Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!! (Average rating: 2.7 / 6)

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.64%
  • 5 (Average)

3 2.46%
  • 4 (Good)

13 10.66%
  • 3 (Great!)

51 41.80%
  • 2 (Epic)

47 38.52%
  • 1 (Top Ten in One Piece)

6 4.92%
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 677 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 677 Spoiler Discussion

So Kid has the second highest bounty ever mentionned (reminder: Ace had 550 million as confirmed on the exhibit and in the last jump issue). That bastard.

And Supernova alliance I: Strawhats and Heart Pirates, while Supernova alliance II: Kid Pirates, Hawkins Pirates and On Air Pirates - in the end, I think they'll fuse with the other four supernova crews to finish off Bigmam. So whether Ohana (and the chapter?) was unspecific about it being one or two alliances actually won't matter in this saga IMHO. The unscripted dialogue between Luffy and Law could have been about forming an All Supernovae alliance which could certainly make Luffy use his big grin.

Now the following now is highly unlikely - so don't comment on it about that, please: I already know that. Just read, and enjoy this wild guess - or don't:
    Spoiler show

BTW, I'm curious if luffy actually wore the seastone handcuffs or if he had some kind of placebo effect. ^_^
    Last edited by hoeru; August 11, 2012 at 07:19 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Don’t forget that Law has someone there helping him, the person that threw the paper to Chopper. That person could, secretly use normal chains to tie Law. In fact, if Law has normal chains, the theory of Monet been an ally of Law gets even more believable.
    I doubt Law has someone there, I had the feeling in last chapter that the paper was "thrown" by Law with his powers, and reading the spoilers I'm getting a stronger feeling that was him.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@ ukimix
    So many aboslutes, are you a sith? XD
    Law could switch the handcuffs before all the mess with SHs happened, they are stored somewhere and I believe Law had access to all of the rooms in CC's laboratory, he is supposed to be a smart guy so he should have some "oh shi~" backup plan, no?
    And it is possible that it was Law who threw that piece of paper, Oda likes to play with perspective but they're still indoors so the place where Chopper hides should be within throwing distance from the cage where Law&co are kept.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Law had already normal handcuffs thrown in the lab..Propably in case C.C used his heart and tied him...Also there are 2 alliances 1 StrawHeart Pirates (maybe +Smoker just for PH) and the 2" The other SN (KId,Hawkins, Apo)...I think Apo surprassed Hawkins right? Apo had 192million bounty when Hawkins had 240 million berries... Apo must have done a great job out there xD
    Last edited by MonkeyDLuffy7GR; August 11, 2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Mistook Drake for Hawkins lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ledoke, Please, read again my post: To point that there is no information to be sure about what happens, is completely the contraty of standing an absolute.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

It seems Sanmi and Nanji would meet again. Tbh, I would like to have more of it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh well, I started writing my reply before you edited your post and added the lower part so sorry about that^^

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    It seems Sanmi and Nanji would meet again. Tbh, I would like to have more of it.
    What are you saying? If spoilers are ok, Namji would meet Luffy's group. But Sanmi is with Ussop, in another part of the island.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

But, if spoilers are ok, Kinemon will meet Law.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tego809's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

ukimix, man you are funny lol..everytime i read your post i laugh at loud and have that smile on my face...somehow i find the spoilers funny, and im surprice about appo Bounty so high, seems like he got a huge power up ..and i agree with someone who said that luffy should have his bunty around 500m to 550m and zoro to 350m to 380m..after this arc,

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaoneLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

How did a scrub like apoo get a higher bounty than Hawkins. Last we saw him he was running from some pigs, whereas Luffy would have ate those things.

I don't have a problem with these pirate alliances, we know that the yonkou are all beasts and established at that. They've been there long enough in the NW and have a good footing whereas new pirates coming in against them by themselves would lose automatically.

I can't wait for the counter attack to kick off, it seems that this arc is taking freaking long to jump off because of these many breaks going on. PLEASE Oda I beg u, NO MORE BREAKS at least for 2 months.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaoneLuffy View Post
    How did a scrub like apoo get a higher bounty than Hawkins. Last we saw him he was running from some pigs, whereas Luffy would have ate those things.

I don't have a problem with these pirate alliances, we know that the yonkou are all beasts and established at that. They've been there long enough in the NW and have a good footing whereas new pirates coming in against them by themselves would lose automatically.

I can't wait for the counter attack to kick off, it seems that this arc is taking freaking long to jump off because of these many breaks going on. PLEASE Oda I beg u, NO MORE BREAKS at least for 2 months.
    I have a problem with the Bounties. Luffys bounty should be the highest... By a long shot. I mean this is what i was expecting
    - His bounty should have been the highest during the SN introduction because of how he directly went against the WG and basically insulted them.
    - Went up after beating a Tenryuubito and assumed kidnap
    - Sky rocketed after he escaped Impel Dawn
    - Went higher again after the Marineford war.

Even though he was out for a while, his bounty should still be much much higher than the SNs. He is so far the only SN who goes directly against the WG and publicly humiliates them at every given chance.

Zoro should have 300M Bounty and Sanji maybe 200M :P
    Last edited by jaymizzo; August 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Look, the thing about Luffy's bounty not being the highest right now... Is because the whole world thought he was dead for those 2 years... and since then he hasn't done anything (to the WG) to constitute a bounty raise.
    Seriously, you don't increase the bounty for someone you think is dead, and you don't increase it if they aren't doing anything.
    It was noted that his bounty was 400m when he came back, this was due to the TB/ID/MH series, which was higher than any other SN.
    The bounty probably won't increase until after Big Mum is defeated, at which point the WG will poop their pants.

Aside from that... Apoo? Really? I kinda wanna know what he was doing now...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ramstain View Post
    Seriously, you don't increase the bounty for someone you think is dead, and you don't increase it if they aren't doing anything.
    I would love to agree with you. Because this makes the most sense. However Oda already increased Luffy's bounty to 400M. I found it odd back then, but now seeing the bounty of Kidd, It just doesn't make sense at all (at least for now).

I don't rly put that much value into bounties, but these numbers are standing out. I'm interested in what Kidd did in the past 2 years. I hope it is not again civilian damage or that sort of crap, but seeing his scar, I believe he did some nasty shit. I'm even more interested in him.

Anyway, Naruto is up already (another meh' chapter), so I assume OP will be in couple of minutes/hours. Have to go to bed now, as soon as I'm awake.. first thing I will do is read the chapter. Damn, can't wait xD
    Last edited by BlackHair; August 12, 2012 at 08:59 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OH MY GOODNESS..........so much to talk about............luffy, smoker, and law looking beastly.........another supernova alliance, everyone is back together, broenbeard an ally? rob lucci shows up again

kinemon is a monster...............he has to join

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Yonkou can start to shake in fear: Team "Hawking - Killer - Law - Kidd ..." & Team "Law - Luffy - Zorro - Sanji ..." are going to wreak havoc.

I also liked Kidd's reaction. He doesn't care at all about caesar & He already know that seeing Luffy prisoner is a minor event & that Luffy will find a way to escape (and he did). The main part is that Luffy is back & Kidd know that.

In the fun section, I just loved Sanji's powerboost.

Very good chapter.
    Last edited by zelllogan; August 12, 2012 at 03:14 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast