Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Epic

55 27.09%
  • 4 Good

102 50.25%
  • 3 Average

32 15.76%
  • 2 Boring

6 2.96%
  • 1 Bad

1 0.49%
  • 0 Awful

7 3.45%
New Reply
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 597 Discussion

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 597 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by Gats; August 01, 2012 at 05:16 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 596 Discussion / 597 Predictions | Jump on Break : no chapter this week

I tried to google translate the spoilers, the results were the funniest clusterfuck I've ever read.

Naruto uses eagle jutsus and Tobi is from Siria

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Pea's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 597 Spoiler Discussion

I read something "Darth Vader" something. Interesting. Guess it means there are samurais showing up.

And also the most used word im my google translation is "guy". Might Guy, I assume. Looks like a long chapter full of conversation.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

can someone translate please? nay,maybe it's not even necessary,I think I'll wait for the chapter,as it should come out today,or in the worst case tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I tried to google translate the spoilers, the results were the funniest clusterfuck I've ever read.

Naruto uses eagle jutsus and Tobi is from Siria
    lol,that would explain why he is so keen on war .also,his ability must have been devloped to survive there ahahah

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So, it is pretty much confirmed now that it's Obito's eye.
    Although, it seem she said that he "got it" from a small team, meaning that he simply took the eye from Obito, and that he isn't Obito.

So, with that, it's also pretty much confirmed that Tobi is not Obito, and that he's probably not even an Uchiha.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I was right! I predicted that! yeahhhh,I was so sure of what kakashi meant last chapter! surely tobi is not obito,these fucking spoilers will never convince me! yet,that's obito's eye! Kishi you did it! you succeeded in combining all the theories: that is tobi does exist as madara (he is a part of him) but with obito's eye!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    So, it is pretty much confirmed now that it's Obito's eye.
    Although, it seem she said that he "got it" from a small team, meaning that he simply took the eye from Obito, and that he isn't Obito.

So, with that, it's also pretty much confirmed that Tobi is not Obito, and that he's probably not even an Uchiha.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I was right! I predicted that! yeahhhh,I was so sure of what kakashi meant last chapter! surely tobi is not obito,these fucking spoilers will never convince me! yet,that's obito's eye! Kishi you did it! you succeeded in combining all the theories: that is tobi does exist as madara (he is a part of him) but with obito's eye!

First of all, yeah, our ideas of it being Obito's eyes (which was pretty obvious) are correct. The dude who said in the translation that it is obito himself still does not see how this does not confirm Tobi=Obito in any way. It still says nothing. There are still too many things working against that.

@ THM Nindo:
    I must dissagree. I'm still pretty sure that Tobi is a true Uchiha. I made a thread explaining this, but him being compatible with Rinnegan confirms he's either uchiha, Senju or Uzumaki. Maybe Hyuga, if the ideas are correct that Hyuga is to Uchiha what Uzumaki is to Senju. Anyway, all but one uzumaki clansmen have been shown to have red hair. Likely not an Uzumaki then. Senju? I doubt it. Look at the strain a Sharingan puts on a non uchiha user. Tobi has the Sharingan activated non-stop. Plus he's very adept at using it, is intimately familiar with the Uchiha's history and secrets, etc. Everything points to him being a powerful Uchiha.

@ mattiaildivino:
    However, this also does not confirm in the slightest that Tobi is a part of Madara. Theories like Izuna are still standing strong.
    Last edited by Smerten; August 11, 2012 at 08:52 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    First of all, yeah, our ideas of it being Obito's eyes (which was pretty obvious) are correct. The dumb f*ck who said in the translation that it is obito himself still does not see how this does not confirm Tobi=Obito in any way. It still says nothing. There are still too many things working against that.

@ THM Nindo:
    I must dissagree. I'm still pretty sure that Tobi is a true Uchiha. I made a thread explaining this, but him being compatible with Rinnegan confirms he's either uchiha, Senju or Uzumaki. Maybe Hyuga, if the ideas are correct that Hyuga is to Uchiha what Uzumaki is to Senju. Anyway, all but one uzumaki clansmen have been shown to have red hair. Likely not an Uzumaki then. Senju? I doubt it. Look at the strain a Sharingan puts on a non uchiha user. Tobi has the Sharingan activated non-stop. Plus he's very adept at using it, is intimately familiar with the Uchiha's history and secrets, etc. Everything points to him being a powerful Uchiha.

@ mattiaildivino:
    However, this also does not confirm in the slightest that Tobi is a part of Madara. Theories like Izuna are still standing strong.
    it may be as well,but tobi's body is made of hashirama's cells,so it's been created as zetsu. if it were izuna,he should have a normal body,shouldn't he? Furthermore,you remember that in vol.48 tobi tells zetsu "I didn't expect nagato to use the gedo rinne tensei,which should have been used for me" ,and in vol.59 madara does state that his and tobi's plan was to revive him(madara) through the gedo rinne. so tobi is a part of madara,otherwise he wouldn't have lied to zetsu,who clearly knows who tobi is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter sounds pretty awesome!! so it appears tobi is not obito but he does possess hs eye, and naruto- kurama is about to open a can of whoop a**

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Tobi might be Izuna!!! See Izuna knows things of the past like Madara would since they are from the same time period, he has no eyes cuz madara took them, Tobi claimed he is nobody in his day cuz Madara had the spotlight, and it appears that him and Madara know each other !! It was said Izuna died but maybe Madara took Hashiramas cells to "fix him up" thus creating the body he has now. Im putting my money that Tobi is Madaras younger brother who had his eyes taken, thats why he is always replacing his eyes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

...Wait, shouldn't Obito's other eye have been crushed under the boulder?

And how would Tobi even know Obito was dead to take his eye? Was he stalking Team Kakashi all along or what...

And damn...so Obito's eyes are reunited once again.

Tobi must've really wanted that eye considering how much he uses it these days, but how did he know it could perform such an ability? That's the real question. Obito had no Mangekyo...either Tobi must've known someone with a similar ability from Obito's family, or Obito actually used spacetime-jutsu once and caught his eye.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well maybe part of Obito phased through the boulders actually, so his eyes wasnt damaged

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So Naruto's final villain of the war is the Uchiha dropout who became evil because Kakashi failed at protecting the girl he liked.

Must we laugh or cry ?

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rahan: It seems to be that Tobi is not Obito but is only using his eye

@Naruto2011: True, though I always thought the rock crushed half of his face. I guess Kishimoto could find a way around that

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke IMO is the pefect final villain, rarely do we get this sort of character development for a person who would become the final villain, sasuke went from a highly praised village of the leaf who was willing to put his life on the line for his comrades, to a man who cares only for himself and kills his own comrades without hesitation and he wishes to issue "justice" on his terms. He is great final antagonist in my book

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    I must dissagree. I'm still pretty sure that Tobi is a true Uchiha. I made a thread explaining this, but him being compatible with Rinnegan confirms he's either uchiha, Senju or Uzumaki.

Look at the strain a Sharingan puts on a non uchiha user.
    That doesn't confirm anything. He could be a amalgam of DNA of all those without actually being one of those.

It's not like Sharingan's don't have a toll on Uchicha's too. It would be fucked up of him slaughtering his own family to get an EMS, just to start his plan. If it's really him he would be a big loser for changing his mindset so fast after his talk/gift to Kakashi.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast