Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

In his moment of triumph, as Niko hit the floor, Phil let his guard down. She fell forward but her body was that of a skilled swordwoman and she swung around on the floor and aimed her sword straight at his knee without getting up. It was a risky move but effective if not parried.

'Shit!' The attack had hit home and Phil felt a sharp pain surge through his leg. He clutched just above the wound, digging in his fingers in the hope that this would alleviate some of the pain. The boy gasped through his teeth, his knuckles white.

'Damnit... Shit...!' Trying to fight the pain, Phil remembered his mission. He lifted his sword to waist height and looked into the eyes of Niko. He controlled his breathing and put the wound to the back of his mind for a moment.

'I'm sorry, Niko,' he said to the ghostly woman, tears in his eyes that weren't just from his wound. 'I'll tell Francious...' He shut his eyes. Then he thrust his blade downwards, aiming for her heart.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Desmonde call him to you, trust in your powers," Lin's voice rushed him from the communication bracelet on his wrist as Peter's bullets rushed towards him, some grazed him but till now he had been able to dodge any aiming at vital organs.

" Alright, here i go" he said. Desmond screamed inside his head for the cat to come back out. he didnt know what else to do. Blood stains were all over his clothes and he didnt have any ammo.

A silent purr filled his ears. " Thats all you had to do punk"

His gun began to lose its form as the aura came back out. A scope began to come in sight as the gun fully took on another form.

It was a sniper rifle. But there was no time to think. He had to shoot off Ammy's bracelet.

Desmond quickly went prone and stared down the scope. His shot ranged off with a loud bang.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

'I'm sorry, Niko,' he said to the ghostly woman, tears in his eyes that weren't just from his wound. 'I'll tell Francious...' He shut his eyes. Then he thrust his blade downwards, aiming for her heart.

The girl seemed to smile for a moment bracing herself for the impact, maybe the last shred of control she had, the sword pierced her heart and she faded into a glitter of light.

'Thank you,' a soft voice resounded in Phil's head, as the boy allowed himself to sit down and get a breather.

xXx

It was a sniper rifle. But there was no time to think. He had to shoot off Ammy's bracelet.

Desmond quickly went prone and stared down the scope. His shot ranged off with a loud bang.

It singed Ammy's wrist but the silvery bracelet came right of her wrist with a clank, the thing exploded and lay in heeps right by her hand as she lay under the disfigured half human half lion.

Ammy smirked as her body began to morph in shape, "My turn..."

The lion whimpered as he sailed through the air with a loud bang, he rolled a few metres away from Ammy who got up, the wound from the bullet on her wrist was already closed up smoking as it healed, the blood trickling the only sign of the damage that had been done. She had completely changed in appaearance, her hair had grown longer and unruly, a messy white, she sported a white bushy wolf tail swishing from side to side and matching wolf ears, her teeth become fang like and her eyes turn golden yellow.

The collar on her neck sparked and she tsked a tad annoyed as it limited her powers and the electric shock was irking her.

The lion demon growled and launched at her, she allowed him to bite her with a grin on her face, he roared with pain as his teeth encountered hard metal. The girl grabbed him from the neck and punched him with her iron morhped claw, the damage was significant as her opponent became transparent.

"A measly hybrid of some unknown can never match the daughter of Fenris," she growled with a smirk gesturing for the feline to come at her.

Rouge cheered her partner, she could not join the fight as she had been tasked to protect the soul orb, she intended to fulfill her task

xXx

Peter took advantage of the distracted Desmonde, and ran right behind him the gun to the boys head.

"Boy, duck!"

xXx
    "Wilfred, Phil can you hear me?" Pleasance voice resounded form their communication bracelet, she had not contacted the students that were still battling, "Report quickly, over here we are under attack,"

Lin spoke up cursing as she shot a few blows, she looked at their giant demon companions of different shapes, some resembled dragons others cats and dogs or mice, "Our summonings are starting to get tired, the french are pretty good tamers but they won't hold on for long, Ammit is almost inside, hurry to your companions once you are fully sure you can make it!"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The girl seemed to smile for a moment bracing herself for the impact, maybe the last shred of control she had, the sword pierced her heart and she faded into a glitter of light.

'Thank you,' a soft voice resounded in Phil's head, as the boy allowed himself to sit down and get a breather.

He slumped down on the ground, letting his sword fall by his side. Tears ran down his cheeks as he tore open his trousers to examine his wound. It looked bad, but it was just a flesh wound. The Exorcist told himself he'd just give himself a minute to catch his breath, then he'd try to walk on in.

'Wilfred, Phil can you hear me?' Pleasance's voice resounded form their communication bracelet, she had not contacted the students that were still battling, 'Report quickly, over here we are under attack.'

'Pleasance!' he exclaimed, wiping his eyes. He had forgotten he had the bracelet on. 'My opponent's down. I'm just about to head up to the next floor.'

Lin spoke up cursing as she shot a few blows, she looked at their giant demon companions of different shapes, some resembled dragons others cats and dogs or mice, 'Our summonings are starting to get tired, the french are pretty good tamers but they won't hold on for long, Ammit is almost inside, hurry to your companions once you are fully sure you can make it!'

'Where are you guys?' Phil asked.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Wilfred, Phil can you hear me?" Pleasance voice resounded form their communication bracelet, she had not contacted the students that were still battling, "Report quickly, over here we are under attack,"

In the girders between the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Eiffel Tower, Wilfred lay atop Chowdry who has morphed into a giant balloon. The two are slowly floating up to the top. Wilfred is fiddling with his communication thingy. "Hello, hello. How do you use thing?" he complained.

XXXX

'Pleasance!' he exclaimed, wiping his eyes. He had forgotten he had the bracelet on. 'My opponent's down. I'm just about to head up to the next floor.'

XXXX

Wilfred listens to the conversation for a bit before looking to Chowdry. "Whelp, they can't hear me. I've been poisoned. I can't take two steps without losing HP, and I've got a buggy communicator. Isn't that wizard?" Wilfred spies Ammit drawing closer and closer to the tower. "Aaaaaaaand that's the boss character if I've ever seen one."

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Pleasance!' he exclaimed, wiping his eyes. He had forgotten he had the bracelet on. 'My opponent's down. I'm just about to head up to the next floor.'

"Well done as expected of my boy," Pleasance praised.

'Where are you guys?' Phil asked.

"Wilfred is moving up with his familiar, try and hitch a ride from him he's a little above you," Pleasance suggested before she chanted inaudibly dissolving the demons flying at her.

Ammy and Desmonde are on the 3rd floor battling out and we are on the ground, France is in panic since the barrier is slowly failing and demons are taking advantage of it," Francious explained through the communication device. He was sitting in the hq as surveillance.

"You need to replenish Gustav's soul quick, demons of every shape and kind are popping up like daises here trying to have it for lunch,"Lin chuckled actually having quite some fun, "Run like the wind boy,"

xXx

Wilfred listens to the conversation for a bit before looking to Chowdry. "Whelp, they can't hear me. I've been poisoned. I can't take two steps without losing HP, and I've got a buggy communicator. Isn't that wizard?" Wilfred spies Ammit drawing closer and closer to the tower. "Aaaaaaaand that's the boss character if I've ever seen one."

"Wilfred we can't hear you boy," Lin mumbled concerned in the communicator shooting the giant armadillo like demon in front of her. She glanced up at the balloon like familiar with the tiny silhouette of the boy on him.

"He's hearing us though, his bracelet got busted,"Francious mumbled pointing at his screen and the red mark on Wilfreds bracelet.
    xXx
    "Oh no the girl went demon! She must be wanting the soul for herself!" Francious growled angrily.

Pleasance and Lin just laughed at his clueless nature.

SHUNK

One minute the girl was in front of him and the next her sword which had laid a few metres behind her was protruding from his head and her morphed claw like metallic arm was jutting out of his back, he felt like he wanted to scream looking at her golden yellow eyes before he dissolved into nothingness.

"Three down, one to go," Ammy yawned looking back at Peter and Desmonde having at it, she decided against helping him, the boy was doing well enough on his own.

"how are you kid?" Lin asked her.

"Fine I would be better if this colour stopped sending electric shocks it's distracting," Ammy mumbled scratching behind Rouges ears.

"Be patient child, we have to suppress your power some way, and with your special bracelet gone you'll have to bear with that until we're with you," Pleasance assured her.

"Whatever," she murmured back.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Peter took advantage of the distracted Desmond, and ran right behind him the gun to the boys head.

"Boy, duck!"

Desmond immediately slammed his face onto the ground. He struck his foot on Peter's shin and quickly backed up with his gun in hand.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Wilfred is moving up with his familiar, try and hitch a ride from him he's a little above you,' Pleasance suggested before she chanted inaudibly dissolving the demons flying at her.

'Ammy and Desmonde are on the 3rd floor battling out and we are on the ground, France is in panic since the barrier is slowly failing and demons are taking advantage of it,' Francious explained through the communication device. He was sitting in the HQ as surveillance.

'You need to replenish Gustav's soul quick, demons of every shape and kind are popping up like daises here trying to have it for lunch,' Lin chuckled actually having quite some fun, 'Run like the wind boy.'

'Wish I could run.' Phil grabbed his sword, pulled himself to his feet and hobbled as quickly as he could over to the edge of the platform he stood on. Looking up, he saw a balloon-like shape heading upwards. 'Hey, Wilfred!!' he yelled as loudly as could, hoping his classmate would hear. 'Any way you can give me a lift?!'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Phil grabbed his sword, pulled himself to his feet and hobbled as quickly as he could over to the edge of the platform he stood on. Looking up, he saw a balloon-like shape heading upwards. 'Hey, Wilfred!!' he yelled as loudly as could, hoping his classmate would hear. 'Any way you can give me a lift?!'
    Wilfred shuffles over to see who's shouting and see Phil. He shakes his head. "Chowdry can only go up an down when he's like this!", he yelled. Wilfred reaches over and wraps his arm around a girder, stopping his ascent. "You'll have to come to us!"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Got it!' Phil called back in acknowledgment. He sheathed his sword and took hold of one girder that acted as part of a pillar of the ouside of the tower. He pulled himself up onto a railing, then began to slowly climb the pillar, edging his way graduallly upwards towards Chowdry and Wilfred.

'Wait a minute!' he said to himself after a couple of minutes. 'What the hell am I doing?! I hate heights!! And I'm wounded!! What possessed my to climb the Eiffel Tower?!?! Just how much blood have I lossed?!' Then he made the mistake of looking down. His head spun and he clung so tight to the iron that his knuckles went white. His began to climb again, this time much more slowly and cautiously.

Another minute or so and he was level with Wilfred. 'What now?' he asked. 'Should I just jump over to you?'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Desmond immediately slammed his face onto the ground. He struck his foot on Peter's shin and quickly backed up with his gun in hand.

The man was surprised by the quick reflexes Desmond displayed and lost his balance with the kick, he even lost his gun which skidded away from him proving the boy's luck was on his side today as Peter scampered to retrieve it giving enough time for the boy to win the match.

xXx

Ammy left everything in Desmonde's hands as instructed by Lin, who wnated him to understand his power and thus he had to do thison his own. The girl in her demon form looked down and waved at Wilfred and Phil who were struggling to get the swordsman on the inflated Chowdry.

"Guys hurry your asses Ammit's in!" she shrieked at them, they seemed to blink at her but fortunately they recognized her and nodded.
    "Huh?" Ammy said sniffing, "Where's rouge, oh no DAMMIT!"

xXx

"Tsk, those useless souls lost, but it doesnt not matter, I will devour them and take the price," Ammit cackled having finally reached the final level of the eiffel tower, only a barrier stopped him from having Gustav's soul.

The last barrier fallen off and his hands inches from his trophy the demon felt something topple him over and bite his tail hard. He looked behind him to see a giant nine tailed fox the size of a care holding him. The soul orb was left by the entrance.

(OOC: here we go the final boss guys, let's get to him next post!)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Guys hurry your asses Ammit's in!' she shrieked at them, they seemed to blink at her but fortunately they recognized her and nodded.

'Is that... Ammy?' Phil said, blinking up at the strange creature that had spoken to him and Wilfred, a little confused. Then he remembered their mission. 'Oh, damnit,' he said, his voice shaking. 'Why did I ever become and Exorcist? Oh well, here goes nothing!'

He jumped backwards, using his legs to push off the tower. In mid-air he turned so that he was facing his target; Chowdry's back. Unfortunately, his injured leg had impeded his jump somewhat and it looked like he might fall short.

'Craaaap!' he yelled as he reached out as far as he could for any kind of hand-hold.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The man was surprised by the quick reflexes Desmond displayed and lost his balance with the kick, he even lost his gun which skidded away from him proving the boy's luck was on his side today as Peter scampered to retrieve it giving enough time for the boy to win the match.

"I really dont want to do this" Desmond told Peter. " Please dont get hurt".

He had to quickly select an area to hit him where it wouldnt seriously injure. With one quick motion, he fired a bullet into his kneecaps.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'Is that... Ammy?' Phil said, blinking up at the strange creature that had spoken to him and Wilfred, a little confused. Then he remembered their mission. 'Oh, damnit,' he said, his voice shaking. 'Why did I ever become and Exorcist? Oh well, here goes nothing!'

He jumped backwards, using his legs to push off the tower. In mid-air he turned so that he was facing his target; Chowdry's back. Unfortunately, his injured leg had impeded his jump somewhat and it looked like he might fall short.

'Craaaap!' he yelled as he reached out as far as he could for any kind of hand-hold.

Chowdry moves his nose as if it were another appendage, grabbing a hold of Phil with it. "Now that we've got our cargo", Wilfred mused. "Full steam upward Chowdry!" Chowdry grunted in affirmation and and began to bloat more rapidly, increasing the speed of their ascension.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Oof!' Phil landed with a grateful bump on Chowdry's nose. 'Thanks guys!'

'Now that we've got our cargo,' Wilfred mused, 'Full steam upward Chowdry!' Chowdry grunted in affirmation and and began to bloat more rapidly, increasing the speed of their ascension.

Phil, not the best with heights, wrapped his arms and legs around Chowdry's nose and clung to him nservously as they went upwards.

New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast