Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Epic

55 27.09%
  • 4 Good

102 50.25%
  • 3 Average

32 15.76%
  • 2 Boring

6 2.96%
  • 1 Bad

1 0.49%
  • 0 Awful

7 3.45%
New Reply
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 597 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 597 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    lol,that would explain why he is so keen on war .also,his ability must have been devloped to survive there ahahah
    Just you wait, we'll find that under that mask there is a turban.
    Masks are so last year

On topic, Kishi is stalling for the 600th chapter.
    It will be basically 15 useless pages then the awesome Kyuubi pep talk and the last page Naruto preparing to open a can of whoop ass on Tobi

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the best way to beat him would be for Naruto to create a clone, and have Kakashi teleport him in the other dimension.
    Then, you could have 1 Naruto in each dimension to whoop Tobi's ass!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi = Obito...not sure I am too excited about this theory. I don't know, feel so many gaps need to be filled. At least, they know how his technique works and it can be advantageous. I am getting the feeling that Tobi hasn't shown all the eggs in his basket.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems Obito didn't die under that rock after all just as many here have said. He is bitter that the copy ninja didnt keep his promise to protect the girl he loved. He is bitter that even after that war nothing changed despite the so called hero's being heroic.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    So, the best way to beat him would be for Naruto to create a clone, and have Kakashi teleport him in the other dimension.
    Thats the best way to beat him as he is now. ( besides having Naruto preach) But we also have to consider he may be granted new powers if he becomes the host. Either way I cant wait for the flashback of him getting pulled from under those rocks and getting mind raped.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    lol, poor Tobi.
    I don't think it could be useful even if Kakashi could create a rift big enough, we know Tobi can expel whoever he wants from the dimension ( ROOT fodder and Sasuke & Karin against Danzou )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if it turns to be Tobi then I'm not surprise,perhaps madara found him in under that rock in the past and modify his body using the zetsu stuff on him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    @Rahan: It seems to be that Tobi is not Obito but is only using his eye

@Naruto2011: True, though I always thought the rock crushed half of his face. I guess Kishimoto could find a way around that
    I guess there are very different ways of reading the spoiler. I took it as confirmation that he was obito without him coming out and out right saying it. To me it sounded as if the Obito the world knew died that day not that he literally died. There is true anger and resentment aimed at Kakashi that makes me feel whoever it is under the mask if not Obito it is someone who loved obito.
    Last edited by southside; August 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Tobi = Obito...not sure I am too excited about this theory. I don't know, feel so many gaps need to be filled. At least, they know how his technique works and it can be advantageous. I am getting the feeling that Tobi hasn't shown all the eggs in his basket.
    his techniques turn out to be just one and you are expecting him to possess some jawdroppers? c'mon! and also tobi is not obito,that part of the spoilers are wrong,he is just using his eye,as he stated by the sentence "I took it after the battle of a little team at the kannabi bridge"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi is Obito when he said he got the eye on the bridge that was the time he unlocked his sharingan

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    Tobi is Obito when he said he got the eye on the bridge that was the time he unlocked his sharingan
    tobi can't be obito guys! how could he fight minato some time after his death?? summoning Kurama ecc,stating he had been waiting so long for that moment! those who haven't understood that yet will realize it as soon as possible. just wait for the chapter...

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

tobi can't be obito guys! how could he fight minato some time after his death?? summoning Kurama ecc,stating he had been waiting so long for that moment! those who haven't understood that yet will realize it as soon as possible. just wait for the chapter...
    Space-time jutsu himself into a hyperbolic time chamber, train for 50 years, return to attack minato. Don't even need to invent any new ability for that explanation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This all just means that Tobi might have Obito's eye, not that he actually is Obito.
    Last edited by Exodi; August 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That would mean something if we didnt have so many illogical things take place in part two of the story. I give more weight to whats going on in the story now then trying to ignore hints because of the plot holes that would exist if those hints panned out. A few flashbacks will explain it all away.
    Last edited by southside; August 11, 2012 at 10:58 AM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    First of all, yeah, our ideas of it being Obito's eyes (which was pretty obvious) are correct. The dude who said in the translation that it is obito himself still does not see how this does not confirm Tobi=Obito in any way. It still says nothing. There are still too many things working against that.

@ THM Nindo:
    I must dissagree. I'm still pretty sure that Tobi is a true Uchiha. I made a thread explaining this, but him being compatible with Rinnegan confirms he's either uchiha, Senju or Uzumaki. Maybe Hyuga, if the ideas are correct that Hyuga is to Uchiha what Uzumaki is to Senju. Anyway, all but one uzumaki clansmen have been shown to have red hair. Likely not an Uzumaki then. Senju? I doubt it. Look at the strain a Sharingan puts on a non uchiha user. Tobi has the Sharingan activated non-stop. Plus he's very adept at using it, is intimately familiar with the Uchiha's history and secrets, etc. Everything points to him being a powerful Uchiha.

@ mattiaildivino:
    However, this also does not confirm in the slightest that Tobi is a part of Madara. Theories like Izuna are still standing strong.
    Well Tobi was able to summon Kyuubi in other words he has to part of Madara in him since he was the only one to make a blood contact since Kyuubi was sealed away ... It is possible that Madara left behind some scroll like J-man had but I doubt that he would let anyone but himself to controll Kyuubi ...

anyway just wild guess ...

...Wait, shouldn't Obito's other eye have been crushed under the boulder?

And how would Tobi even know Obito was dead to take his eye? Was he stalking Team Kakashi all along or what...

And damn...so Obito's eyes are reunited once again.

Tobi must've really wanted that eye considering how much he uses it these days, but how did he know it could perform such an ability? That's the real question. Obito had no Mangekyo...either Tobi must've known someone with a similar ability from Obito's family, or Obito actually used spacetime-jutsu once and caught his eye.
    That is the million dollars question ... Kishi is probably gonna say it is obito's eye without explanation since he has none and it is the easiest way around IMO

@Rahan: It seems to be that Tobi is not Obito but is only using his eye

@Naruto2011: True, though I always thought the rock crushed half of his face. I guess Kishimoto could find a way around that
    see above

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    impossible ... it doesn't fit timeline also it doesn't make any sence his body was crushed there is no way he would survive that ... well Kishi can troll us but that would be just stupid
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you anti Obito folks explain the seemingly personal disdain Tobi has for the copy ninja if he isnt Obito.

New Reply
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast