neo though, this game was surprisingly mediocre. The game against New England that Indy had to come back against and then win in thrilling fashion will probably be more memorable to me than this Super Bowl was. Nevertheless I'm glad Peyton won.

And I'll bet it won't be the last time he'll come back to the Super Bowl either. They don't really lose very many players this year - Cato June and Dominic Rhodes possibly, but they can make up for both easily in the draft. They stand a pretty good chance of repeating, especially now that the pressure's off them.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3