Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: What techniques (or other stuff) would you import in Bleach?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

What techniques (or other stuff) would you import in Bleach?

So...to detail the thread title a bit...

What type of techniques would you import from other mangas...preferably from similar type of manga...although it's not for me to judge if someone would want Gundams in Bleach

But would you import Devil Fruit type of powers...Logia for example(for those who don't know what a Logia is, google is UR friend). Or maybe alchemy-type techs like in FMA...I dunno...I'll leave it to UR imagination

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I would definitely want some dragons in Bleach ala Fairy Tale...or mythical monsters, like Bijuus from Naruto...as how to incorporate them...well inner Zanpaktou spirits would work, but they would go well as separate being in SS or even Hueco Mundo...also a sharingan-type copy ability would do marvels

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What techniques( or other stuff) would you import in Bleach?

Actually, I'd love to see Gundams in Bleach, that would be badass beyond belief. I'm thinking some magical girl powers from Madoka Magika or Cardcaptor Sakura. The magical aspect should allow them to blend well amongst the kidous and zan tech. They are of more comparable in form and function, and have similar fantastical origins rather than being rooted in nature or technology and such.

New Reply