Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kubo Tite - Health & Rankings

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member cloudo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions *BLEACH IS ABSENT THIS WEEK

So I read right on bleach asylum that Kubo is sick that's okay he didn't wanna give two chapters this week I guess w will see what happens in a couple Weeks just builds up anticipation for me. I haven't been this psyched since the deicide arc

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    as expected of Bleach. whenever things get interesting, they pull this s**t. so glad, i have other titles to read like "One Piece" and "Silver Spoon".

p.s., this is what Kubo meant by keeping the manga going for ten years, by stalling chapter releases like this.
    "They" as in Kubo's immune system? Don't you dare to ever get ill or have some chronical illness. Stop spouting shit, inform yourself of the circumstances and than post. Nobody is forcing you to read pirated scan/translations, nor is there any need to name other manga you can read in the absence of Bleach, that has nothing to do with the content of the chapter or prediction of the next. It doesn't take more than a couple minutes to read a chapter, so there is no need for the outcry. The Hangout or agony thread, if there is one, is the way to go for that.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 31, 2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell? First, people complain about good characters not dying. Then, when they die, they complain about them dying. Byakuya's death showed that even someone quite strong as him can be beaten, thus how grave the situation is. Also, it holds quite a symbolic meaning in that Byakuya died a similar death as many people that he killed.
    On the other hand, this is good - some people stopped pretending to be fans of Bleach...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

5. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

are you serious, i was excited for the next chapter and kubo goes and does this to me sigh, He better not make Byakuyas Death asspull and make him come back to life just because some stupid fans want him alive. You cant progress the story unless Good Guys die, I really Think Kubo should Move to Seinen, he can add more Blood and Write what ever he wants.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ThaGreatOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    posted by Delicious at NF

Spoiler show
    hahahahhahaha

I'm loving this!! It's about time these "wars" got realistic. To be honest SS should have had casualties when fighting Aizen. This is long overdue. I hope kubo goes through with having byakuya die but I believe he will find another way to keep him alive because he fears the fanboys . I mean hiyori got cut in half and still survived so I wont believe he died until he's buried.

I can only hope that kubo has the courage necessary to kill off GODsugaya since he's protected him at all costs throughout the manga . C'mon kubo finish the job and send iceboy to his grave...it's PAST DUE
    Mashiro SUCKS end of story. Better yet all viazards outside of Shinji were trash

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    If it is true about the ratings, then its not really a huge shock. This whole thing just makes it less likely that Hitsugaya is going to even be injured. The amount of fangirls (who are boys) he has... Is ridiculous
    He doesn't need to care anymore. He is finishing Bleach with this Arc, so his ratings just need to be good enough not to get canned too fast.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    are you serious, i was excited for the next chapter and kubo goes and does this to me sigh, He better not make Byakuyas Death asspull and make him come back to life just because some stupid fans want him alive. You cant progress the story unless Good Guys die, I really Think Kubo should Move to Seinen, he can add more Blood and Write what ever he wants.
    Be sure that he won't bring someone back from the dead just to please the shippers, it should be clear that he planed this beforehand with the fan response in mind. If anything it will be the editor that'll be able to change the it the plot to some degree. He isn't really dead until we see some medical shinigami examine his body. :P

No he won't move to a seinen magazine for the last arc, that would most likely be disastrous to his circulation numbers. WSJ shouldn't be the problem with bloody scenes.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Don Davido's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

No Bleach this week?! Fck. I can't get upset and break things..
    "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." -Salvador Dali

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope Kubo gets well soon I guess i can live 1/1.5 weeks without a Manga.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kubo Tite - Health & Rankings

I kinda understand why Kubo got sick. He's actually high on booze when writing Chap 502 and after released, he's like "dafuq, did I wrote this shit??" and he's been bashed/flammed/trolled/fcuked by fans/editor/haters/lovers... I bet he's been thinking (with booze at hand) how to make Byakkun come back alive after that massacre lol.. And I don't believe that Byakkun'll die from something like that..

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Really fans are really scary . I mean i also don't wanna see Byakuya die but if Kubo sensei wants that so be it . It's his manga so he can kill whoever he pleases . I just hate people who are like that throwing tantrums all the time . It's no surprise Bleach went on a break for many weeks suddenly . After all Kubo is a human being, he's not a robot and won't give a damn about his fans . He's doing this for our entertainment and he's been giving us so many amazing things since the start of this manga that i find it really cruel how he's repaid just 'cause that's the way he wants things to be .

Oda also killed Ace a very important character but it's not like the world ended and the manga sucked . Those who complain like that and say mean things should just stop reading it , 'cause they are not true fans of Bleach .

15. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe some of the things people are saying here.
    The man is sick, and they're STILL complaining. It's the most incredible thing I've ever seen.
    Kubo could die, and people here would be like "That's what you get for killing Byakuya."

Anyway, I hope Kubo gets better so he can continue writing Bleach. Plain and simple.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not that im really complaining or anything but im confused...

When i get sick, which isn't often, im still able to function. I would stay home from work or school as more of a precaution to others rather than myself. Does Kubo have some sort of disease that flares up a few times a year that leaves him bedridden? Or is that just apart of the Asian culture to lay in bed all day if your sick? This is a genuine question.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    What the hell? First, people complain about good characters not dying. Then, when they die, they complain about them dying. Byakuya's death showed that even someone quite strong as him can be beaten, thus how grave the situation is. Also, it holds quite a symbolic meaning in that Byakuya died a similar death as many people that he killed.
    On the other hand, this is good - some people stopped pretending to be fans of Bleach...
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member K H Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Not that im really complaining or anything but im confused...

When i get sick, which isn't often, im still able to function. I would stay home from work or school as more of a precaution to others rather than myself. Does Kubo have some sort of disease that flares up a few times a year that leaves him bedridden? Or is that just apart of the Asian culture to lay in bed all day if your sick? This is a genuine question.
    Last year I had a cold and I was barely able to move .So if he’s ill its probably something not dangerous yet tiresome.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast