Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

"I'll erect a simple barrier to keep anything but fire and water demons at bay." Wilfred said. "It's all I've got, so watch my back."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Desmond was at a lost for words. He couldn't believe he was getting his very own gun . The bullets looked even more awesome as he received them along with a belt.

"Listen kid, trust your team and listen to your heart, if need be i'll be by your side before you can say my name, I;m your mentor after all," Lin told him.

"I already do trust them and thanks even though you are not a very good one," he added with a laugh.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'll erect a simple barrier to keep anything but fire and water demons at bay." Wilfred said. "It's all I've got, so watch my back."

"it won't explode this time right?" Ammy asked as their instructors took them to the stair, they had been told the elevators were dangerous if demons got to them.

"I already do trust them and thanks even though you are not a very good one," he added with a laugh.
    "what's that supposed to mean," lin said hitting him lightly n the head.

(ooc: This might be not true but bear with me)

the stairs were wide and perfect for any battle that might occur. The group regrouped as Phil suggested with Ammy na phil on the front Wilfred and Desmond on the back, with the enlarged Rogue carrying the glass orb in her mouth, Chowdry was watching the boys backs from behind.

the young exorcist set of on their mission as their instructors wished them luck.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As the group reached the third flight of stairs Wilfred turned to Chowdry. "Chowdry, put out a light blanket of smoke so we can observe the air flow. It'll make detecting potential enemies easier. Is that all right with you guys?", he asked.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'm fine with it, but it make it quick" Desmond responded. His heart was beating a 100 mph, and his blood was racing through his body. Sweat dropped down from his face as his fingers were near the trigger. The pistol was pointed straight ahead.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"...the Page seems a bit high strung.", Wilfred thought to himself. "Alright Chowdry, start blowing smoke.", he commanded. Chowdry complies by producing a light but steady stream of purple haze, emanating in all directions. "Good, now I'll be ready to form a barrier if need be."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Right, ready to rumble,' Phil said, drawing his sword. 'Can you take this?' he asked Pleasance, offering the sheathe to her. 'No point in carrying any unnecessary weight. And it's not like I'm gonna need to put this baby away, right?' he said, indicating the Vorpal Sword.

'Hey Ammy, you're a Doctor, right?' he said, gripping his sword in both hands and looking over at the girl. 'I should stay in front; it's more important that you stay safe than me.' Then he remembered his hat; he pulled it from his head and threw it to Pleasance. 'Don't need that falling over my eyes, either.'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

'Right, ready to rumble,' Phil said, drawing his sword. 'Can you take this?' he asked Pleasance, offering the sheathe to her. 'No point in carrying any unnecessary weight. And it's not like I'm gonna need to put this baby away, right?' he said, indicating the Vorpal Sword.

"Are you sure? You should always be prepared for battle in any occasion?" Pleasance said letting the boy decide, "The hat I can hold on to if for you,"

'Hey Ammy, you're a Doctor, right?' he said, gripping his sword in both hands and looking over at the girl. 'I should stay in front; it's more important that you stay safe than me.' Then he remembered his hat; he pulled it from his head and threw it to Pleasance. 'Don't need that falling over my eyes, either.'

" Yep, but erm if you want but I have a tendency to heal fast so it doesn't really matter," Ammy's eye shifted nervously, she had a feeling the biys had not grasped her true nature, she hoped she would not have to take of her sealing bracelet and tugged at the collar in her neck. That thing was going to be distracting and annoying.

Chowdry's light smoke made the small coal tar demons and some low level ones appear. Rouge growled at the sight.The group knew (Thank you wikia) that here are two types of Coal Tar. One kind is fairly harmless, only floating around in the air. This type had oval-shaped green eyes and slightly open, downward curved mouths. The other type appears to be more sinister. These have slanted violet eyes and evil smiles. These particular ones just floated around ignoring them.
    However behind them were several goblins and ghouls.

"Let the coal tars be they're harmless get the others!" Ammy said stretching out her hand and moving it downwards. The eiffel tower seemed to moan and then a part of the metal shot out like daggers dissolving three golems and two ghouls into nothingness. Some demons which were nicked seemed to growl in agony.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Yep, but erm if you want but I have a tendency to heal fast so it doesn't really matter.' Ammy's eye shifted nervously.

'Yeah, but not in the middle of battle, right?' said Phil, having no idea what the girl really meant.

As they started up the stairs, Phil didn't stop to question how Ammy had caused metal to fly from the framework of the tower, but he was impressed. He followed her towards the throng of demons and swung the Vorpal Sword at the first ghoul that approached them.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

'Yeah, but not in the middle of battle, right?' said Phil, having no idea what the girl really meant.

"You would be surprised," Ammy laughed nervously.

Phil swung his ghoul right through the ghoul which disintegrated but a goblin was right behind it ready to pounce him his teeth set for Phil's throat. Some ghouls and goblins had ignored the two in front and went for the Wilfred and Desmond at the back. Rogue impaled a few using her firefox infused nine tails but had to keep the glass orb idangling from her mouth safe and some demons pounced on the boys at the back.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Let the coal tars be they're harmless get the others!" Ammy said stretching out her hand and moving it downwards. The eiffel tower seemed to moan and then a part of the metal shot out like daggers dissolving three golems and two ghouls into nothingness. Some demons which were nicked seemed to growl in agony.

"Woahhhh", Desmond said in amazement. Ammy had controlled actual metal and killed a demon. "Do it again, I want to see it some more", he applauded. But before he knew it, some demons had set their sights on him and were coming his way.

Knowing he was doing it all wrong, Desmond aimed the weapon the most unprofessional way possible. "Don't worry guys, I have seen every James Bond movie there is and have personally trained with a NERF gun using the neighbor's cat."

Desmond's finger squeezed the trigger and a load of pain shot up his arm."Did I get one?" he asked Wilfred

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Ammy jumped as the bullet soared right past her to hit the ghoul that had launched at her right in the eyes.

"thanks Desmond," she giggled nervously and waved her arm, some metal shurikens came out of nowhere materialising and shot straight at some goblins and ghoauls in front of desmond.

"This place is just made to be my battle ground~" she smirked looking back forward.

The party advanced slightly getting rid of the demons.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Swinging his sword again, Phil aimed to kill the goblin that was jumping towards him.

'Damnit, there are already so many of them!' he exclaimed, looking round to see where the next one would be coming from. 'We've got to stop outselves getting bogged down here.'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"We'll soon be at the first floor," Ammy said cheering the team, when a sudden chill ran down her spine and sinking her swrd in the goblin launching for phil, "Just some teamwork~"

xXx
    "I think it is time for us to participate, my four soul generals go have some fun~" Ammit said landing heavily on the top of the tower and working his way into the barrier. The soul of gustav was right there at the top. This meant it would take a demon like him some time to enter from there until then his four generals
    would dispose of the exorcists before they could restore the strenght of the soul. The four ghosts seemed to shiver some wearing smirkes others trying to get rid of the compulsion the demon had on them but they all set off to meet the four exorcists.

xXx

Meanwhile at the hq tent Pleasane and Lin were helping get rid of the demons that had suddenly appeared a visible sign of the weakening of Gistav eiffel's barrier.

"Dammit Pleasance whats Ammit doing here," Lin cursed as she saw the figure descending on the tower.

"i don;t know but we have to get to the kids!" she responded angrily swinging her sword and taking down numerous demons easily but more kept on coming.

"that is impossible," the french man exclaimed, "we are doomed, we cannot get to them,"

"no we are not we just have to believe in those kids," Lin said shooting down dozens of goblins.

Spoiler: ooc show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As the chaotic battle continues, Wilfred thought to himself, "My Tarian o Sanctaiid Fflam would have repelled all of these small fry and we wouldn't have needed to waste time fighting them off." "Oh well", he said. Wilfred places his hands together and chants:

"The earth dries up and withers, the world languished and
    withers, the exalted of the earth languish. The earth lies under its inhabitants;
    for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, and broken the
    everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must
    bear their guilt."

At that moment, each goblin within earshot violently exploded into dust.

"That about all I can do for now." Wilfred lamented. "There are too many varieties of ghoul here for me to bother reciting the Book of John."
    Last edited by shukketsumaru; August 08, 2012 at 10:08 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast