Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Coming over the last step , there were two figures standing before both of them. "I'm guessing you two are supposed to fight us,am I correct?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"That's right little boy, but i'm more interested in the girl since she's like me," the beast like man griinned showing off his fang like Teeth.

The boy lunges and quickly grabbed Ammy from the collar they made her wear lifting her and throwing her to do ground in a full swing, "I see the order doesn;t like you much, holding you back with their petty trinkits,"

He patted he man next to him on the back hard hitting him a few times, "Pete here will take care of you,"

"I am sorry," Peter Duvre said looking desloate, "i am not in control of myself, that demon has taken me as his,'

He aimed his gun at Desmond and fired, however he seemed to be struggling and his control of his body was not completely gone
    xxXxx

On the fourth flooor Ammit cackled as he got closer to the soul of gustav stored on the last floor "it's almost MINE,"
    The whole building shuddered with his triumphant cry.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He aimed his gun at Desmond and fired, however he seemed to be struggling and his control of his body was not completely gone.

A bullet whizzed past his cheek and left a sharp cut. Blood slowly started to drip out and pretty soon it was running down his neck. Desmond threw a holy water bomb and immediately rolled to his left firing the last of his bullets towards Peter. A sudden click alerted him that his ammo had ran out.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

A bullet whizzed past his cheek and left a sharp cut. Blood slowly started to drip out and pretty soon it was running down his neck. Desmond threw a holy water bomb and immediately rolled to his left firing the last of his bullets towards Peter. A sudden click alerted him that his ammo had ran out.

Although peter was unharmed by the holy water, he was temporarily blinded and most of the bullets hit there mark, he started to pale a little and a little hope seemed etched on his features, "Duck kid,"

Peter moved in front of Desmonde aiming his shot straight in between his eyes,'

The man seemed to manage to lift his hand.

"Get off me you ass," Ammy said removing the smirk from Marlions face grabbing his wrist she threw him straight into a pillar close by, with a motion from her hand the cat man was wrapped by some metallic rope from the tower.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In one quick motion, Desmond slammed his gun against Peter to stall him for a second. His hand started to emit a dark aura that came from the circle of his hand. The aura embraced his pistol and Desmond couldn't believe what was happening before his eyes. The dark aura was actually the cat that him and Lin found from the other night. The gun's features began to change as well as its color

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Back on the lower floor, Phill rolled aside just before his ghostly enemy's sword swung down upon him. He turned the roll into a recovery and was back on his feet in a moment. Demon child, soul capture, Ammit - Phil didn't uderstand any of it

In one fluid movement the Esquire raised his sword to his right and swung it across his body towards Niko's side.

'Is there any way of rescuing you?!' he asked desperately as he attacked - he didn't know whether the woman was dead or just... well, who knew?

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

In one quick motion, Desmond slammed his gun against Peter to stall him for a second. His hand started to emit a dark aura that came from the circle of his hand. The aura embraced his pistol and Desmond couldn't believe what was happening before his eyes. The dark aura was actually the cat that him and Lin found from the other night. The gun's features began to change as well as its color.

Peter grunted as he was thrown aside by the force, he shook his head even though there was no pain or disorientation, when he looked up he saw something that made him automatically smile. The boy could beat him for sure!

Ammy had felt it the sudden change in Desmonde and grinned toothily, she faintly heard the sound of moaning like metal was being dented. Wait a mom-
    The girl felt a weight catapult her and whatever jumped her on the floor they rolled away from each other, she grabbed the jaws of the beast and held them wide open.
    "God awful breath,' she told the fully lionified like demon on her that used to be Marion.

xXx

In one fluid movement the Esquire raised his sword to his right and swung it across his body towards Niko's side.

'Is there any way of rescuing you?!' he asked desperately as he attacked - he didn't know whether the woman was dead or just... well, who knew?

Niko recieved the blade almost as if voluntarily on her sied, "Nice kid, wouldn't be able to evade that even if i wanted to,"

Phil noticed she had become mush paler as their swords met and they struggled for dominance.

"This is just my possessed soul, I am not even the shell of what i used to be, I can be saved though....defeat ammit, and all his souls will be free to go to their rightful place," Niko smiled sadly, "Can you tell my brother to read report number 623, it's in the french hq, it would mean more than salvation to me and peter"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Phil noticed that Niko had become mush paler as their swords met and they struggled for dominance.

'This is just my possessed soul, I am not even the shell of what I used to be, I can be saved though....defeat Ammit, and all his souls will be free to go to their rightful place,' Niko smiled sadly, 'Can you tell my brother to read report number 623, it's in the French HQ, it would mean more than salvation to me and Peter.'

'623, got it!' said Phil with a nod. He jumped back a couple of steps, putting a little distance between himself and the poor woman. The Vorpal Blade's special ability was no good here against this non-demon opponent, so that meant he just had to rely on his skills with a sword. He ran forward, his sword before him, and struck directly downwards at Niko, trying to overpower her.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He had grown very pale and almost transparent, Wilfred could see through him now.
    When he saw Chowdry flying at him he let the creature attack him with sick pleasure and threw him down on the floor. A poisoned blade from his boot came out and he aimed it at the striggling Chowdry's stomach.
    Just before he connected, Chowdry explodes into a thick purple smoke and wraps itself densely around his enemy. Wilfred sends over a single flaming spark causing the smoke to erupt in flames.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Woah , what the hell is going on", Desmond said. The aura was still flowing from his palm. A head began to form above the gun and so did the rest of the body. The black figure eyes opened and then he recognized it was the cat from the alley.

"You" he said under his breath. The cat silently purred and the figure dismantled .

On the ground was Peter , who was awkwardly smiling at him for some reason. A shot rang off and a bullet landed 2 inches away from Peter's left ear.

"Would you like to surrender?" Dante asked him

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

'623, got it!' said Phil with a nod. He jumped back a couple of steps, putting a little distance between himself and the poor woman. The Vorpal Blade's special ability was no good here against this non-demon opponent, so that meant he just had to rely on his skills with a sword. He ran forward, his sword before him, and struck directly downwards at Niko, trying to overpower her.

“My flaw, are my feet, trip me,” Niko said through gritted teeth a small grateful smile on her lip and tears slid down her cheeks, “I never perfected my balance, and thank you Phil really, for trying to save me,”

Niko had parried him and was struggling with him, for a woman she was strong but she was on his side luckily.

xXx

Just before he connected, Chowdry explodes into a thick purple smoke and wraps itself densely around his enemy. Wilfred sends over a single flaming spark causing the smoke to erupt in flames.

"W-what! Impossible," the poison master screamed having been outwit by a technique so similar to his own it made him furious. He caught on fire and jumped out rolling around trying to put out his fire.

Then looking at his barely visible arms he cursed and jumped aflame grabbing Wilfred with his legs who seemed astonished and cried in agony of the burning licks of flames, who fortunately were almost out and did minimum damage. The man opened his pale jacket to reveal a gas bomb, "This gas is like acid melts you from the inside, Im dead already what do i have to care, ammit will revive me anyway, i shall just take your soul as an offering to him!"
    The man's cackle got on Wilfred's nerves.
    Spoiler: ooc show

xXx

"Woah , what the hell is going on", Desmond said. The aura was still flowing from his palm. A head began to form above the gun and so did the rest of the body. The black figure eyes opened and then he recognized it was the cat from the alley.

"You" he said under his breath. The cat silently purred and the figure dismantled .

On the ground was Peter , who was awkwardly smiling at him for some reason. A shot rang off and a bullet landed 2 inches away from Peter's left ear.

"Would you like to surrender?" Desmond asked him

Peter’s eyes widened and he let out a hopeful laugh, “Kid I only I could! Do me a favour and tell Francoius me and Niko loved him okay?”

“Nice going Desmond, but I need a favour here, shoot of my bracelet!” Ammy cheered in hope his aim was as spectacular as the aura she felt around the boy. She was struggling with the liondemon that had been once a boy and couldn’t overpower him without her own demon heritage, her human self could just about keep up as she kicked him making him squirm back when he got too close to his face. She had to fight fire with fire. Her sword had been thrown to the other side of the buildings room so it could not help her and she had no choice.

Peter started running across the room as he shot several shots at Desmonde who was keeping up magnificently with him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

“Nice going Desmond, but I need a favour here, shoot of my bracelet!”

"I'm on it, but I can't make any promises". The only thing he had was a pistol, and it's aim was too dangerous to shoot that close to her neck.

The aura that surrounded the gun disappeared along with the gun. "Oh shit ", he yelled in frustration.

Peter started running across the room as he shot several shots at Desmonde who was keeping up magnificently with him.

"Dammit all" Desmond said.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

My flaw are my feet, trip me, Niko said through gritted teeth a small grateful smile on her lip and tears slid down her cheeks, 'I never perfected my balance, and thank you Phil really, for trying to save me.'

Niko had parried him and was struggling with him, for a woman she was strong but she was on his side luckily. Phil's teeth were gritted too, and his heart readily ached for his foe. He knew what he had to do, but knowing and doing were two very different things.

Hopping suddenly out of the way and unlocking his sword from Niko's, he hoped to unbalance her a little by the sudden disappearance of the weight she was pushing against. He also swung one leg towards the woman's shin and aimed the butt of his sword at the back of the head, hoping this combination of moves would bring her falling forward.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Then looking at his barely visible arms he cursed and jumped aflame grabbing Wilfred with his legs who seemed astonished and cried in agony of the burning licks of flames, who fortunately were almost out and did minimum damage. The man opened his pale jacket to reveal a gas bomb, "This gas is like acid melts you from the inside, Im dead already what do i have to care, ammit will revive me anyway, i shall just take your soul as an offering to him!"
    The man's cackle got on Wilfred's nerves.

"Cartha y byd hwn hyll" Wilfred muttered.
    The flames around them shined with a painful radiance. Dunyan reeled back as the seemingly inconsequential burns he suffered earlier throbbed and spread before turning to ash; dissolving into the wind.
    Last edited by shukketsumaru; August 19, 2012 at 08:39 PM.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

“Nice going Desmond, but I need a favour here, shoot of my bracelet!”

"I'm on it, but I can't make any promises". The only thing he had was a pistol, and it's aim was too dangerous to shoot that close to her neck.

"Make sure you take it off away fro my wrists, then I can kill the motherhugger," Ammy swore as she felt the beast, soul thing scratch at her waste his head getting a bit too close to her face. ((Not the collar the silver bracelet on her wrist =P))

Desmonde's powers however seemed to have vanished.

"Concentrate Desmonde, listen to the soul in your heart,' Ammy shouted desperately, her life was in the boys resolve.

"Desmonde call him to you, trust in your powers," Lin's voice rushed him from the communication bracelet on his wrist as Peter's bullets rushed towards him, some grazed him but till now he had been able to dodge any aiming at vital organs.

xXx

Niko had parried Phil and was struggling with him, for a woman she was strong but she was on his side luckily. Phil's teeth were gritted too, and his heart readily ached for his foe. He knew what he had to do, but knowing and doing were two very different things.

Hopping suddenly out of the way and unlocking his sword from Niko's, he hoped to unbalance her a little by the sudden disappearance of the weight she was pushing against. He also swung one leg towards the woman's shin and aimed the butt of his sword at the back of the head, hoping this combination of moves would bring her falling forward.

Niko blinked in surprise as the weight vanished, the boy has used her flaw perfectly, she fell forward and with the blows brought her down face first but her body was that of a skilled swordwoman and she swung around on the floor and aimed her sword straight at his knee without getting up. It was a risky move but effective if not parried.

xXx

"Wilfred can you hear me?" Pleasance voice resounded from the battlefield in the plane of grass in front of the eiffel tower. Francious had told them the presence next to Wilfred had vanished, "Report? How is it going with you?"

Pleasance and Lin were both a tad battered and bruised but still had a lot of fight in them, they looked upward toward the grotesque body of Ammit and noted with dismay he was close to entering the highest level of the tower where the soul of gustav was held.

New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast