Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions

Yeon is not a Zahard princess. It was not told anywhere, and she'd have completely insane respect by the 20th floor. She's just very good at her family's special power.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    My love of the Zahard Princesses is a force of nature, and the more that fall in love with Baam the better in my book, but...

I am under the impression Yeon isn't actually a Zahard princess. Just a member of the ten families. Zahard princesses are most often chosen out of those families, like Androssi; who was actually adopted into one of the 10 families even before being chosen as a Zahard Princess. Yeon's status is actually the same as Koon's but it seems like she's on better terms with her family than he is.

So the women in Baam's life currently consists of...
    • A batshit insane ex-girlfriend he's still hung up on(Rachel)
    • Two Zahard Princesses(Androssi & Yuri)
    • One fiery Tsundere (Yeon)
    • And possibly one Yandere (the red headed puppetmaster whose name escapes me)

And I say keep them coming!
    Nah that was a mistake on my part, she still has her family name so I highly doubt she's a chosen Zahard Princess. All Zahard Princesses were labeled as such (Yuri Zahard etc.) so Yiwha Yeon is definitely not part of them.

So you would like a Harem? Always thought you would root for Androssi x Baam
    but yeah, that's one nice list with puppetmaster you mean Hwa Ryun? Doesn't seem like the yandere type but who knows~

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    but yeah, that's one nice list with puppetmaster you mean Hwa Ryun? Doesn't seem like the yandere type but who knows~
    I support harem ending, but I'll postpone Hwa Ryun candidacy for now... I have little to none knowledge of her real self. Sure we saw her a couple of times, but not that clear. Let's see what she got in next chapter (think Hwa Ryun will join Baam's group? or must they only have 8 members?)

PS: I reject Rachel for Harem plan!!!

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah that was a mistake on my part, she still has her family name so I highly doubt she's a chosen Zahard Princess. All Zahard Princesses were labeled as such (Yuri Zahard etc.) so Yiwha Yeon is definitely not part of them.

The more love interests the better. In most cases that's my stance on everything.

The only exceptions are when one relationship is so strong that the others seem like a waste of the audiences time. I don't think Baam really has one of those. If he does I suppose it would be Rachel but clearly that relationship has "troubles" not the least of which being that his view of her seems to have an "family" connotation to it. Then there is the whole she tried to murder him thing.

I'm not sure who(or whom) I'd like Baam to end up with in the end, I haven't actually thought that far ahead, so right now I'm sort of just picking favorites based on whose interactions I'm enjoying most. I suppose if I had to rank them right now it would be.
    1. Androssi
      Androssi's so good at being powerful and cruel but slightly awkward at being human(reminds me of Azula from Avatar that way). Baam and Anak were the two people who bring out that side of her. So the more of that I get the better. Especially with the strict "Zahard no dating" rule, that she spends so much time thinking about, adding further complications.
    2. Yeon
      Yeon is proud, clumsy, and simplistic in her thinking. The Yihwa is great and righteous and she is great and righteous. If Baam is good, yet associating with him is considered bad by Yihwa, what does that mean for her and her worldview? As she starts to like him more that's only going to get worse; and I like it when things like that get worse.
    3. Yuri
      I don't really feel like I understand Yuri too well. Clearly, she is fairly single minded and not big on considering consequences. She seems to go after whatever she wants with her near godly strength and Baam is what she wants; beyond that I'm kinda still waiting to understand her reasons better.
    4. Hwa Ryun
      Understanding 0.1%. Who she is or what she hopes to achieve, I haven't a clue. But she is kinda pretty.....
    5. Rachel
      Dislike 98%. She a perfectly fine character, for what she is. But I'm not interested in "who she is and what she believes" as much as I am "what other characters are going to with her, or to her".
    Last edited by Jammin; August 10, 2012 at 09:48 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like Yeon. Even if, in average, characters from the first part of the story are way better than the ones introducted in the second part, there were still very interesting characters among them (Yeon & Wangnan for me).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

is it only my impression or is red hair a lot more relaxed as before.maybe she is attached to baam too and so is baam?interesting chapter.good to see yeon so straight forward,but i don`t like her to butt in with baams personal affairs.and he will snub yeon soon and draws the line she should not cross.i hope really

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm all for Androssi X Baam. There's nothing else that works. Yuri shouldn't be with Baam unless he becomes a High Ranker at some point, because then there'd be the option of always ringing up Yuri and asking her for help. As Yuri doesn't really care about the consequences of her actions, I can see her interfering in tests because we've already seen her interfere in a test.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a nice and relaxing chapter . LOL do i see the prince dancing together with Miseng? It was so freaking hilarious

I'm glad we got to see another character from the past ...Hwa Ryun I wonder if Baam kept contact with some of his past teammates .

Things are getting so interesting , i wanna see Baam and Koon together again

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Did someone read The Company's scanlation and SIU's afterwords?

He mentioned that "This arc is planned to proceed in the format of Present + Reflection on the past" and "it seems information about the FUG and Viole's past will be revealed sooner than you all think".
    This news makes me quite happy, I'm dying to learn what happened to Baam in these last 6 years and reflection probably means that he might rethink some things too. Really hope the chap tomorrow will reveal some nice info

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Did someone read The Company's scanlation and SIU's afterwords?

He mentioned that "This arc is planned to proceed in the format of Present + Reflection on the past" and "it seems information about the FUG and Viole's past will be revealed sooner than you all think".
    This news makes me quite happy, I'm dying to learn what happened to Baam in these last 6 years and reflection probably means that he might rethink some things too. Really hope the chap tomorrow will reveal some nice info
    Yeah, we all did. "Sooner than you all think" could be next chapter, but it could just mean this year, as opposed to a year or two down the road. I'm always skeptical about what SIU has to say. He also doesn't define what "this arc" refers to. FUG could be three or four chapters and that's an arc/mini-arc.

Usually, I take ToG chapter by chapter as SIU's afterwords aren't often odd or questionable. Tomorrow, Hwa Ryun could give us a quick rundown of FUG, or they could even act like she's on a date with Baam. With SIU, anything can happen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess there's no point in complaining, because SIU himself doesn't know (as he says, he's a reader, too).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was late behind for Tower of God, but every time I continued it the fire sparked up inside me again, burning all my love for this series. Once again gathering my power to keep following this series! I hope The Company will soon release the latest chapter since I don't want to read another group's work as I've been with them since the beginning, hehe~ For the mean time, I'll enjoy this chapter.

So much emotion from chapter 103 to this 106... I'm glad Koon finally found out about Rachel. That girl seriously pissed me off in every single inch; thumbs up for SIU for making her into such a detestable character. I'm also glad Koon took out this 'task'; he is the one to suffer the most when Baam was gone and with all the motivation he is indeed the cruelest of them all.

I was at first confused with the jump from 25F back to 21F when I remembered we now have two groups to follow~ Laughing hard at how everyone chooses Baam/Viole over Yeon, and laughed again when I found out who this "Jyu Viole Grace" actually is. Nice humor between a sea of rage and hatred and promises. Can't wait to see the new chapter!

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2