Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 by cnet128 , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Desmond was speeding down the hallway in a serious manner. He was going to get out of here ,go to a foster ho- BOOM!!!

The explosion sent Desmond running back into the classroom yelling at the top of his lungs. He jumped under the nearest desk and immediately began to pray that he makes it out alive. Memories of 9/11 began to flood back into his mind. His parents, the only people that liked him, we're gone. Along with thousands of other people. Desmond began to sob uncontrollaby

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ha," Ammy said putting her headphones and smiling with a feeling she would enjoy school this year, "Yeah nice to meet you all,"

Desmond didn't seem to agree as he made a run for it although Willard tried to stop him.

BOOM

It seemed it didn't go as Wilfred wanted and the hallway explosion made her snicker.

'I'll have you know young man that i am a familiar sent by the great demon priestess and overlord Fenris to keep an eye on her child Rouge told the panicky Desmond.

"OH God! they're really killing each other!" Lin facepalmed running towards the classroom with Pleasance and a still sobbing Toro and his pink box towards the classroom.

The teachers entered the classroom all dusty, Toro was coughing like there was no tomorrow and his pink box was now a pink dust box. They found Ammy snickering in a corner, with Phil sitting by her desk, Willard seemed to have a sheepish look on his face but hid it playing with his familiar Chowdry.
    Desmond on the other hand had not stopped praying and rocking on the desk.

"Lin...did you perhaps forget to explain anything to Desmond," Pleasance smiled but an angry tick mark could be seen on her forehead

"Ahahaha i'll take care of that now! Completely forgot," Lin said nervously a guilty smile on her face.

She grabbed the boy and in a corner started explaining the world of an exorcist calmly and gently while the the class composed itself and with the gentle lead of Pleasance they restored the classroom some of its former neatness.

"This mark," Lin took Desmonds hand after allowing him some time to assimilate the information she had told him, "It makes you see demons, I don't know what capabilities it gives you, but you must be trained so not to hurt people understand?"

POOF

A cloud of green smoke exploded in the room sending the present in a fit of coughs and revealing as it ebbed the headmistress smiling. A few set of sharp teeth could be seen and her pointed ears warned the students she was not to be toyed it.

"Welcome welcome to true cross academy new students ad old," Melina nodded to Desmond and the others, "It is nice to see the special class is ready for their first training assignment,"

"Huh?" Ammy said confused taking her headphones off again. Her Wolfsbane was now tied to her belt. Rouge was sitting comfortably on her shoulder.

"We haven't told them yet headmistress," Pleasance sighed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

When Desmond had run out of the room Phil was perfectly content to let him go, but Wilfred went after him and began chanting. 'Must be an Aria-in-training too,' he thought with mild interest. Then he heard an explosion and felt a sense of grim satisfaction at seeing his new classmate fail. Desmond had then come running back in and had thrown himself under the nearest desk. Phil couldn't tell if the guy was joking or deadly serious, nor which of the two was the more annoying.

Luckily the instructors returned and began straightening eveything out; as Pleasance directed them in neatening up the classroom Phil caught tidbits of what Lin was saying to the frightened boy. It sounded like she was explaining the concepts of exorcists and demons to him. 'Weird that he should come here without knowing any of that stuff, Phil thought.

POOF

A cloud of green smoke exploded in the room sending the present in a fit of coughs and revealing as it ebbed the headmistress smiling. A few set of sharp teeth could be seen and her pointed ears warned the students she was not to be toyed it.

'Welcome welcome to True Cross Academy new students and old,' Melina nodded to Desmond and the others, 'It is nice to see the special class is ready for their first training assignment.'

'Huh?' Ammy said confused taking her headphones off again.

'We haven't told them yet headmistress,' Pleasance sighed.

'Training Assignment? Sweet,' Phil said. He much preferred fieldwork to sitting in class all day. Then again, field training with these guys? Could be... Well, it could be a lot of things. Fun (probably not), dull (hopefully not), tedious and frustrating (quite possibly).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

On seeing Lin, Desmond immediately began to wipe the tears from his face. She couldn't see him like this.

Lin came and pulled him in the corner. She began to explain about exorcists and demons and how they were all connected. Then she told him about the mark on his hand and how it allowed him to see demons.It all started to make sense now.

He was dead. This is a test to get in heaven. Somebody probably murdered him in his sleep. Yep, that was most definetely it. He was going to play along for the time being.

A big cloud of green smoke appeared in the room along with a woman with pointy ears. She said something about a training assignment.

Desmond didn't want any part of this.
    Last edited by Ghan; August 04, 2012 at 05:34 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"A training mission, already?" Wilfred thought to himself. "Well, it is Melina Chaos after all." Wilfred looks from classmate to classmate and sighs. "I'm going to have to tie someone up, I just know it."

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Arc One: The Eiffel Tower's Soul

"Oh well then if you don't mind I'll explain, I hope you kiddies like outings and planes because we are going to FRANCE!" Melina clapped but didn't wait for any response.

Pleasance shrugged knowing fully well Melina had taken the stage and there was no stopping her, Lin had a soothing hand on Desmond shoulder who was now back in the group and seemed somewhat relaxed.

"The flight is tomorrow morning at 8.00am be at the schools gates at 5.00am, no complaints whoever is late will be left behind~" Melina said and clapped her hands, suddenly an image floated in front of them. it was a 3D image of the eiffel tower.

Spoiler show

"Your mission is to defend the eiffel tower from some small fry demons that have been attacking it since two days ago, I thought it would be good training as well as very cultural for some of you," Melina grinned, "Lin and Pleasance will be the instructor who will be coming with you, oh and Ammy you're in charge of the group when Lin isn't available,"

"Thank the gods," Toro mumbled throwing away his box as Chowdry giggled from behind his back with Wilfred smirking.

"WHAT?" the girl fumed, blushing slightly at the fact she was being trusted with such responsibility.

"You are the only one who is surely above esquire level and dependable, you've done pretty well in your doctor and knight examinations, plus you got a familiar now~" Melina said appearing in front of her and tapping Ammy's forehead, "A great opportunity to get at least a credit from those 3 you need to officially get the higher rank~"

The girl rubbed the spot and sighing with a glance to rouge she nodded earning a smile from the fox.

"Calm down girlie I'll make sure I'm stuck to you guys like glue!" Lin laughed heartily. Everyone was sure she wasn't kidding.

"Fine," Ammy grumbled.

Lin took over the explanation, "We will be rooming at the Shangri la hotel, 600 metres from the tower, the boys will have a room and the Ammy, Pleasance and I will have another, make sure you get along with the french exorcists! When we get there we will get a report on the situation,"

"Stay sharp my pupils," Melina grinned disappearing in a puff of smoke.

xXx

The following morning at exactly 4.45am, a white Van was waiting for the young exorcist to take them to the nearest airport; the London City Airport, where a plane specifically waiting for them was being prepared.

Lin was sleeping soundly, snoring softly in the passenger seat next to the driver, Pleasance was leaning on the door by the driver side of the van and was obviously going to drive.

"Good morning, Amaterasu! You're early, and I see you've warmed up to Rouge," Pleasance greeted the girl who was atop a nine tailed fox resembling Rouge albeit larger with sharp talons.

"She follows me everywhere, if you can't beat them let them join you~" Ammy was now smiling, the two had obviously bonded in the night. Rouge turned back to her smaller form and sat on Ammy's shoulder.

The trio waited for the other students to arrive.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Desmond approached the van in a black t-shirt with jeans and a Nike duffel bag.Obnoxiously, he started to bang on the door until he got a response. "Hellllooooo", he shouted as he continued banging.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Hey, stop with the noise...' muttered a voice from behind Desmond. It was Phil, dragging his feet and looking half dead. 'Why...? Why do we have to be up at this ungoldy hour?' There were huge bags under his eyes and he looked like he was on the verge of falling asleep, which he was. They were going to France. Phil did not like France. He did not like French people. He had seen enough of Paris for the idyllic, romantic version of it so many uninitiated people had in their heads to be shattered. He had not seen enough of it to form any unbiased opinion of it, but what the hell? He was fine with his biased opinion. 'Pleasance...' he said, approaching his master. 'Why are you doing this to us? Have we done something to upset you? Is this because of that joke I made about your cooking last week?'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Barreling down the walkway with Chowdry nested on his carry-on, Wilfred joins his fellow classmates with an ear to ear smile; an obvious morning person. WOHOO! I've never left Britain, so I'm super excited for this!", he shouted. "And of all places Paris, France. Home to some of the most sinfull sweets on the planet!!" He seems to settle down with drool starting to leak from his both, but he leaps up again, "Teacher! After the mission, can we take the Eurostar home instead of just flying back?"

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hellllooooo", he shouted as he continued banging.

'Hey, stop with the noise...' muttered a voice from behind Desmond.

"I suggest you listen to your friend," Lin hissed grabbing Desmond from the collar through the vans window.

"Those two sure aren't morning people~" Ammy snickered.

"Let the humans sleep kid, we're don't all have superpowers!" Lin grumbled.

'Pleasance...' Philip said, approaching his master. 'Why are you doing this to us? Have we done something to upset you? Is this because of that joke I made about your cooking last week?'

"Maybe~" Pleasance giggled getting into the driver seat and then paused as if thinking hard about something, "Was my lasagna that horrible...?"

Wilfred was the last to arrive with his familiar Chowdry, Ammy raised a brow as the boy seemed to drool daydreaming about who knows what, he seemed to come back to the real world though as he jumped by the driver's window and asked, "Teacher! After the mission, can we take the Eurostar home instead of just flying back?"

Lin's eyes started to sparkle and she gave Pleasance the puppy eye look. It seemed she liked the idea.

"Lin, we're not going on vacation, this is a training asignment," Pleasance groaned.

"But what if we behave and do well enough," Ammy asked hiding her own excitement at the idea of traveling on the train, "Thats the train that goes under the sea right?"

Pleasance reluctantly agreed, "Fine but only if you all behave and we complete the mission!"

"YES it wil take longer to get back with the train meaning LESS TORO!!" Lin fist pumped.

"Get in kids," Pleasance smiled liking the idea of not delaying seeing the man

With that everyone got in the van and Pleasance drove them to the airport with Lin snoring in the seat next to her and the rest attempting small talk.

xXx

The group arrived at London City Airport at 6.15am with traffic that seemed to have followed them everywhere. Pleasance wore down the poor van's horn.

Lin the boys checked in while the Ammy and Pleasance looked for their Planes gate, it was number 25 to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Lin came back a little bit confused.

"The check in chick was all flustered and saying we should hurry, i wonder...oh no," she said and shoved the tickets in Pleasance face whose colour drained.

"Boarding 6.45am leaving 7.00!!! Melina confused the time again!! RUN!!" Pleasance sucked in a deep breath and lead the way.

" O GATE 25!" Lin cried right behind her colleague.

"ROUGE! Get on everyone!" Ammy said as Rouge took on her larger form and Ammy helped on anyone who needed a lift.

'I can transport up to 4 or 5 people' Rouge said running behind Pleasance who was very agile.

"You're so lazy that's cheating!" someone called behind her.

Spoiler: OOC show

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Y'know being on the Eurostar's no different from being a regular train, right?' grumbled Phil as he climbed into the back of the van and tired to get some shut-eye. Thanks to Plesance's almost constant beeping, however, he failed to sleep at all.

xXx

'ROUGE! Get on, everyone!' Ammy said as Rouge took on her larger form and Ammy helped on anyone who needed a lift. Phil, who was still a little tired and grouchy, nevertheless jumped on the fox's back.

'Stupid question, I know, but are we okay to fly carrying swords?' he asked the group, holding up his Vorpal Sword to illustrate.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'll go on foot", said Wilfred, picking up his pace. "I can't even ride a saddled horse while trotting let alone bareback on a sprinting fox.", he mused as he closed the distance between himself and Pleasance.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Desmond had no choice but to hop on Rogue as she increased in size. He was one of the first people to hop on because he refused to be left behind.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

The group arrived just in time tossing their tickets to the stupefied attendants as they stared at Rouge but they noticed the ticket was specifically for exorcists who had a compartment specifically for them. They arrived in their seats happy to have the space just for them and were being served even better than in first class. The students were in awe figuring exorcist were really important people.

xXx

They arrived at the hotel with no further delays exactly at 9.16am. The exorcists checked in the shangri la hotel, an amazing five star hotel luxurious beyond their dreams. The hotel even allowed pets not even casting a glance at Rouge and Chowdry.

"Okay Lin will take the boys and their luggage in room 153," Pleasance said handing each boy his own set of key for the room, "Ammy, Rouge and I will be in room 154 arranging our own luggage and Lin's, yes we'll take yours as well~"

Pleasance hand was on Ammy's shoulder telling her that she would not be allowed out of lin's or pleasance's sight at all costs.

"Okay we must be back here to meet with Francious Duvre in exactly an hour, do what you have to do but be here for the report," Lin added and took on a a heavy and terrible french accent as she uttered her next words, " Be in the lounge at 10.30 or i will have your skins, that's Duvre for us,"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Phil was finally feeling a little more chirpy thanks to the incredible service they had been shown on the flight over. Remembering a certain film set in Paris, he began to sing as he and the other guys headed upstairs and into their room; 'You talk like Marlene Dietrich, And you dance like Zizi Jenmaire...'

He nabbed the bed by the window and dropped his bag onto it. 'Hey guys, I suppose if we're going to be working together we should get to know each others strengths and weaknesses and so on. I'm hoping to become an Aria and a Knight; what type of Meister are the two of you hoping to become?'

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast