Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 596 One Jutsu

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member blackjack612's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 596 One Jutsu

There's also the possibility that Kishi is trolling us by saying Tobi is Madara, either for the lols or to preserve the suspence. Or really just because Tobi is Madara for all intents and purposes, not identity wise but by assuming that symbol of power he becomes that symbol of power to the rest of the shinobi world.

Keep in mind that Kishi says Tobi's identity will be revealed soon in the most recent interview, which would seem unnecessary if he really gave the game away with his much earlier Tobi is Madara assertions.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that as well,maybe kishi trolled in that interview to make us go on regarding tobi as madara. yet,his body is created by hashirama's cells,so there's no way he is someone like obito or kagami (whose theories were argued just to justify their entry/exit). it's his soul what matters. btw,Black, I think the fact kishi will reveal his identity is not against his previous statement that tobi is madara. as you hinted,he may be madara but not entirely,and kishi's most recent statement does make sense since the real madara was revived as if tobi weren't him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice, more attention in the review thread then last time I checked and well deserved, you do deliver very nice break down, this summed up what has been bugging me lately:

Quote Quote:
    However, the action wasn't quite as easy to follow as it has been in the past. I had to reread the scene where Guy attacks Tobi to be sure that we're shown him using his nunchucks to create debris and that he didn't instead destroy Gedo's arm which Tobi was using to hit him.
    Yes, the chapters focusing on the Tobi fights have been cluttered. I thought it was just me but they are a bit of a hassle to read compared to before. This might be intentional to show that there is so much going on it's hard to keep track but in the example you posted it just feels like Kishi is trying to squeeze in too much.
    It was a nice turn of events, some good art but I will just give this chapter a 3/5, I am a bit more effected by the clutter I guess

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2