Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Reborn 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 397 Spoiler thread

Chapter is out: http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/397

GREAT CHAPTER! Not surprising that it ranked 3rd this week! I'm really happy that everyone help each other equally! When I read the previous chapter, I thought Gokudera, Yamamoto, Chrome, and Flan won't do anything (since in most manga I've ever read, when certain people or someone come to the rescue, the others would back down). I'm glad each of them take part in the battle. Too bad for Basil though, didn't expect him to be defeated that quick. Flan make me laughed as well in the chapter. He's jut so cute! LOL

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions

Happy to see that Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Chrome were able to take care of business. They're guardians, they should be taking on some battles. Not particularly disappointed with Basil's loss, I didn't expect him to add much to the battles. I'm somewhat surprised that the two Vindice members would go down so quickly, I expected to see some ridiculous weapon play. Overall, a good chapeter. I guess we're going to see Jager in action next week.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

CHROME!!!! She was brilliant in this chapter *starts crying* she's not the shy weak little chrome anymore!! I wanna hear chrome in the anime yell orders <3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Next chapter they are finally gonna attack Bermuda and Jager. Arc is reaching it's sub-goal. Nice that those two have gotten their time and were responsible for the win.

Would ceramic really have saved somebody?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

God the big 3 guys were a mess this chap . Well Enma was a little better but Tsuna was disappointing IMO Thank god Gokudera and Yamamoto were there , otherwise Tsuna's "great plan" would have been not so great

Anyway i have a feeling those Vindice dudes weren't defeated yet

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

A flashlight.......Tsuna got blinded with a flashlight......wonder why those contact lenses doesn't have any light resistant effects.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see Gokudera, Yamamoto and Chrome kicking some @$$ and not beign helpless victims, Tsuna on the other hand got worf real bad. Why is Yamamoto saying he is Tsuna's right hand man?
    please click on them to help them grow.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^On top of that... why didn't Gokudera not disagree with him?

Ceramic would of protected them from the heat... but not the shock of the explosions.

I am ready to see the big monsters take on Jager... although we know that most of them will lose. The thing that allows them to lose agreeably is cause all they have to do is have their watch destroyed and the fight ends.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Good to see Gokudera, Yamamoto and Chrome kicking some @$$ and not beign helpless victims, Tsuna on the other hand got worf real bad. Why is Yamamoto saying he is Tsuna's right hand man?
    I don't if it was just the translation or not, but Yamamoto may have been making a pun. Gokudera is his right hand, while Yamamoto is his right arm. XD

I kind of like that Tsuna became vulnerable because it gave the other characters a chance to step up and be awesome, especially Chrome. I'm just sad for Basil. T_T But I guess they needed some loss on their side and the only other one that wasn't needed was Tsuna. No more hyper trio though.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Xanxus and Co will defeat Jager alright because the Vindice are not really main villains in this arc, they're just a subproduct lol. It's Checkerface who's goona be the evil guy and will require a power up from Tsuna =)

I want to know what's going to happen to vindice after they're all defeated and they will still serve a purpose or mafia will just adminester itself as it goes along.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

New Reply