Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

"That was brilliant Wilfred, thank you," Ammy called back as with his chant they managed to break into the first floor, the demons seemed to shudder and did not follow them, the presence Ammy felt before seemed to repel them or worse scare them.

In front of the group four ghost like creatures

"They are ghosts trapped under Ammits the soul eaters control, I can feel their master trying to come in, but above us the barrier is still too strong," Rouge wizened them.

"We are the four generals, ghosts under Ammit-sama come to kill you~" a cat like boy no older than twenty purred at them, "My name Marion Soul, I'm glad this shitty demon got me the opportunity to butcher some exorcist asses,"

'Indeed it will be quite fun to experiment on you with my poison, I am Dunya Koro the poson master," a man in his forties grinned psychotically.

the other two were grimm and sorrowful, they were awfully familiar to the

"I am Nico Duvre, I hope you can stop us," the woman of the group said.

"I am Peter Duvre, please save the tower," the man who was obviously her sibling pleaded.

"Then who shall be my opponent?" the poison master cackled as the other ghosts vanished to the above stories.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"That'll be me.", Wilfred exclaimed as he stepped forward with his hands together.
    "If you're the first mini-boss that makes you the weakest.", he taunted.
    "Also", Wilfred thought to himself, "if you're a poison user, I have the advantage of experience thanks to my foster dad. And what kind of dumbass gloats to his enemy about his strategies and methods!?"
    "Everyone, please move on ahead", he said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

" I'm pretty sure we can kick these guys asses" Desmond stated. He felt unstoppable with this gun in his hand. With a clear mind and a brave heart, he was ready for anything.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sword held out before him steadily, ready to defend or attack at a moment's notice, Phil watched, frowning, the four ghouls introduce themselves.

'Are you sure you're okay by yourself?' he asked Wilfred, who volunteered to be the opponent of the first ghoul. 'Exorcists are meant to act as a team - why not work together to beat him and then move on as a group?' The answer was already inside his own mind though; the longer they spent dawdling, the more time they wasted. If the rest of them could get past, then leaving one person to hold off the opponent was the right thing to do.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"No keep on going," a voice from their bracelet ordered. It could be recognised as Lin's voice.

"Ammit, the soul eater want Gustav's soul, if he devours it, then we have lost France to the demons," Pleasance voice could be heard.

They seemed to be struggling against something, most probably the enemy.

"Let's go then, kick his ass Wilfred," Ammy said as the team kept on going. The ghost of the poison master smirked allowing them to move on.

The team composed of Ammy, Phil, Desmond and Rouge encountered more ghouls and goblins when they entered the stairs. They wondered why they would be so scared of the four general and prayed that they would succeed.

xXx
    The poison master glared at Wilfred, "I was a genious and your petty order got rid of me because I was too 'instable' they said, i'll show them by presenting the fool your corpse!"

With that the man uncovered his sleeves and shot needles at Wilfred, undoubtedly poisoned.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wilfred side steps the barrage of needles. "Is that it?", he scoffed. "Can't you do something cooler, like produce poison dust or slime."
    "On the other hand", he thought. "Poison needles are quick long range weapons which would normally be bad for me, but..."

"GOFANNON! Place your forge before me, so that I may purge this evil world!"

A ring of fire violently ignites around Wilfred and Chowdry. "We're going with the bakery strategy Chowdry, so get ready."
    Chowdry nods with a grunt and starts holding his breath.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Wilfred side steps the barrage of needles. "Is that it?", he scoffed. "Can't you do something cooler, like produce poison dust or slime."

I'm a mere soul you idiotic child, unlike you I CAN play with you as much as i won't with no fear~" Dunya smirked his face contorted in an ugly sort of happiness, "no one to stop me or call me a shame to scientists and exorcists~"

"GOFANNON! Place your forge before me, so that I may purge this evil world!"

A ring of fire violently ignites around Wilfred and Chowdry. "We're going with the bakery strategy Chowdry, so get ready."
    Chowdry nods with a grunt and starts holding his breath.

Dunya however did not seem perturbed by the flames, "i'm dead already young man, i don't feel pain,"

Dunya jumped across the flames and opened his jacket to reveal some crossbows, the arrows that shot from them seemed to have some gooey purple substance with them. What wilfred did not fail to notice was however that Dunya's body had become paler than before his stunt. This meant he could be defeated even though he did not feel pain.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunya jumped across the flames and opened his jacket to reveal some crossbows, the arrows that shot from them seemed to have some gooey purple substance with them. What wilfred did not fail to notice was however that Dunya's body had become paler than before his stunt. This meant he could be defeated even though he did not feel pain.

"Sanctaidd tan penhwyad!" ,Wilfred shouted. And at this command two pikes of fire burst from the circle of flames, flinging Dunyad away and pinning him through both arms. However, he simply grinned and tore his arms from the pikes, making Wilfred cringe with disgust. He retrieves his crossbow and fires at Wilfred mutliple times. Wilfred manages to dodge most of them but gets grazed by a few. It was more than enough, as a light twinge started to emanate from the grazed areas. Wilfred cast a glance at Chowdry, who was still holding its breath and starting to swell up. "Almost there.", he thought.

Dunyan let loose another wave of arrows coupled with a barrage of needles.
    "Aderyn y to ergyd.", Wilfred whispered. Several fiery sparks shot out from the ring of fire and blasted the arrows and some of the needles away. Some of the needles got through, however and became lodged in Wilfred's legs and righ arm. He merely winces at the pain, but inevitably collapses to his his knees. At this point, Chowdry has inflated so large that Dunyan has finally noticed him. He smiles an evil grin and aims for Chowdry. Wilfred glares at Dunyan before suddnely looking past him, his face lights up with optimisim "Oh good." he sighed with relief. "Back up has arrived."
    Dunyan turns sharply to meet who Wilfred was referring to, but finds nobody. He turns back to face Wilfred only to find Chowdry being flung toward him.
    Last edited by shukketsumaru; August 09, 2012 at 12:53 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Stepping onto the stairs, Desmond let out another bullet and it landed inbetween the eyes of a ghoul. He was growing more accustomed to his pistol and his accuracy was beginning to get better .

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

the gruop managed to get to the second floor unscathed with very little bruises. the demons like before did not enter with them backing away as if scared. In front of them stood

"I'm sorry, my name is Niko Duvre and I hope you can get past true me, for the sake of my country, she whimpered sadly unsheathing her sword, "Please stop me,"

"Duvre, that's familiar," Ammy said aloud to her companions but couldn't recall were she heard the name.

"we do not have time, i can feel Ammit pressing closer to the soul of the place," Rouge growled, "someone must stay and confront the girl,"

Spoiler: ooc show

xXx

meanwhile Dunya had been taken aback by the ferocity of the young exorcist, "You remind me of myself when i started out boy,"

He had grown very pale and almost transparent, Wilfred could see through him now.
    When he saw Chowdry flying at him he let the creature attack him with sick pleasure and threw him down on the floor. A poisoned blade from his boot came out and he aimed it at the striggling Chowdry's stomach.

Spoiler: ooc for shu show

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The group managed to get to the second floor with very few bruises. The demons like before did not enter with them backing away as if scared.

'I'm sorry, my name is Niko Duvre and I hope you can get past me, for the sake of my country,' she whimpered sadly unsheathing her sword. 'Please stop me.'

'Duvre, that's familiar,' Ammy said aloud to her companions but couldn't recall were she had heard the name.

'We do not have time, I can feel Ammit pressing closer to the soul of the place.' Rouge growled, 'Someone must stay and confront the girl.'

'I'll do it,' Phil said, his own sword raised. 'You guys go on ahead, I'll catch you up.' He stepped forward to confront the woman. 'Francious' surname is Duvre,' he said. 'Are you his ancestor or something?' he asked the ghost.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Ammy, Desmond along with Rouge still holding the glass orb in her fangs moved on. Ammy nodded at Phil, "Good luck,"

"Francious, you know francious? he's my little brother," Niko said as if in taers and yet she prepared to attack him, she lunges straight for his neck, and rapidly tried to hit his vital organs, heart , liver neck or eyes.

xXx

Ammy and desmonde together with rouge were almost to the third level. The ghouls and goblins had noticeably reduced.

"it must be the effect of Gustav's soul, the closer we are the stronger it is," Ammy said.

xXx

"two of them are almost at the third floor, Wilfred is on the first and Phil on the second in a battle," Francious shouted at the two instructors currently engaging the ever rising number of demons, some were souls obviously Ammit didn't want anyone interfering, "They might actually make it,"

"Of course they will, Desmonde is my pupil after all," Lin griinned proudly shooting down a ghoul, three souls and a number of goblins rapidly.

"You haven't even thought him anything yet," Peasance pointed out between chants.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Phew, we're almost there" Desmond said exhaustingly. He wasted a lot of bullets on unnecessary shots. He still had some of those holy water bombs but they weren't enough to hold back alot of demons.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ammy, Desmond along with Rouge still holding the glass orb in her fangs moved on. Ammy nodded at Phil, 'Good luck.' He didn't take his eyes off his opponent to acknowledge her.

'Francious, you know Francious? He's my little brother,' Niko said as if in tears and yet she prepared to attack him, lunging straight for his neck, and rapidly tried to hit his vital organs, heart , liver neck or eyes.

Phil raised his sword to block the woman's attacks. 'He's your brother?' he asked, parrying the blows as best he could, but not yet attempting to strike back. 'Whaddya mean? How come you're fighting against us, then?!'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"My soul was captured by the demon Ammit when I was killed by a demon child, I am in his power," Niko told him her face a painful. grimace, "careful I'm going to trip you,"

It was too late Phil found himself with his back on the floor and Niko swung her sword downwards.

"You have to win, please, tell my brother it was our fault, we attacked the demon child with no valid reason, it was self defense," Niko pleaded.

xXx

"Phew, we're almost there" Desmond said exhaustingly. He wasted a lot of bullets on unnecessary shots. He still had some of those holy water bombs but they weren't enough to hold back alot of demons.

Fortunately the two made it to the third floor were the last of the generels awaited them.

New Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast