Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AnE RPG: True Cross Academy, England Branch

"Good going kid!" his enemy smiled before fading, "Now I can go to Niko, but please, save the other souls,"

"RAAAAAAAA," Ammit growled slicing Rouge's side with one swing of his talons, the poor nine-tails turned back to her smaller siza in a puff of smoke losing consciousness and the orb. His rage stopped him from action, his generals, how could they have been beaten so easily. Smoke erupted from his mouth and his eyes shot at the staircases. he decided, he would kill the exorcists and then he would clam his prize and thus he waited for them unmoving, seething and a tad happy with the prospect of the blood to be spilled.

Ammy looked around the room before leanein outside with no qualms about the hate, she would survive it anyway in her demon form, and pulled Chowdry and his passengers to them. The wierd stares the three boys gave her made her almost groan. Her tailed swished hitting Phils face which irked her the most, flabbergasted was not a reation she liked. Wilfred seeemd curious and desmonde just found it cool.

"Did you really think I was kidding when I said I was the daughter of Fenris, demoness, I'm half demon, why do you think I got all the rage stares and this pretty collar," she huffed shaking the collar on her neck "This thing sparks me ig i'm in my demon form and cuts my power greatly so..."

Picking up what used to be her sealing amulet, before sighing and throwing it away,"needed a new one anyway,"

The four talked for a while before reaching a mutual agreement.
    xXx

"Are you ready for action boys? Rouge is gaining us some time, and now we need to kick that things ass!" Ammy grinned showing of some impressive fangs. the four set off for the last level where Ammy gasped picking up the apologizing pulp thather familiar was, her golden orbs flashed with anger.

"How interesting to sea hybrid by the ranks f the exorcists, but i did hear it was the new fashion in the troops of you humans," the creature which seems like a jigsaw puzzles of animals put together grinned evilly at them before swiping a crocodile tail at them hitting all of them all and throwing them on their but.

"SPREAD OUT!" Ammy ordered recuperating from the blow and unsheathing her sword. It was best if she did not lose herself.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"How interesting to sea hybrid by the ranks f the exorcists, but i did hear it was the new fashion in the troops of you humans," the creature which seems like a jigsaw puzzles of animals put together grinned evilly at them before swiping a crocodile tail at them hitting all of them all and throwing them on their but.

" SERIOUSLY? ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THINGS? SERIOUSLY?". His nerves were getting bad as Desmond brung up his gun and fired at the creature.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ammy's tail swished, hitting Phil's flabbergasted face. 'Whut?!' he exclaimed, snapping out of his reverie. 'You're a demon?!' Phil didn't mind that his classmate was part demon, afterall, Exorcists used demons as familiars all the time. He was just surprised that the Order had let one become an Exorcist!

Once he had overcome the initial shock of seeing his classmate in this strange form, Phil cut off the leg of one of his trousers and used is a makeshift tourniquet. As they headed on up, he found that his leg was good enough to walk on, though running at any great speed would be difficult.

'Are you ready for action, boys? Rouge is gaining us some time, and now we need to kick that thing's ass!' Ammy grinned showing of some impressive fangs. The four set off for the last level where Ammy gasped, picking up the apologising pulp that her familiar was, her golden orbs flashed with anger.

'How interesting to sea hybrid by the ranks of the exorcists, but I did hear it was the new fashion in the troops of you humans,' the creature which seems like a jigsaw puzzles of animals put together grinned evilly at them before swiping a crocodile tail at them hitting all of them all and throwing them on their butts.

'SPREAD OUT!' Ammy ordered recuperating from the blow and unsheathing her sword. It was best if she did not lose herself.

'SERIOUSLY? ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THINGS? SERIOUSLY?' His nerves were getting bad as Desmond brought up his gun and fired at the creature.

Phil scrambled to his feet and headed to the left, hoping to circle in on the creature from one side so as not to get in the way of Desmond's gun fire. He took his Vorpal Sword in hand. Its magical power sealed all the Fatal Verses he had recited to it within its blade; if he cut the demon and its Fatal Verse were one of those sealed, the sword would magically echo the verse, thus killing the demon. Phil was doubtful that Ammit's verse was one of those he had read to his sword, but it was worth a try.

He rushed towards the creature with as much speed as his injury would allow, sword raised above his head, and swung it down towards his foe with a yell.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'How interesting to sea hybrid by the ranks of the exorcists, but I did hear it was the new fashion in the troops of you humans,' the creature which seems like a jigsaw puzzles of animals put together grinned evilly at them before swiping a crocodile tail at them hitting all of them all and throwing them on their butts.

'SPREAD OUT!' Ammy ordered recuperating from the blow and unsheathing her sword. It was best if she did not lose herself.

Wilfred tries to stand, but can't, so he drags himself to the nearest girder to brace himself against. Desmond fired at the demon and Phil struggled to his feet. "Chowdry", he called to his tapir. "I know you're exhausted, but I just need enough smoke to heating up a mirage." Panting, Chowdry lets out a light stream of smoke. Wilfred produces a small flame which slowly causes him to blend into the girder he is laying against. As Phil rushes towards the demon, sword drawn, Wilfred analyses the enemy. "Such a unique shape" he thought to himself. "Ammit, King of Souls. Demons with that elemental alignment are deterred by pure ash, soil, or salt. Which I've got none of!" "Oh well" he muttered. "It's not like the objective is to kill a demon lord. Just got to put the orb where it needs to be, just call me Mr. Stealth." Wilfred and Chowdry slowly crawl over to the orb's direction.

New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8