Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Epic

55 27.09%
  • 4 Good

102 50.25%
  • 3 Average

32 15.76%
  • 2 Boring

6 2.96%
  • 1 Bad

1 0.49%
  • 0 Awful

7 3.45%
New Reply
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 597 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions | !! Next Chapter Out 22nd

just reading up on danzo...and kagami was a direct member of his team along with akimichi torifu...and kagami was not there during the night the 9tails attacked.you see all the former tobirama team except kagami...

i'm telling you guys...this guy is looking intriguing as far as mystery.someone pointed out that kagami was"shown"for a reason...and all 5 are around(until recently with danzo at kage summit...torifu up until atleast kyuubi attack when tobi appeared).

what happened to kagami?????
    Last edited by gnut; August 21, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    just reading up on danzo...and kagami was a direct member of his team along with akimichi torifu...and kagami was not there during the night the 9tails attacked.you see all the former tobirama team except kagami...

i'm telling you guys...this guy is looking intriguing as far as mystery.someone pointed out that kagami was"shown"for a reason...and all 5 are around(until recently with danzo at kage summit...torifu up until atleast kyuubi attack when tobi appeared).

Ugh ..... ok i highly doubt the main villain in this manga who's face has been covered for 300 + chapters is a completely ancillary character Who only had about 10 panels seriously ppl come on now tobi is izuna or rikudo's oldest

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quanchii81 View Post
    Ugh ..... ok i highly doubt the main villain in this manga who's face has been covered for 300 + chapters is a completely ancillary character Who only had about 10 panels seriously ppl come on now tobi is izuna or rikudo's oldest
    if it were izuna...why would madara refer to tobi as him/his...instead of oni-san or izuna-kun/san.
    another thing,why does zetsu call tobi...tobi?

i truely think if this was izuna...they would not need nagato...period.why give such power to an outsider?
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quanchii81 View Post
    Kagami is more plausible, he worked with a team with danzo and the third so knew how to get past their anbu defenses. Not only that he lived in an era with the first hokage so could easilly have been a spy. And of course he is from konoha as well so theres a possibility hes met with gai and kakashi.

If it is izuna how does he know gai forgets faces easily?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly believe IT IS Tobirama Senju

There is not fully much covered about him in the series compared to the other Hokages.
    Where is his legacy?

- Supported Itachi's bloodshed of the Uchiha, since he was against Uzumaki and Uchiha siding.
    - Definitely living in the 1st hokage's shadow.
    - Inventor of resurrection jutsu
    (Plausible since after teaching Oro, that he will only perfect it for Tobirama to come back and ask Kabuto how to stop it. In other words his version when inventing must have really sucked and was impressed on what was done via 4th ninja war)
    - Knows time-space jutsu
    - Taps Hiruzen Sarutobi and giving the Hokage title like that just to dissapear.
    - He WAS alive and during Madara's time.

Seriously guys, there is nothing close in my opinion than this man. As far as melting hands and stealing different eyes goes, He seemed more like he wasn't happy with himself and wanted more, in addition to straying away from Hashirama Senju's fame and shadow.

----

This would make more sense. Madara is alive, Hashirama Senju is somewhat. I would NOT be surprised if one ex-hokage went rogue.

AFTER ALL, Hashirama Senju, is being restored?
    AFTER ALL, Why ISNT the 2nd corpse on the battlefield anyway? So where is he exactly now??

This is a face of a man who could definitely turn sides. I can see that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post

He was at the uchiha's hideout with his fellow clansmen. You forgetting something that the entire uchiha at that night didn't show up.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its not tobirama.....orichimaru used him with edo tensei against the 3rd and he was sealed in the death god stomach

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by modoki View Post
    I highly believe IT IS Tobirama Senju

There is not fully much covered about him in the series compared to the other Hokages.
    Where is his legacy?

- Supported Itachi's bloodshed of the Uchiha, since he was against Uzumaki and Uchiha siding.
    - Definitely living in the 1st hokage's shadow.
    - Inventor of resurrection jutsu
    (Plausible since after teaching Oro, that he will only perfect it for Tobirama to come back and ask Kabuto how to stop it. In other words his version when inventing must have really sucked and was impressed on what was done via 4th ninja war)
    - Knows time-space jutsu
    - Taps Hiruzen Sarutobi and giving the Hokage title like that just to dissapear.
    - He WAS alive and during Madara's time.

Seriously guys, there is nothing close in my opinion than this man. As far as melting hands and stealing different eyes goes, He seemed more like he wasn't happy with himself and wanted more, in addition to straying away from Hashirama Senju's fame and shadow.

----

This would make more sense. Madara is alive, Hashirama Senju is somewhat. I would NOT be surprised if one ex-hokage went rogue.

AFTER ALL, Hashirama Senju, is being restored?
    AFTER ALL, Why ISNT the 2nd corpse on the battlefield anyway? So where is he exactly now??

This is a face of a man who could definitely turn sides. I can see that.
    He was at the shinigami's stomach. Remember that he was sealed by sarutobi together with hashirama with shiki fuin.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

tobirama is dead. his body possibly - senju body + uchiha eyes

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope we will find out who Tobi is soon because I have read here a lot of theoryes some more plausible than others and I ended up without knowing in what to believe . So far all the theoryes have a hole there wasn't any to cover all the aspects. Anyway I hope Kishi will make a good explanation for whoever Tobi is.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hrathgrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to think it's obito again... and if it is, than I was right several years ago..
    Each click for these guys is a level! Click and they will EVOLVE!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member razor's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what to say but so far I think it is someone that all Konoha shinobi knew. Someone powerful and great.
    Procrastination always bring me many wonderful things especially memory leak in programming.LOL

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Broda86's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Im pretty sure that Tobi is Obito`s brother. It would explain a lot of things like why he has the eye of Obito and also madara knows the pain of losing one brother and maniipulate tobi so he can recruite tobi and make him the main actor of tsuki no me. But we will see wat happens, im looking forward to it. I`ve waited a long time for Tobi to show his true identity. =))

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ace17's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

y do ppl still think tobi is the second the third sealed his soul away in part one and no it cant b obito either he died crushed by rocks a better question is y did tobi get obito's eyes under there and how did that eye survive ima b disappointed if obito really is tobi and he awakened his full ms power under those rocks

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

This has nothing to do with Obito anymore. Whoever this person is, totally unrelated to Obito. This masked guy so happened to "be" there after Kakashi leaving and later snatching out Obito's other eye.

If you go back to the most recent chapter and read it word for word.

Naruto 597
    Kakashi- "Where did you get that eye?"
    Mask- "...Where you say..."
    Mask- "Hn, Well, it was during the past world war"
    Mask- "The fight at the Kannabi Bridge..."
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/597/12

This much should tell you, kakashi knows the eye is not his and was "taken" and the masked man simply agreeing to him, without explaining details.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ace17 View Post
    y do ppl still think tobi is the second the third sealed his soul away in part one and no it cant b obito either he died crushed by rocks a better question is y did tobi get obito's eyes under there and how did that eye survive ima b disappointed if obito really is tobi and he awakened his full ms power under those rocks
    Tobirama simply because, of two factors.

Ability wise? it's near identical to the mask man (minus the fact Obito's Sharingan has similar properties as time space jutsu which was demonstrated).
    Knowledge wise? Resurection jutsu? Now if Tobirama taught Orochimaru, then who could orochimaru could have taught after perfecting it? How long did it take to perfect. Considering the Nature of this jutsu, probably a very long time.

His story is full of gaps and mystery even though he is in the belly of a demon.
    Note: My gut feeling believes this 70%

The only 40% is telling me its some freak in a child's body with stolen techniques and body parts.
    I have doubts but probably Izuna Uchiha.
    Note: I noticed in this war a lot of old timers are coming back, so why not.
    Although he is seen in a cloak, the figure feels like someone used a "soul swapping jutsu" and went to child's body. To see like his original body rotted or something.
    The only reason why its 30% is because, since the masked man KNEW who oro was, and spoke of him a few times.
    Well oro wasnt alive during Madara's era so to speak.

Now again im narrowing these two guys down, and yes i have read the replies regarding my first post.

These two are related as both are in big timer's shadows and probably feel like going rogue and killing off everyone.
    Last edited by modoki; August 22, 2012 at 01:48 AM.

New Reply
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast