Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!! (Average rating: 2.7 / 6)

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.64%
  • 5 (Average)

3 2.46%
  • 4 (Good)

13 10.66%
  • 3 (Great!)

51 41.80%
  • 2 (Epic)

47 38.52%
  • 1 (Top Ten in One Piece)

6 4.92%
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 677 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 677 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 677 Spoiler Discussion

It seems it will come a battle Supernova alliance vs Yonkou. That is what Aohige read on Ohana's posts, who has come back to provide spoilers.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Would it be possible that supernovas strategy begins in PH? It would fit with the theory that Hawkins is watching CC's trasmition. Kidd could be close to PH.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Law was certainly smart switching the chains beforehand. And I'm glad BrownB. (seriously we need a nick for this guy) makes an appearance. But I can't say I'm excited learning Kidd making a alliance with the other SN. Not that I'm disappointed, but I preferred Law, Kidd and Luffy fighting together. But well, lets see how things will turn around. Sounds like a great chapter. Perhaps now I will have my long awaited OP-tension.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

not so great but it seems a good chapter.usop was safe and brownbeard is of course alive,although that "ridicules" caesar's ability. here we go with the previous discussion,which saw us betting that noone will die till the last arc. about the supernova,the fact apoo joins is a bit shitty,as his bounty was the only one not mentioned in the databook,I hoped something had happened to him.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy s**t i can't believe those bounties ...someone kill me already Luffy has to get at least 500 mil and Zoro about 350 mil

As for the fact that Law thought so far , as to switch the chains . He really is a sly fox . I gotta say i like him as Luffy's ally . About the other alliance between Kidd and the other SN well i don't really care . At least it will make things more interesting and honestly it doesn't bother me one bit that Kidd isn't part of Luffy and Law's alliance . He's too cocky and i don't think he'll get along with Luffy at all Can't wait for the translated chapter

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Holy s**t i can't believe those bounties ...someone kill me already Luffy has to get at least 500 mil and Zoro about 350 mil

As for the fact that Law thought so far , as to switch the chains . He really is a sly fox . I gotta say i like him as Luffy's ally . About the other alliance between Kidd and the other SN well i don't really care . At least it will make things more interesting and honestly it doesn't bother me one bit that Kidd isn't part of Luffy and Law's alliance . He's too cocky and i don't think he'll get along with Luffy at all Can't wait for the translated chapter
    Lol,as if luffy weren't cocky . btw,luffy should get 550 next time,and they should justify that saying "he is now as dangerous as his brother was" ,so they would also include ace's bounty,which was revealed at OP's exibition but not in the manga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    About the other alliance between Kidd and the other SN well i don't really care .
    Kidd is somewhat interesting to me, since he was put equal to Luffy (along with Law back in Shabondy). But I can agree with the rest, I don't care one bit about them. Though Bonny (with her WG relationship) and Drake (with picking a fight with Kaido) are exceptions. I have to admit, these two plots are even more interesting than Law and Kidd. But the rest.. meh..
    Last edited by BlackHair; August 11, 2012 at 04:35 PM.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

According to one comment by Aohige, Ohana (spoiler provider) is not clear about if it is one alliance or two. I agree with Blackhair (again): I am not a big fan of having a supernova alliance. I would prefer the NW to be a wild place where you can't trust anybody else easily. With that big Supernova Alliance it would like if the New Kids On The Block would come here...

It just remind me of Ginyu forces from DBZ.
    Last edited by ukimix; August 11, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm,they are really idiot since they imprisoned law without apllying seastone! btw,kid with hawkins and apoo?what a stupid alliance... to think that apoo and kidd fought at sabaody

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Don’t forget that Law has someone there helping him, the person that threw the paper to Chopper. That person could, secretly use normal chains to tie Law. In fact, if Law has normal chains, the theory of Monet been an ally of Law gets even more believable.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    According to one comment by Aohige, Ohana (spoiler provider) is not clear about if it is one alliance or two. I agree with Blackhair (again): I am not a big fan of having a supernova alliance. I would prefer the NW to be a wild place where you can't trust anybody else easily. With that big Supernova Alliance it would like if the New Kids On The Block would come here...

It just remind me of Ginyu forces from DBZ.
    everyone in the new world has allies.....Whitebeard was the best and he has several aaliances. I can see the yonkouj making it to that level without having several allies. so it seems that kids alliance will have 4 supernova's and luffys alliance will have 3.......

im still holding to the fact the brownbeard and monet will join laws crew

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Saweeeet~

It's amusing to me that Kidd is actually one to accept an alliance with some of the other supernovas. I didn't expect him to be the type to join forces with them prior to the time skip and I really didn't see it coming now. It would be much better if it's confirmed as two seperate alliances between the supernovas rather than one. Having one big alliance between them all would be strange considering the current situation. Law and Luffy obviously have agreed terms but as for the the other alliance; I personally think that one will be very short lived. I get the impression it's been done to prepare themselves for whatever will occur after the Punk Hazard incident(s) and more importantly the future of Cesar and his weapon.

The raise of bounties isn't a sudden suprise to me considering they've been roaming around the NW for two years. Kidd was bound to get an increase. If any, I'm suprised with Apoo's sudden emergence as a powerful pirate among Kidd, Law, Luffy and Hawkins level if you like. I really can't wait to see and learn about each of their progressions or even a short overview of their current situation within the NW. It's been a long time coming but now is the time, Oda! No more bloody breaks! =P

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

NW is a wild place, and the SN's have been going wild in the NW hence the nickname of the "Worst Generation" that they were given. Them deciding to form alliances only reinforces what Law stated. It doesn't matter who you are individually, if you want to survive and move up the ladder in the NW you either join a Yonko or form an alliance to go against them. Also these alliances aren't going to result in buddy-buddy relationships among the SN's. Oda didn't have Robin talk about betrayals accompanying alliances for no reason. These are going to be primarily self-serving alliances. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer comes to mind.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Don’t forget that Law has someone there helping him, the person that threw the paper to Chopper. That person could, secretly use normal chains to tie Law. In fact, if Law has normal chains, the theory of Monet been an ally of Law gets even more believable.
    There may be no other person helping Law as there is no need for Law to have anyone inside CC's staff for things to happen as they did:
    even before we knew that he was put into normal handcuffs instead of seastone it was possible for Law to throw that piece of paper at Chopper, and now we know that he could simply use his powers to teleport it near Chopper chances that Monet is a triple agent or anyone else being in the room works for Law are pretty low.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

why law has normal chains? Because of someone else intervention, not because he used some of his switching powers. Tha person has to be a subordinate of CC. CC must order him/her to tie Law with kairouseki. But that person is, in fact, allied with Law, and used normal chains instead of kairouseki. That person also knows about Chopper, and later, threw that piece of paper, knowing that Law is going to break those chains and to counterattack.

Who can he/she be?... Monet

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ledoke View Post
    There may be no other person helping Law as there is no need for Law to have anyone inside CC's staff for things to happen as they did:
    even before we knew that he was put into normal handcuffs instead of seastone it was possible for Law to throw that piece of paper at Chopper, and now we know that he could simply use his powers to teleport it near Chopper chances that Monet is a triple agent or anyone else being in the room works for Law are pretty low.
    Keep in mind that Law was completely knocked out by Wergo, who has his heart. So, someone else intervention fits the plot in that point.

But, by now, we dont have enough information to know if it was allmighty Law who changed his chains or if it was something else. Thought it is not probable that he has thrown that paper.
    Last edited by ukimix; August 11, 2012 at 07:20 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast