Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions

Last edited by TemplateR; July 28, 2012 at 08:27 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions

awesome chapter and there is some new great informations
    can\t wait for next week chapter

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

What great information? I didn't learn anything new in this chapter, wondering if I skipped a page or something.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kensei pretty much hit the nail on the head, and it seems that Saiga either had no idea about it, or he just doesn't care.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice developments in this chapter. Rimi going into the mountains for training is good if she wants to compete with Miu on equal ground. I'm hoping that Kenichi will get the same treatment he needs to get stronger fast.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay guys, can someone explain to me what happened on this page:
    http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/484/14
    on right side,second panel from bot.

was it a flashback of his conversation with Tanimoto? Or is he somwhere around? or what?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Okay guys, can someone explain to me what happened on this page:
    http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/484/14
    on right side,second panel from bot.

was it a flashback of his conversation with Tanimoto? Or is he somwhere around? or what?
    Thats from a couple hundred chapters back just before yomi got to the gangs school. Its a flashback from when they all talked with kajima about joining yomi.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

BTW, did the author made a mistake? In the OSNF meeting there were only 9 seats while there should be 10 if the meeting room was made for all members.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^He must of made a mistake because there is ten members, so there should be ten chairs good catch.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

^I believe there are 10 chairs, one is hidden behind One Shadow:

Spoiler show

Notice the spiky protrusions are same as the other chairs.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am kinda surprised here. Agaard is still part of the OSNF? I would have thought yami would not take so kindly on one of their own being defeated or tying with the enemy, in particular ryozampaku. Heck, kushinada tried to kill diego after his defeat. I wonder if this means we will see koukin again.

One thing I did not like about the chapter though. At the end we see atlanti heading for the mountains with kensei for a special training. Atlanti is insanely fast to say the least, more so than any single shinpaku member and even kenichi. Among her peers it is only miu who actually surpasses her speed. Now, if she is going to train, is she going to get stronger to fight miu or is the author bent on having her fight someone else? If she gets any faster then I don't see how a fight with the shinpaku guys would even be fair considering she would simply blits them instantly even if their ki and technique is better. Or perhaps she is going to learn other stuff, perhaps figure out whether she is a dou or sei user. I hope the story is set so that she fights kisara or freya, I wouldn't like to see her fighting miu again. Atlanti does kinda need a break though, she has been bested in fights twice. Perhaps she will get this break with the shinpaku guys.

Not sure if there is a point to ukita being in the manga anymore. Isn't he just marginally stronger than an average person? Is the author ever going to give him a master?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

BTW, am I the only one expecting kenichi to walk up to his masters and tell them he needs to get stronger faster? I kinda picture that in the short run and then see akisame thrilled about being able to take his disciples training a step forward.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, Rimi needs a break from Miu. However, I'm inclined to think there will be another match between them once she grows stronger from mountain training. Switching opponents would be an awkward transition for Rimi when the author is obviously focused on making her fight Miu regardless of the difference in strength. I expect Rimi to be on a entirely different level once she returns. Kensei will teach her more advanced techniques to help her combat Miu in the future.

I find it hard to believe that the OSNF would dismiss that "incident" so easily without giving it a second thought. I'm not surprised to see Agaard is still apart of the OSNF, I don't think losing a fight results in removal from the group otherwise the Fierce Fist God would have been excommunicated a long time ago. I'm excited to see how Kensei's disciples match up with the members of the Shinpaku Alliance a few people could die especially that useless Ukita.

I wonder if the Elder still intends to slow Miu's training even though her hidden power has been awakened. I mean does he have any valid reason to continue doing so? idk it will be interesting to see what he decides. As for Kenichi another training session with the Elder is long overdue his current training he's received from the other masters just isn't enough if he wants to catch up to Bulu at the rate she is progressing.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 28, 2012 at 07:11 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fcToho's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukita is still useful for comedic relief but not for real fights. In this context he is quite ok in my eyes.

Rimi is the same for me.. I like her character (~Najiima's information center~), but her battles with Miu are somewhat uninspiring.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it's the kenichi dillema all over again, she gets stronger and stronger but miu is stronger when they fight. Abou ukita I dont really like him, in my opinion he is one of the shinpaku alliance that could die without disturbing anybody
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukita is softening Chikage (he and Kenichi are doing the biggest job with her). He will probably get some development later as 100% useless guys have been thrown away before, remember Koga the kicker?

Kensei and Mikumo are right now the most dangerous minds in Yami.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner aemal23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry i have a stupid question again there somethings i don't get what does Tanimoto mean when he said "that person is a lot more regional than that" and when he said "I shall make her into food for my disciples" ...........

P:S : I think ogata is targeting or in this case make "FOOD" out of Kenichi ..... since kenichi is the one who rejected him before at chapter 148..... But i don't think it will be Miu ..... so i don't know like what that author meant by that. .... i could be wrong as usual so please someone straighten me up

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast