Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions

You know guys...i reread chapter and got a bit disturb by Mius picter after Renka's monolog... its almost like Miu is going to die oO
    And what will Kenichi do if she does...will he just drop martial arts? or train harder? oO

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aemal23 View Post
    sorry i have a stupid question again there somethings i don't get what does Tanimoto mean when he said "that person is a lot more regional than that" and when he said "I shall make her into food for my disciples" ...........

P:S : I think ogata is targeting or in this case make "FOOD" out of Kenichi ..... since kenichi is the one who rejected him before at chapter 148..... But i don't think it will be Miu ..... so i don't know like what that author meant by that. .... i could be wrong as usual so please someone straighten me up
    You are overthinking it..."if I cant have her..I shall make her into food for my disciples" "her" is miu so if I ogata cant have miu then he will make his disciples kill her.

P.S: how funny that everytime you that you ask something I always answer you.
    P.S.S: no sarcasm this time xD
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    You know guys...i reread chapter and got a bit disturb by Mius picter after Renka's monolog... its almost like Miu is going to die oO
    And what will Kenichi do if she does...will he just drop martial arts? or train harder? oO
    Matsuena isn't brave nor stupid enough to do that. If anything characters of less importance will die first.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

If she were to die I expect him to drop martial arts; the only reason he's staying at Ryozanpaku is to learn martial arts to protect his loved ones aka Miu.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 29, 2012 at 01:49 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

If that ever happens I can assure youthat kenichi would go satsujiken, and kil whoever murder her. But it's never gonna happen, Matsuena would never try to do something that stupid.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Miu was glowing because she was impressed like she has usually been with what Kenichi has had to say "Even if this body is ripped apart, and my soul smashed to pieces... I wont allow them to kill anyone".

I dont believe she going to die, but she might snap and kill somebody, I could see that.

Wonder if Kensei is going to teach Rimi "Seidou Goui".

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingJames View Post
    Miu was glowing because she was impressed like she has usually been with what Kenichi has had to say "Even if this body is ripped apart, and my soul smashed to pieces... I wont allow them to kill anyone".

I dont believe she going to die, but she might snap and kill somebody, I could see that.

Wonder if Kensei is going to teach Rimi "Seidou Goui".
    Nah, seidou goui was an experiment which failed, but he kensei did teach it to shou so maybe he will teach it to rimi maybe he won't, but he definetly will teach to rimi some nukite tecniques and she will learn how to use seikuken, well if she doesn't know how to use it, and I think she said that she was a sei user, well she actually said that she had a calm soul or something like that so we gotta say she is a sei user.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It's always good to see Mikumo, and Chikage. Waiting to see what some of the Alliance members are capable of, it's been awhile since we've seen some of them in action. As for Rimi's training, I very much doubt it's going to make much of a difference in relative terms. If Rimi becomes a legitimate rival, or threat, to Miu, the underlying implication would be that she's stronger than Kenichi. That would be somewhat problematic. Unless Kenichi surpasses Miu, which seems unlikely at any time in the near future, Rimi is always going to be some ways behind Miu.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad we are finally getting a kensei arc here. It was kinda overdue to see what the guy is all about. He has barely done anything since kenichi met him at the mountains all those chapters back. I wonder how the titan thing will come into play here. Kensei is training 3 disciples with titan and has ryuto around. None of them seem to be about to take a position among the yomi just yet and none of them would seem to currently be an evident match for kenichi. Of course, it also does not seem reasonable for kenichi to defeat the remaining titan himself. Maybe just one of them would be ok but the remaining ones should be left for the shinpaku guys. Honestly though, considering all 3 titans are not actual yomi(at least not kensei's yomi) it would make more sense for the lot of them to take on the shinpaku guys than kenichi.

I guess the author could go for yet a third miu-rimi battle but that would be boring. Even if rimi's speed growth somehow exceeds miu's growth enough for her to be a match it would not make up for the difference in technique or ki. Rimi is a bit of miu's rival now however it plainly would not make sense for her to be a match within the mid term and perhaps even the long term. I think the only actually interesting thing the author could do with rimi nowadays is for her to fight freya or kisara. As for the remaining two titans, I would like to see one of them fight takeda. It is about time takeda takes on a yomi and defeats him. He has had master class training and showed he was even a respectable match for kenichi so taking on a yomi would be a perfect development for him. I would love to see takeda against berserker,a berserker who would have technique in particular. Can't really say anything for the last titan guy though. Who would fight him? I guess since he is unknown to us he would be the most likely candidate to fight kenichi. Then again perhaps it is a bit overdone to see a seigfried fight. Seigfried is likely the strongest guy in shinpaku safe for kenichi so perhaps he would make sense for fighting the last titan.

I do wonder when kajima is making a move. The only yomi left are basically rachel and chikage, neither of whom are likely to fight kenichi for the time being considering their master's position. Then we have natsu who was technically already defeated and his master has no interest on the matter. At the moment, kenichi's fight with kajima is almost imminent, there is only titan left.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

I think, considering Kensei's methods, Rimi might get temporary boost in power but with huge drawbacks, not unlike what happened to Ryuto. She might get strong enough to fight Miu on equal grounds but for a limited time, or she risks her life/gets crippled/loses all power/loses cuteness after that. That's one believable and I think likely way she could catch up to Miu.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    At the moment, kenichi's fight with kajima is almost imminent, there is only titan left.
    I think we should start entertaining the thought that maybe past beaten disciples might come back for another go around. We know that Ethan has been training with his master in India, and Kokin has been in Thailand with his master for quite awhile. Who's to say they cant come back, and fight Kenichi again once they've gotten stronger. Yeah fighting the same opponents over and over again can be repetitive and boring(he's fought kokin twice, Boris three times, Kano technically twice if you include the angry Miu altercation, Ryuto twice), but Matsuena has made a gimmick out of doing that to drag things out a bit and avoid making Kenichi fight his strongest opponents until the end of the manga. Three nine fist's are now out of the picture (two in big lock prison and one dead) we could see the emergence of new masters in OSNF and new disciples in yomi thus creating more adversaries for Kenichi. I don't see him fighting Kaijima anytime soon.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Not to mention I hardly doubt Kenichi is ready to fight Kajima at his level, and I'm know basing Kajima's strength off pure hype alone without much evidence; but I believe that guy is probably stronger than Miu.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    I think, considering Kensei's methods, Rimi might get temporary boost in power but with huge drawbacks, not unlike what happened to Ryuto. She might get strong enough to fight Miu on equal grounds but for a limited time, or she risks her life/gets crippled/loses all power/loses cuteness after that. That's one believable and I think likely way she could catch up to Miu.
    He'll probably teach her one of the Elder's secret techniques like that finger move that breaks through any defense that would come in handy against a tough opponent like Miu who doesn't take much hits at all during her fights.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 30, 2012 at 04:52 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream translation is out: http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/26970947/1

Here, Saiga says that he was notified beforehand while in the other he stated he wasn't informed. In the new translation you could interpret "being informed" as that Akira told him about this before going to Tidat while in the old translation you could interpret "not being informed" as the fact that Silcardo acted on his own whims; whatever it was it does not appear as something important.

There is also Cyril's translation: in the new one he states he wanted Silcardo's death while on the old one he was more respectful and stated that Silcardo always wanted a battle to die for.

Mikumo wanted to get Silcardo out of the equation due to his chaotic nature and he "jumped on it like a bitch in heat" (Law abiding citizen reference, hehehe).

Agaard is still an active member of Yami, I wonder if we'll see him again (story-wise if he appears again it will be as an ally).

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^yes I read this yesterday and I forgot to post the link..the translation differences are always so glaring between mangastream and other websites

Cyril and Mikumo are chumps if they wanted Silcardo dead so badly they should have killed him themselves instead getting other people to do the dirty work.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 30, 2012 at 08:36 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, mikumo did things the smart way ultimately. Even if she is strong enough to deal with junazad, which might or not be the case, just killing him would prove to be a problem. In this particular case she got to have another of the 9 fist get permission to break the non aggression pact without consequences. If she had done the deed herself just like that then she would have had to deal with the consequences which akira is not dealing with right now.

Quote Quote:
    I think we should start entertaining the thought that maybe past beaten disciples might come back for another go around. We know that Ethan has been training with his master in India, and Kokin has been in Thailand with his master for quite awhile. Who's to say they cant come back, and fight Kenichi again once they've gotten stronger. Yeah fighting the same opponents over and over again can be repetitive and boring(he's fought kokin twice, Boris three times, Kano technically twice if you include the angry Miu altercation, Ryuto twice), but Matsuena has made a gimmick out of doing that to drag things out a bit and avoid making Kenichi fight his strongest opponents until the end of the manga. Three nine fist's are now out of the picture (two in big lock prison and one dead) we could see the emergence of new masters in OSNF and new disciples in yomi thus creating more adversaries for Kenichi. I don't see him fighting Kaijima anytime soon.
    Somehow I can't imagine the previous disciples appearing for a rematch with kenichi. How would that work plotwise? If the former yomi are to appear then it would make sense for them to fight the shinpaku guys. I have been saying this for a while but it is about time the shinpaku guys take on a yomi. In particular ukita, I would love to see him face koukin. Seigfried vs ethan would be incredible too. Boris is unlikely to appear again, it is very likely he will remain looking for his master. Jihan is likely to remain out of yomi, specially now that his master is dead. If I recall rachel has a pending fight with renka so it would perhaps be nice to see her go at it once again. Not sure who could fight freya or kisara, I guess rimi could do (no more miu fighting her PLEASE). Rachel would be too much for either of them anyways. Not sure what tanimoto's role could be here. I guess a rematch with kenichi could be interesting and taking on a stronger sougetsu would be interesting.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure, but I think MS's translation might be a little off with Cyril. Wasn't he supposed to be friends with Jenezad?

At least we're almost guaranteed to get some Shinpaku fights this arc thanks to this page. http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/26970947/15

I'm looking forward to putting the Tidat Arc behind me.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    In particular ukita, I would love to see him face koukin.
    Wait....did you just say Ukita vs Kokin? that's plain suicide mate.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

I find it interesting that Tanimoto states that Kenichi has not made any improvements whatsoever. Could this be because he hasn't had proper training sessions with his masters because he was busy rescuing Miu in the last arc?! It's weird Akisame said Kenichi got sharper or something during a sparring match don't remember what was exactly said....
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 31, 2012 at 01:47 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast