Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: About Kurapika goals.

  1. #16
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yami Sekai
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    In last chapters we have seen that Kurapika is influential in the Mafia World and has found many Scarlet eyes.With the new anime,i remembered that he has 3 goals.

    1-Kill the Ryodan.
    2-Find Scarlet eyes.
    3-Kill body collectors.

    With his new connections,he has seen many scoundrels.Do you think he has worked or encountered Gyro in order to achieve his goals?Has he killed Neon and Light?

    Maybe it's because i want to see him but an alliance with Kurapika and Gyro would be great.I also think Gyro manipulates Hoicoro behind the scenes.

    Here is my theory:

    Kurapika is Gyro's right hand man.Gyro manipulates Hoicoro and wants to use Dark Continent to achieve his goals.Kurapika stays with him because he wants to see if there is other Kuruta in Dark Continent,but he wants to kill Gyro later.He wanted to see Gon but he was busy so he asked Senritsu to visit him.
    I guess he haves enough to do with 1st
    its impossible for beating the ryodan at once
    his only chance is one on one
    but that would be even hard aswell i guess

  2. #17
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bambinarubata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    during the period formichimera we have seen that they can fight one at a time...! Kurapika could face them one by one (if he can) <--- I do not think though ....

  3. #18
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Forest Kelam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ha Noi, Viet Nam
    Country
    Vietnam
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.


    In this book (when movie released), Togashi sensei answered some questions, by his own handwritting, and to answer the question "what will happens to Ryodan and Kurapika?" he wrote that both will die. Sadly

  4. #19
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Keirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Country
    Finland
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    That's old info and probably a troll. Besides it only said ryodan will die, kurapika might not.

  5. #20
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Forest Kelam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ha Noi, Viet Nam
    Country
    Vietnam
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keirin View Post
    That's old info and probably a troll. Besides it only said ryodan will die, kurapika might not.
    I dont think Tog trolls his fans . HxH is different from YYH, he killed lots of char. The death of Kurapika could be rational for a "dark and deep" story. STill, I dont want to think about Kura's death, so cruel
    Btw, doesn't the handwriting mean "all die" @_@

  6. #21
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Kelam View Post
    I dont think Tog trolls his fans . HxH is different from YYH, he killed lots of char. The death of Kurapika could be rational for a "dark and deep" story. STill, I dont want to think about Kura's death, so cruel
    Btw, doesn't the handwriting mean "all die" @_@
    It's probably a troll. He wouldn't spoil the story like that. And Togashi already trolled us many times.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

  7. #22
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Forest Kelam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ha Noi, Viet Nam
    Country
    Vietnam
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    It's probably a troll. He wouldn't spoil the story like that. And Togashi already trolled us many times.
    Haha, I always think he's a very honest person (not mention level E, both HxH and YYH bring me that feeling). Hope it's his joke
    Thankyou for the info

  8. #23
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    I think it's neither a troll or lie from Togashi. He just gave a perfect answer to a probably bad formulated question.

    If Togashi was really asked "What will happen to the Ryodan and Kurapika?", the best answer he could give without trolling or lying to the readers is the answer he already gave. Because both the Ryodan and Kurapika will surely die at some point, since they are not immortal. Even if HXH ends with them being alive, it wouldn't make the answer a troll or lie.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

    • ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

  9. #24
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Argentina
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    What the ?!! Togashi that bastard now i know what he's up for ... remember that second poem in kuroro's prophecy : the chrysanthemum will lose leaf and flowers
    which will wither falling on the earth of the red eyes tainted with blood .
    but your position will not questioned,
    even if you lose half of your feet and hands .. . "half of ur feet and hands" which refer to the members (12 feet and hands) and now there are 10 members of them except Kuroro (the head) .. and as we see in episode 96 in the series we'll notice that kalluto discovered the abilities of (shalnark , shizuko , bonolenov , phinks ) .. she hasn't discovered feitan latest ability according to the manga .. therefore we can assume that kalluto would be the cause of their death (the previous four) .. and so there'll be only six members (6-limbs) {{{nobounaga , franklin , machi , kalluto ,kortopi , and one survivor "feitan , most likely"}}}
    in addition to kuroro (head) .. by then the prophecy will become true ^_^ thumps up if u agree ..

  10. #25
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Keirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Country
    Finland
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: About Kurapika goals.

    Quote Originally Posted by ging95410 View Post
    What the ?!! Togashi that bastard now i know what he's up for ... remember that second poem in kuroro's prophecy : the chrysanthemum will lose leaf and flowers
    which will wither falling on the earth of the red eyes tainted with blood .
    but your position will not questioned,
    even if you lose half of your feet and hands .. . "half of ur feet and hands" which refer to the members (12 feet and hands) and now there are 10 members of them except Kuroro (the head) .. and as we see in episode 96 in the series we'll notice that kalluto discovered the abilities of (shalnark , shizuko , bonolenov , phinks ) .. she hasn't discovered feitan latest ability according to the manga .. therefore we can assume that kalluto would be the cause of their death (the previous four) .. and so there'll be only six members (6-limbs) {{{nobounaga , franklin , machi , kalluto ,kortopi , and one survivor "feitan , most likely"}}}
    in addition to kuroro (head) .. by then the prophecy will become true ^_^ thumps up if u agree ..
    Neon's fortunes take the form of a poem with four or five quatrains of four lines each. Each verse represents a week of the current month. So no, the prophesy never came true.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts