Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Epic

55 27.09%
  • 4 Good

102 50.25%
  • 3 Average

32 15.76%
  • 2 Boring

6 2.96%
  • 1 Bad

1 0.49%
  • 0 Awful

7 3.45%
New Reply
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 597 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions | !! Next Chapter Out 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by behrouz View Post
    Uchiha Obito , son of Uchiha Izuna ? i doubt it.
    ahah,that's clearly impossible! yet,I think obito was kagami's son. he was as old as hiruzen and obito was as old as kakashi who was as old as asuma,hiruzen's son .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Didn't he just said in a few weeks, instead of a specific number?
    It would be more correct to say "some week" instead of a few or a couple.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes I went over the idea, I still believe that tobi is Izuna.
    for izuna is the only character to have lost both his eye in the manga and tobi have both different eyes that don't belong to him

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stepsa's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO Tobi is the Uchiha son of Sage of six paths, as i posted few pages ago, he claims rinengan as his eyes, he uses mangekyo without changing his eyes, he knows Madara, i wouldnt be suprised if he was his sensei, and he is old and as someone posted probably from Konoha( if he is from Konoha i would bet my money on Sasuke's father) , as he knew the most important things like Kushina's location when giving birth etc.

Also he doesnt have any difficulties controling Biju's and Gedo Mazo. I'm still open to theories that it is Madara's brother, but the facts are more on the side of him being the first Uchiha.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    yes I went over the idea, I still believe that tobi is Izuna.
    for izuna is the only character to have lost both his eye in the manga and tobi have both different eyes that don't belong to him
    there's also the fact that tobi's body isn't a human body but is entirely made of hashirama's cells,it contains zetsu goo instead of blood and it can regenerate thanks to a zetsu machine. it looks like we should look for someone who lost both his eyes and his body,oh right there's noone like this,hence tobi is not even a real man

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's an interesting plot hole. Does taking another Sharingan to get EMS give you their MS power? So what's Sasuke's MS power, is it just the same as Itachi's because they're brothers?

Wouldn't that mean Madara uses space time as well? Then what is Madara's 4 MS powers?
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flameorigin View Post
    Here's an interesting plot hole. Does taking another Sharingan to get EMS give you their MS power? So what's Sasuke's MS power, is it just the same as Itachi's because they're brothers?

Wouldn't that mean Madara uses space time as well? Then what is Madara's 4 MS powers?
    I think brothers share the same MS powers, and that's one of the reasons why, imho, MS can be trasplanted only between brothers.

Madara has Susano'o, almost surely has Tsukuyomi ( since he plans to cast it on the moon ), meaning he likely has Amaterasu as well.

Tobi's S/T jutsu isn't Madara's, is Obito's

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there aren't other techniques,all the MS can use tsukuyomi and amaterasu,unless they have been transplanted,in that case they master kamui. about shisui's koto amatsukami I don't know,maybe it was related to the fact he was a beast for what concerned illusions.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    izuna is the only character to have lost both his eye in the manga
    there's a wall full of sharingans that is evidence that there are quite a few uchiha that lost both their eyes...not counting shisui and obito.
    plus,we have no idea about kagami's story...who i would very much like to know about.because it is peculiar that hiruzen was the only elder that was against the uchiha massacre...i wonder where they lost faith in them(uchiha)from the time they were team mates with kagami to the time of the coup?

did kagami do something unforgiveable or was it something along the lines of sakumo(where he was shamed/abandoned by the village)?
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    IT's an obvious plothole ... Kyuubi has some answers but Kishi is making irrational story to avoid it ... we just have to deal with it ... but when Kyuubi said YOU it meant something ... even if it ddin't he can confirm or deny if it was madara's chakra that was controlling him
    Well, not exactly. If it was only about Tobi not being Madara, then there would be no need for the Kyuubi to mention it since Naruto and co had already learnt that before the Kyuubi changed.

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    1: Could be, but Tobi/Madara or whoever it was had a hand in the Yagura's behavior when they controlled him. Kishimoto never really explained the purpose behind it & it goes into the mystery of Tobi. For example, Yagura was clearly dead yet the 3 tails was roaming free (and not really bothering anybody). I wouldn't put it past Tobi to have done something, and Deidara to have missed it. Similarly, I don't know if Deidara knew a lot about Tobi's inter-dimensional jutsu.
    Most likely. From what was said during the summit, it appears that Mei and Aoi had a hand in Yagura's death, so presumably Tobi had already abandon him by then. Also don't forget, when a Bijuu dies, it'll eventually reincarnate somewhere else after a few years. As for Tobi doing something and Deidara missing it, Deidara would have likely noticed if his own attack did do the dirty work. If Tobi was being serious and did do something, then it likely would have been putting the Sanbi under a genjutsu to make it easier for Deidara to take out.

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    2: In a way I think it all comes down to Kishimoto wanting to keep the secrets for the sake of hiding Tobi's identity... like I said before, sometimes to the detriment of the story. At the time, we were led to believe it was actually Madara. But maybe it wasn't. And now that the kyuubi had something ot say to Tobi, it wasn't: "Remember that time you ripped me from his mother and used me to attack the village? I do, and payback will be a bitch." And he didn't say: "Remember that time you told me that my purpose is to serve those with powerful eyes?" He was vague back then when he said 'YOU!'... he recognized the chakra as you say but thus far, hasn't elaborated. Unless he was tricked into believing it was somebody it wasn't.

The worst part about it is that he obviously knows that Tobi isn't Madara because the real Madara just tried to summon him through Naruto's clone. But he hasn't said a word about Tobi or what happened at teh village or even who he thinks Tobi is... which could be helpful information to his 'new' allies.
    Looking back, we should have suspected that Tobi wasn't Madara. Kishi had no trouble showing Madara's face in flashbacks and such, but continued to keep Tobi's face hidden.

To be fair though, the Kyuubi is likely aware that Kushina told Naruto everything, so it doesn't really need to mention any of that. Plus, in addition to Madara's reappearance showing them being different, Tobi later admitted the truth directly to Naruto and friends. So unless the Kyuubi knows Tobi's real identity, he wouldn't have much to add to the situation.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I think there aren't other techniques,all the MS can use tsukuyomi and amaterasu,unless they have been transplanted,in that case they master kamui. about shisui's koto amatsukami I don't know,maybe it was related to the fact he was a beast for what concerned illusions.
    i imagine there are a variety of techniques available to uchihas just as much as there are a variety of sharingans.i can't imagine that they came up with izanami/izanagi but were not able to come up with countless lesser jutsus...besides the likes of tsuki,ama,kamui,S/T,KA and susanoo
    Last edited by gnut; August 21, 2012 at 03:21 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Still wondering why Tobi isnt using Rinnegan like Edo Nagato did .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdevil View Post
    Still wondering why Tobi isnt using Rinnegan like Edo Nagato did .
    saving chakra just as danzo just kicked karin when fighting sasuke
    also everyone know about the 6 pain powers

Quote Originally Posted by stepsa View Post
    IMO Tobi is the Uchiha son of Sage of six paths, as i posted few pages ago, he claims rinengan as his eyes, he uses mangekyo without changing his eyes, he knows Madara, i wouldnt be suprised if he was his sensei, and he is old and as someone posted probably from Konoha( if he is from Konoha i would bet my money on Sasuke's father) , as he knew the most important things like Kushina's location when giving birth etc.

Also he doesnt have any difficulties controling Biju's and Gedo Mazo. I'm still open to theories that it is Madara's brother, but the facts are more on the side of him being the first Uchiha.
    I also have this feeling. Izuna and sage's son are my 2 bets
    Last edited by tiberiuscamargus; August 21, 2012 at 05:26 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    there's a wall full of sharingans that is evidence that there are quite a few uchiha that lost both their eyes...not counting shisui and obito.
    plus,we have no idea about kagami's story...who i would very much like to know about.because it is peculiar that hiruzen was the only elder that was against the uchiha massacre...i wonder where they lost faith in them(uchiha)from the time they were team mates with kagami to the time of the coup?

did kagami do something unforgiveable or was it something along the lines of sakumo(where he was shamed/abandoned by the village)?
    Since Tobi helped itachi massacre the uchiha, it's probably their eyes.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    Prediction:

Uchiha Izuna was still alive and he had a son who is Obito
    and he decided to turn to that path when his son died, so he took his son eyes
    and promised to get revenge on the ninja world for his son death.

-explain why he knew kakashi and why he knows about kakashi being at obito's grave,
    explained why both of his eyes have two different eyes belonging to someone else

what do you all think about this prediction

-also explained why he has that room full of eyes.
    -only character i know to have lose both his eyes

It would also explained why such a strong Uchiha. and has not been shown to either have the MS or EMS, because he does
    not have his eyes.

so I am 100% sure its Izuna
    Obito would either be Izuna's grandson, or Izuna got together with a young girl. There's no way Obito could be his son if Izuna married or had a girlfriend in his and Madara's time, otherwise Obito would be about as old as Jiraiya, give or take.

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I hope Tobi's identity is revealed pretty soon. It is one of the very few mysteries that interests me in Naruto. Is it me of anyone else get the feeling Tobi has been used and he is not the main bad guy?
    Although I'm not sure whether he's being used, I don't think he's the main bad guy. What he's said to the kage and Naruto indicates he's not completely evil, just that he believes in end justifying the means.

New Reply
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast