Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Introductory Arc: The New, Special Class

In the busy city of London, the capital city of England just behind the Big Ben lies a school for exorcist commonly known as True Cross Academy around the world. This year in the headmistress' office an argument was currently unfolding due to a certain group of students.

Melina Chaos an elegant woman who looked to be in her late twenties wearing clothing similar to a butler suit albeit switching trousers for a graceful skirt was currently irked by one homeroom teacher, Toro Hughes. He was a coward and not much of a fighter but his teaching skills payed for that and his sense of duty was admirable as well.

"They have talent, Toro, and Lin assured the boy she presented us is, special, for lack of better word," Melina said for what seemed to her the thousandth time. In front of her lay the information papers for the students she was referring to.

Three of them were esquires and the fourth was a page, this boy Melina was sure wouldn't be long before he reached the others, and she wanted to keep an eye on all of them. Amaterasu 'Ammy' Mdina (Esquire), Philip Timnah (Esquire), Wilfred Lass (Esquire) and Desmonde Phelps (page), all of them would be a source of great fun indeed.

"But Head-," Tora began.

"Oh Hush Toro, you just don't like the fact Ammy kicked your but in her examination for Knight," Pleasance Lacie voice could be heard from the back of the room were she had been chatting with Lin another exorcist, the golden haired woman was never one to judge by something like parentage and Toro was getting on her nerrves, "I hear she aced her doctor examination as well,"

The man turned beet red in one instant and snapped, "She still need the credits to achieve the ranks, a demon like her shouldn't even be allowed in a school for exorcists! She is dangerous and unstable, and the boys-

"I think the fact they are all esquires with no 'criminal record' whatsoever proves they have promise of achieving a higher rank," Melina said a warning in her tone could be heard, "Lin is also an exorcist I trust, her boy will catch up,"

"She is just a mon-" the man continued but was interrupted once again by Lin this time. His hate was evident.

"I hear she's the youngest of the demon Fenris' kids, and the mother unlike other demons follows her heart and truly loves her children," Lin stated.

"If she heard you now you'd be dead," Pleasance added, "Fenris has power equal to Satans in strength I hear,"

"Yet she does not care for power but revels in freedom, we are lucky for that," Melina smirked.

The information seemed to silence the man and Melina gave out her orders.

"We are not here to argue about Ammy, but the new class for these pupils, I want you guys, Pleasance and Toro to take care of them and train them, Lin I will talk to you later about your task...these children could be excellent exorcists~" Melina ordered smiling but the angry tick mark on her forehead a warning to all to stop any arguments.

"Classes start tomorrow I am counting on you~" she said dismissing them.

xXx

The following day Amaterasu "Ammy' Mdina was walking sulkily towards room 44 of true cross academy.The place looked like a jigsaw puzzle, a really ginormous one.

Spoiler show

They had told her she had done splendidly in the Knight and Doctor examinations. She even kicked her examiners butt without using her demon side and yet. Credits! She needed to get credits to move up because of her 'special' circumstance.

"It's not my fault my mother is a demon overlord," she muttered, a snort of agreement came from next to her feet.

Ammy blinked looking down and saw a small red fox with black tips on her ears and tail. Her paws are also black. She knew this was a familiar.

"Mother sent you didn't she?" she asked the little demon fox. Irritation etched on her features.

'Yes,' she heard a small feminine voice tell her, 'I am-,'

"The answer is no," she said ignoring the shocked demon who kept following her.
    She placed the key in a random door she found and entered a long corridor filled with classrooms, she walked past various rooms, training room for all sorts of ranks like the target practice room for dragoons until she reached the number 44.

Opening the door she grimaced as she saw the man glaring at her, next to him was a golden haired woman who raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.

"You're early," Toro hughes grumbled as if accusing her, No animal-"

"Hush Hughes," Pleasance warned.

'Not him,' Ammy thought taking a random seat without paying any attention to him. The room was like a normal class, a blackboard and several seats some of which were occupied. The little demon fox sat on the desk by her.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

'First day back,' thought a young man to himself. He was sitting on a bench alone outside the True Cross Academy. Checking his phone he saw that he still had a few minutes until class began. He yawned and stretched his legs out in front of, letting his head lean back to look the the clouds. His grey beanie slipped a little and the brown hair that framed his face was momentarily blown about by the breeze. He took a final drag of the cigarette he was holding, tossed it away, and stood up, picking up the sheathed sword that had been leaning against the bench as he did so. He sloped to the nearest door, took a key from his pocket and put it into the lock. Opening the door onto a long corridor, her slouched his way down it until he reached the room marked '44'. He opened the door it it, pulling his hat off as he did so. Glancing over at the two adults stood at the front of the room he saw that they were Toro Hughes, whom he didn't much like, and Pleasance Lacie, his own master, of whom he was very fond. He gave a small smile and sat down in a random seat.

'Wonder what this is about,' Phil wondered to himself. 'We don't usually have two teachers.'

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Outside, Desmond had arrived at the address that Lin gave him. The size of the place left Desmond in awe. " Well, what the hell am i supposed to do now", he said. Looking down at his palm, he could still see the magic circle there from last night. " I wonder what's so special about this mark", he asked. Well standing there wasn't going to get him anywhere, so Desmond decided to enter the nearest building and walk down the hall until he could find some help or Lin.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"DESMOND!" a voice from behind him cried. It was Lin and she didn't look happy. She grabbed his arm and rushed him towards class.

"What are you doing? You should be in class in 5 minutes, I've been looking everywhere from you! Where are your keys?" Lin asked him a question after another.

Meanwhile in class:

"Lin's and her kid are late..." Toro mumbled looking at his watch.

Pleasance in the meantime was talking to Philip ignoring Toro's existence.

"How are you feeling about this transfer? Listen that girl over there give her this sword afterwards, tell her it's from Melina, Toro and I will explain everything when Lin and all the students are present," Pleasance nodded towards Ammy.

Ammy was currently sleeping with her head on the little demon fox whom she decided could at least be useful for something.

((OOC: Ghan could you tell me what Lin will be? a teacher? or maybe like shura she'll keep an eye on us? Pm me or something))

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Uhhhh I dont have any keys and I didn't know where I was going. I blame this on you", Desmond said. This place was literally HUGE. Desmond wondered if there were that many exorcists for this place to be built.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

True Cross Academy - Teacher's Lounge
    A tapir in a shroud of purple smoke sits atop a table, munching on sweets from out of a big pink box.
    "Hmmm...This isn't good"
    Wilfred Lass leans back in a chair, also eating out of the box of sweets, and stares at a set of keys.
    "None of these lead to room 44 and for some reason I'm now in the teacher's lounge."
    He looks up at clock, it's 4'till.
    He puts his head down on the table.
    "Chowdry...what should we do?"
    The tapir lifts its head from out of the pink box and grunts.
    Wilfred stands, puts the tapir in the pink box and closes the lid, which is labeled "Toro."
    "You're right. Sitting around is getting us no where, if we make a spectacle of ourselves we'll be bound to run into someone."
    Wilfred opens the lounge door and enters the empty hallway. He stops immediately and notices Room 44 right across from him.
    [I"]Ohhhh!"[/I], he cried with lackadaisical enthusiasm, "we're here!"
    He walks over to the door while cheerfully humming and throws the door open. A wave of high tension washes over him, leaving him dumbfounded.
    He groans, "What sort of hell is this now?"

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

""About time young man-" Toro had started to say. Willard and Chowdry had entered the room and steered clear of door which was just about then kicked open and sailed right into Toro's face.

"Whoops~" Lin grinned with Desmond being pulled in the room right behind her. Something told the present it was fully intentional.

"Didn't know you got a familiar Ammy," she said ruffling the girls hair who stood up from her sleeping position looked at Toro and smirked.

"Take a seat Willard and Desmond" Pleasance told the boy, "it is time for introductions,"

As the boys took their respective seats and Toro recovered, Pleasance who seemed the most responsible of the trio began the introductions.

"My Name is Pleasance Lacie and I will be your Fatal Verse Recitation intructor," the golden haired woman, who seemed to be in her thirties said, "This sulky man over here happens to be your homeroom teacher, Toro Hughes,"

Lin not one to for quiet or introductions took over for Pleasance who just smiled used to the woman, "I am Lin, Lin Elric and I will be your 'supervisor' for now, I will also be sharing some classes with Toro,"

"I want you to keep and eye on these kids," Melina had told her the night before as they met on their own in the headmistress' office.

"Like kill anyone of them who betrays us,' Lin questioned.

"Kill is a strong word, just make sure they don't so anything we wouldn't like~" Melina hummed, "take them to Paris, there the children can show us what they are capable off,"

"But Desmonde has just-" Lin started to argue but Melina raised her hand to stop her.

"What better time to fully understand his kille than on the battlefield when he truly need them," Melina smiled sending shivers down lin's spine who nodded.
    In times like these Lin remembered the headmistress was truly a demon.

Ammy snorted knowing fully well the for now meant she would be their killer if any of them made the wrong move. At least for a demon child like her there would be no second thoughts.

"You are all esquires, Desmonde being the exception is a page," Pleasance continued, "We will leave you for a while, I advice you to get to know each other, then we will return with some interesting news,"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Wait Lin", Desmond commanded, " Why the hell am I here?" There was this strange aura coming from the other people in the room. He didn't like it one bit. "I'm out of here" he said walking towards the door.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'How are you feeling about this transfer?' Pleasance had asked Philip.

'Fine,' he said cheerfully and simply.

'Listen that girl over there - give her this sword afterwards, tell her it's from Melina; Toro and I will explain everything when Lin and all the students are present.' Pleasance nodded towards Ammy. Phil turned to look over at a cute girl wearing headphones.

'Will do,' Phil said, turning back to his instructor. He couldn't help but chuckle when the door flew off its hinges and hit Toro in the face. Lin Elric entered with some new kid.

'You are all esquires, Desmonde, being the exception, is a page,' Pleasance continued, 'We will leave you for a while, I advice you to get to know each other, then we will return with some interesting news.' It was then that Desmonde started kicking up some kind of fuss with Lin. Phil wondered what this "interesting news" Pleasance might have for them; she hadn't mentioned anything to him in their training session yesterday.

'Hey,' Phil said, turning to the girl with the headphones, trying to ignore the argument that was going on at the front of the room. 'Pleasance asked me to give you this,' he said and held out the sword his master had handed him.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"This is my sword Wolfsbane," Ammy muttered staring at the nodachi the boy offered her, she recognised the keychains, one of a wolf and the other the kanji for hope so she would remember to never lose give up and keep moving forward, she smiled at the boy, some of her teeth were looking quite pointy," Thanks, about time they gave it back to me,"

xXx

"Oh no mister you're staying right here," Lin stopped Desmond and gave hime a warning glance as she left the room with the other teachers, "Be good little children and make friends kiddies,"

The or else tone she used warned the trainee exorcists not to leave the room.

"Should we put a big rock here so...?" Lin suggested looking at the doorless room.

"Lin..." Pleasance warned.

"Okay got it we'll be back they can kill each other~" lin grinned at her, "I hope~ You gave Philip Ammy's sword,"

"No one knows what Ammy is yet, she'll probably introduce herself, but i'd like some people to have some contact with her before they can judge, and I know Philip is a good kid," Pleasance explained.

Toro had already left her and Pleasance arriving at the teachers lounge to find his precious sweets only to find them all gone with just crumbs left in the pink box.
    "MYYYY PRECIOUSSSS," he sobbed.

Lin and Pleasance sent there blessings to whoever ate those monstrous excuse for sweets having heard him from the corridor.

xXx

Meanwhile in class Ammy grumbled but laughed at Toro who she heard clearly and decided to start the introductions.

"Well, might as well make our own introductions," Ammy grinned at the class taking her headphones off her ears and letting them rest on her neck and shoulders, " I am Amaterasu Mdina daughter of Fenris, call me Ammy! This fox is some familiar my mother sent,"

'My name is Rouge,' the fox replied jumping on her shoulders, "And missy I AM your familiar by your mothers orders and will be!"

"Okay okay fine," Ammy said looking at the fox with annoyance, and yet stroked her head tenderly, "Pleased to meet you all,"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Desmond, obviously terrified of Lin, stormed back to his seat and landed with a hard thud.

A girl stood up and introduced herself as Ammy. A small fox appeared on her shoulder and it talked. "What the hell...." , he whispered under his breath.

This mysterious circle was still on his hand and he didn't know what it was there for.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"A familiar that speaks to people other than its master? And this chick's an esquire?", Wilfred thought to himself. "And the guys seem to be just your typical angsty teens. A little madness should be all it takes to cleanse this moody atmosphere. Time to dial up the Scottish." Wilfred stands up. "Hellou everyboty. Maee naime is Wilfred Lass. Ywu can call me Will aund ywu can call me Fred. *drops the accent out ambivalence* But I prefer Wilfred. I'm also the youngest person here." He picks Chowdry off of the floor and presents him to the class. "And this is my tapir, Chowdry. Isn't he just the cutest most adorable creature that has ever walked on this planet." Wilfred proceeds to turn Chowdry around so that they're are face to face. Wilfred then gives Chowdry multiple eskimo kisses while muttering "Yes he is. Yes he is. Yes he is!"

And suddenly a miracle occured...every other person in the room thought the exact same thought at the exact same time..."Weirdo."
    Last edited by shukketsumaru; August 03, 2012 at 04:03 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Phil had been sitting trying to come up with the funniest thing he could whilst the others began introducing himself, and as a result, little of what they had said besides their names had reached his ears. He couldn't help but notice the weirdo practically getting off with his familiar. That rather took the wind out of his sails. 'Hey, does he charge you for doing that?' he asked Wilfred dead-pan. Since he had started speaking, he decided he may as well introduce himself. 'I'm Phil Timnah,' he said, turning to include the others as well. 'Esquire. Pleasance, that's Miss Lacie to you guys, is my master.'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Desmond growled lowly in the corner as his patience was running short. He didn't want to be here . There were talking animals, weirdos , and a circle on his palm that refused to come off. "Alright, that's it", Desmond said abruptly," I don't know who you all are and what those talking animals are but it's fucking freaking me out." Ignoring Lin's warning, Desmond charged out of the room wanting to get away from this freak show.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Heeey!!" Wilfred called out to Desmond. "Did he really not know what was going on?", he asked; looking at his classmates for an answer. "Don't they know that teen angst mixed with supernatural powers is like tampering with weapons of mass destruction." Wilfred gets out of his seat, places his hands together, and starts walking toward the door. "I'll go bring him back." He begins chanting: Kō'ī bhī mujhē dūsarōṁ kē kalyāṇa kī unakī saṅkalpanā kē anusāra mēṁ khuśa hōnē kē li'ē majabūra hai, kē li'ē pratyēka..." all the way out the door. After a couple of moments of awkward silence, a small explosion rocks the hallway, a wave of dust flowing back into the classroom. "Awww man, I still can't get the hang of that Hindi scripture!", Wilfred echoed from the hall.

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast