Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 687

Thread: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

  1. #391
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    *Saaaay what, now Yuki... really Yuki? Really?*
    *Don't look at me!*
    *I was only giving him choices!*

  2. #392
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    *as you should be *
    *not a fan*
    **
    *I only have eggs and instant noodles around... *
    *I'm picky about how the chicken should be cooked too... *
    *eggs? sausage? I can only cook the simplest thing in the simplest way *
    *I'm good at making desserts though... and I know how to bake*
    *eventually=never *
    *forget him/her/it! sleep!*
    * You have no shame *
    *Gotcha, any other foods you're not fan of?*
    **
    *Need to shop myself. Do you live at home or uni accommodations?*
    *LOL that's....still something I guess; especially eggs *
    *But you can bake! that's awesome Housewife qualities *
    *A friend made me an awesome looking cake for my bday *
    *I shall bug you on MH and twitter until I do *
    *Nyooooo, it was Imperium I was meeting .*
    **

    Quote Quote:
    *you don't need the police*
    *what do you want to do with him?*
    * (A) kill him*
    * (B) freeze him*
    * (C) torture him*
    * (D) hit him*
    * (E) nothing*
    *I like option H: Worship him *

  3. #393
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *yukihime should participate in one of the art contests.* *It would make jin a very happy bunny*

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #394
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *juno nice ava *

  6. #395
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *Shaheeer! *
    **

  7. #396
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *Hi there sis *

  8. #397
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *---------------------------------------------------------------*


  9. #398
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    * You have no shame *
    *Gotcha, any other foods you're not fan of?*
    **
    *Need to shop myself. Do you live at home or uni accommodations?*
    *LOL that's....still something I guess; especially eggs *
    *But you can bake! that's awesome Housewife qualities *
    *A friend made me an awesome looking cake for my bday *
    *I shall bug you on MH and twitter until I do *
    *Nyooooo, it was Imperium I was meeting .*
    **



    *I like option H: Worship him *
    *what shame? *
    *lots of them, since I'm a picky eater, but particularly seafood...*
    *in a boarding house*
    *but I still can't cook...*
    *and I do not make particularly tasty bread, I mostly work on the decoration*
    *like Peeta *
    *you can keep bugging me all you want*
    *it won't work *
    *forget him! sleep! *


    *there's no such option *

    ---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    *yukihime should participate in one of the art contests.* *It would make jin a very happy bunny*
    *ehm, why should I?*

  10. #399
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *Why shouldn't you? *

  11. #400
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *Erm, because I don't want to?*

  12. #401
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    *what shame? *
    *lots of them, since I'm a picky eater, but particularly seafood...*
    *in a boarding house*
    *but I still can't cook...*
    *and I do not make particularly tasty bread, I mostly work on the decoration*
    *like Peeta *
    *you can keep bugging me all you want*
    *it won't work *
    *forget him! sleep! *


    *there's no such option *
    *Guess you really don't have it *
    *Not had much seafood over the years but I'd like to try it more. I'd try many things at least once, informed decision and all.*
    *Gotcha. Separate rooms, shared kitchens/baths/etc?*
    * I think I'd be good at decoration too, but not actual baking. First I gotta be more comfortable cooking, then we'll move onto baking*
    *That Hunger Games joke was lost on me, I had to google it *
    *I will, I don't need permission *
    *You don't flush? *
    *Hey! it was nice to meet a MH member! *

    *There is, you just can't see it because it requires a certain level of ingenuity *

  13. #402
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    *Guess you really don't have it *
    *Not had much seafood over the years but I'd like to try it more. I'd try many things at least once, informed decision and all.*
    *Gotcha. Separate rooms, shared kitchens/baths/etc?*
    * I think I'd be good at decoration too, but not actual baking. First I gotta be more comfortable cooking, then we'll move onto baking*
    *That Hunger Games joke was lost on me, I had to google it *
    *I will, I don't need permission *
    *You don't flush? *
    *Hey! it was nice to meet a MH member! *

    *There is, you just can't see it because it requires a certain level of ingenuity *
    **
    *yeah*
    *I skip the cooking stage *
    *you don't know Hunger Games?*
    *flush what?*
    *nice? what is nice?*
    *more like a certain level of stupidity *

  14. #403
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    **
    *yeah*
    *I skip the cooking stage *
    *you don't know Hunger Games?*
    *flush what?*
    *nice? what is nice?*
    *more like a certain level of stupidity *
    **
    *LOL I would too, seems it involves too much waiting around *
    *I do, only seen the film and that was once and during the week it came out. Memory doesn't remember things too well*
    *flush you*
    *Nice= it was fun, we drank, had a laugh, chilled out and talked *
    **

  15. #404
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *Because I think you'll be good at it! Try at least once if you get the chance. I got the impression you were the artsy fartsy type.*

  16. #405
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *arent we in one page for a long time? things are going slowly in FF now a days *

New Reply
Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts