Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baam's encounter with his old group

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam's encounter with his old group

I feel like this was mentioned a lot lately - how will Baam encounter his old group? And when will it happen? What are the his reactions and the ones of the old members?

Personally I don't feel like he will meet the whole group at once but only a few persons - my guess and favourite would be Koon, Rak or Androssi - or the two/three of them. I can totally imagine him being disguised at first or saying he's not Baam and Rak will be all "I know you're the little turtle, I never forget the smell of my prey!"

but honestly, it's hard to imagine their individual reactions to Baam, f.ex. I have no clue how Androssi or Anak would react towards him. Maybe the princess lovers can help?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Baam's encounter with his old group

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I feel like this was mentioned a lot lately - how will Baam encounter his old group? And when will it happen? What are the his reactions and the ones of the old members?

Personally I don't feel like he will meet the whole group at once but only a few persons - my guess and favourite would be Koon, Rak or Androssi - or the two/three of them. I can totally imagine him being disguised at first or saying he's not Baam and Rak will be all "I know you're the little turtle, I never forget the smell of my prey!"

but honestly, it's hard to imagine their individual reactions to Baam, f.ex. I have no clue how Androssi or Anak would react towards him. Maybe the princess lovers can help?
    Yeah xD I imagine koon's face when he sees baam xD
    Either way about Androssi, she doesnt know anything about rachel betrayal so she should be the most interesting to see, of course beside rachel's reaction on seeing that she failed to kill baam. I hope she dies of hard attack or something --''

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Viole will meet Koon at the upcoming test. But, I bet Koon wouldn't recognize him... but Viole just found his (temporary) goal - Rachel. But I doubt he'd just go to her and ask why she killed him...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    I hope Viole will meet Koon at the upcoming test. But, I bet Koon wouldn't recognize him... but Viole just found his (temporary) goal - Rachel. But I doubt he'd just go to her and ask why she killed him...
    I actually can see this happening. Imagine everyone in Koons new group trying to stop him and he just freezes or avoids them while continuously walking towards Rachel.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duvet View Post
    I actually can see this happening. Imagine everyone in Koons new group trying to stop him and he just freezes or avoids them while continuously walking towards Rachel.
    Nah, I don't think so cuz it'll be too fast for TOG story development. Unless they're in like 80th floor or above whichdoesn't seem likely in this season 2. I can imagine if a scene where Baam see Koon or his group (but not Rachel) from afar happen in season 2, but it'll be not as far as they interact which each other. Too fast, I say.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reasons, I think that at the end of this Arc, that Viole will hear a rumour about Koon's team. That they're fast, strong and have a certain member who is on a wheelchair. After that he is going to chase after them, Agero and Rachel^^

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i feel his encounters will be prevented by FUG for some time . Personally I feel that Baam checks up the status of his former teammates now and then . I mean FUG has gotta keep him motivated no??
    I feel that if there is a reunion , it will be orchestrated by yelllow hair guy [forgot his name, sorry i m bad with names] . He will most probably contact Koon when FUG asks Baam to do something too dangerous or maybe to kill someone from his new team [at which point he can either kill teammate or have someone from old team die causing a loss-loss situation] .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BlackLeggedDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He'll be extremely happy to see all of them safe and sound. The reason he excepted FUG's invitation and experiments is so that he could protect them. Baam's value of friendship is truly remarkable.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I was under the impression that FUG is monitoring Baam. and Baam albeit powerful is not powerful enough yet to face off powerful or tempered Rankers from Fug.
    So even if they meet things will not turn for the best imo. Atleast superficially, Though i think Fug anticipated that this might happen (they have guides right? Guides can predict futures) so they must have made some contingency plans like baam if in close proximity of the old grp should segregate himself as much as possible or should act that he is not any one they knew.
    Then again his monsterous power copying tech or shinsoo resistance might be a give away. Koon of all ppl knows very well what Baam was capable of.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    I was under the impression that FUG is monitoring Baam. and Baam albeit powerful is not powerful enough yet to face off powerful or tempered Rankers from Fug.
    So even if they meet things will not turn for the best imo. Atleast superficially, Though i think Fug anticipated that this might happen (they have guides right? Guides can predict futures) so they must have made some contingency plans like baam if in close proximity of the old grp should segregate himself as much as possible or should act that he is not any one they knew.
    Then again his monsterous power copying tech or shinsoo resistance might be a give away. Koon of all ppl knows very well what Baam was capable of.

yes u may be right but it would have been better if baam's old team fights against his new team without knowing baam is in there but then realising this team has slayer candidate which they heard rumors about him being strong so androssi will get interesting in fighting against that fug

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Forget powerful rankers, probably not a single ranker of FUG since FUG wouldn't accept any weak rankers... but later on, that'll be another story.

Koon has a faint idea, but he didn't see Baam since Submerged fish hunt, so he knows at most that Baam is an irregular (e.g. shinsoo doesn't work the same way for him as for regulars) and maybe that he copied Freeze (in case Ro told him). Besides, there are a lot of strong regulars, so it's not surprising if he doesn't join the two and two until he sees Baam (especially his eyes).
    Erfworld

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So, we probably have our answer pretty quickly.
    I'd say that the meeting between Baam and Koon is likely to happen in the next chapter, or the following one.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

atleast 2 chaps before any meet. And even if they meet i dont think Baam will leave his new team. These chara have good background and good history + they are sound chara so i dont see SIU erasing them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam has spent significantly more time with his current team, but he almost certainly has a greater emotional attachment to the other team, especially since their lives have been threatened to make sure he joins FUG.

Without knowing FUG's goal in regards to "Prince" (that could be either Prince or Ja Wangnan), it is very easy to see them trying to get Baam to join his old team as it is almost unilaterally stronger than his current team (Lightbearer might be the only position at which his current team is stronger. That's assuming Levin is the Lightbearer on Ship Leesoo's team). They could then just swap to threatening the lives of Baam's current team.

I don't know if Rachel has to compete (she is a light bearer, so doing it "without" legs should be possible), but assuming she does not, you could create a monstrous team:
    Fisherman: Androssi Zahard, Anak Zahard
    Spearbear: Rak
    Scouts: Ship Leesoo, Hatsu
    Lightbearer: Koon
    Wave Controller: Baam, Laure

1.5 Zahard Princesses, a gator, a swordsman of serious repute, a turtle whose shell is pitch black, plus 2 top notch Wave Controllers seems like an almost unstoppable team.

I know we've already seen two characters who are said to be in the top-5 of the E-level Regulars, but this team would easily have 4 of the top 5:
    1) Rak (is destined to replace Phantaminum as the most powerful entity in the Tower)
    2) Baam
    3) Androssi
    4) Anak
    (Ran and "Scarface" are tied for 5th)

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Without knowing FUG's goal in regards to "Prince" (that could be either Prince or Ja Wangnan), it is very easy to see them trying to get Baam to join his old team as it is almost unilaterally stronger than his current team (Lightbearer might be the only position at which his current team is stronger. That's assuming Levin is the Lightbearer on Ship Leesoo's team). They could then just swap to threatening the lives of Baam's current team.
    Prince is not the Prince , it's rather between Baam (figuratively speaking, since they're raising him as someone extraordinary) or Wangnan (Prince of the Red light district). But FUG's definitely trying to separate Baam from his old team (could've just told them Baam's alive without all the drama around Rachel otherwise), and make an equally badass team comprised of evil psychos for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    1) Rak (is destined to replace Phantaminum as the most powerful entity in the Tower)
    Exis
    Erfworld

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast