Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW INTERVIEW

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW INTERVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    so it seems madara will be the final villan...hence kishi's remark that he has no weakness.
    yeah,as long as senju and uchiha fight eachother...so naruto and sasuke both will most definitely have to unite.
    I don't think he would be the final villain. He's too plain to that role imo

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Anyway why do people ask the most dumb questions? I learned nothing new AT ALL

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack612 View Post
    Whose to say he won't re-enter the war once he's learned what he sets out to learn. If revenge against Konoha is still his goal, then now would be when the Leaf is at their weakest. Plus there's still Tobi to deal with. Let's not forget that Sasuke knows Tobi participated in the Uchiha massacre.
    The war is practically finished. There is nothing there left other than Madara and Tobi. Sasuke like Orochimaru care very little of the war and its purpose. Unless the truth Sasuke wants requires bijuu or Zetsu goo, then it would be retarded for him to divert into the action.

The meeting will probably be when Naruto is off training or doing something. And they accidentally cross paths
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm having a hunch that Tobi's going to get f**cked pretty soon, either by Kakashi and co, or if not, by Madara, for changing their plan half-way.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    I'm having a hunch that Tobi's going to get f**cked pretty soon, either by Kakashi and co, or if not, by Madara, for changing their plan half-way.
    Knowing Tobi, he will flee before losing.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi isn't going anywhere he is protecting the mazou with his life.

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member blackjack612's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    The war is practically finished. There is nothing there left other than Madara and Tobi. Sasuke like Orochimaru care very little of the war and its purpose. Unless the truth Sasuke wants requires bijuu or Zetsu goo, then it would be retarded for him to divert into the action.

The meeting will probably be when Naruto is off training or doing something. And they accidentally cross paths
    But with Madara being confirmed to have no weaknesses, I don't see that fight with him ending so quickly. Nor do I think the war will end without the Ten-Tails being revived. It's a giant Chekhov's bomb ticking down faster and faster.

This is all to say that even with the war in its climatic stage, I doubt it'll wrap up so quickly that Sasuke can't talk to the 'man who knows everything' and decide what to do with that intel in the scroll Suigetsu gave him. Even if Madara and Tobi were defeated, if he sets vengeance as his goal, it's more prudent to attack the shinobi while they are still weak and injured from the war rather than give them time to recooperate.

Speaking of Madara, it would have been really handy for Itachi to bequeath the Sword of Tatsuka to Sasuke.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack612 View Post
    But with Madara being confirmed to have no weaknesses, I don't see that fight with him ending so quickly. Nor do I think the war will end without the Ten-Tails being revived. It's a giant Chekhov's bomb ticking down faster and faster.

This is all to say that even with the war in its climatic stage, I doubt it'll wrap up so quickly that Sasuke can't talk to the 'man who knows everything' and decide what to do with that intel in the scroll Suigetsu gave him. Even if Madara and Tobi were defeated, if he sets vengeance as his goal, it's more prudent to attack the shinobi while they are still weak and injured from the war rather than give them time to recooperate.

Speaking of Madara, it would have been really handy for Itachi to bequeath the Sword of Tatsuka to Sasuke.
    What more would need to happen in Naruto? Do we need to have multiple continent busters? If Kishi goes on this route, the Manga would completely have the whole DBZ feel to it. Seriously, when did Ninjas ever have techniques that could level mountains. Kishi needs some serious nerfing inorder for this manga to be interesting.

With that said, it would be stupid for Sasuke to get to the one who knows everything in a couple of hours and then make it back to the battlefield in the next few hours. Sasuke and Narutos meeting IMO is going to be completely random and no fighting should take place.

And the last bit about Totsuka, i beg that it dies off with Itachi and no one ever gets theyre hands on them. It would be extremely cheap for Sasuke to magically have Totsuka. Maybe it would work with the current theme of the manga - "recycling".
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2