Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

61 61.00%
  • Good!

30 30.00%
  • Regular

5 5.00%
  • Boring...

2 2.00%
  • Bad!

1 1.00%
  • Other...

1 1.00%
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Fairy Tail 295 Discussion/ 296 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 295 Discussion/ 296 Predictions

since natsu ate that etherion lacrima at the tower of heaven i would think he could eventuall have the ability to envoke DF of his own free will

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    since natsu ate that etherion lacrima at the tower of heaven i would think he could eventuall have the ability to envoke DF of his own free will
    i think it requires good amount of magic to activate DF. Both times when he did activate it; it was after eating etherion or taking power from jellal.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Mashima wants to give Natsu the ability to go DF and say that's why then I'll be able to swallow the idea, but at the moment it seems like it's been too long since the ToH incident for Natsu to still feel any effects from it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    If Mashima wants to give Natsu the ability to go DF and say that's why then I'll be able to swallow the idea, but at the moment it seems like it's been too long since the ToH incident for Natsu to still feel any effects from it.
    We've seen natsu's power up. Its very likely he could learn how to unleash it this arc, not this fight - but this arc.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ace17's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a feeling that natsu, gajeel and wendy r ganna go df by the end of this arc btw r we getting a ch this week?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, we have a chapter this week. it'll probably come out tonight err.. well night time in Asia. so in like 8hours or so

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pre Time Skip in year x784 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/295/19 here Sting is at max 10 yrs old, and claims to have killed his dragon parent.
    All The Dragons disappeared in year x777, so if he did defeated a dragon he must have done it before they had disappeared. At that time Sting and Rogue must have been 2 or 3 yrs old.
    How the hell can a 3 yr old baby kill a mighty dragon. Moreover can babies even remember things from when they were 2/3 yr old. Much less the desire or motivation to kill someone..
    Clearly they weren't lying when they said they killed their dragon parents to lecter, natsu & gajeel.
    Then the obvious answer is that their memory of killing dragons is manipulated one.
    -->Now to which point is their memory a manipulated one? who manipulated their memory?
    and to what end?
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ace17's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i wanna know y they need lacrimas in the first place, if they r trained by dragons already what would they need it honestly is it bcus they r so weak that they need lacrimas?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JunKisaragi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khaja_200923 View Post
    Pre Time Skip in year x784 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/295/19 here Sting is at max 10 yrs old, and claims to have killed his dragon parent.
    All The Dragons disappeared in year x777, so if he did defeated a dragon he must have done it before they had disappeared. At that time Sting and Rogue must have been 2 or 3 yrs old.
    How the hell can a 3 yr old baby kill a mighty dragon. Moreover can babies even remember things from when they were 2/3 yr old. Much less the desire or motivation to kill someone..
    Clearly they weren't lying when they said they killed their dragon parents to lecter, natsu & gajeel.
    Then the obvious answer is that their memory of killing dragons is manipulated one.
    -->Now to which point is their memory a manipulated one? who manipulated their memory?
    and to what end?
    Or Weisslogia and Skyadrum could have just asked those two to kill them and they just pretended to be dead. Being kids, they believed they have "killed" their own Dragon.

Another theory is that they were already dying, and the two just gave the finishing blow to their respective parent dragon. This would be more plausible as they say that they have Lacrimas implanted in them (which could be from their parents' corpses).

Unless of course, if their Lacrima is of a different element (no evidence to support this yet as so far they've only managed to show only one: Shadow and Light), then the first theory is possible and that both Dragons are still alive and well.

Oh 296, where are you? :3

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ace17 View Post
    i wanna know y they need lacrimas in the first place, if they r trained by dragons already what would they need it honestly is it bcus they r so weak that they need lacrimas?
    We haven't seen them eat anything yet (ala Natsu eating Etherion or Flame of Rebuke), so it's possible that they need the Lacrima to activate Dragon Force.

Relax. Take a chill pill.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt, that Sting & Rouge were just 3 years old. We already assessed, that these two are at the same age as Wendy (before the time skip) and Wendy wasn't 3 years old when Geradine disappeard. Maybe Sting said those words to Lector, while Natsu already was "away" ?

By the way, I really hope, that Natsu DON'T use dragon force now! I hope the battle ends in a draw. If he beat them by now, the tag ballte would be less interesing (ok, there are the other team members, but what should happen to the 4 DS?)
    Think about it - where would be the gain, if Natsu uses his stronges "attack" by now? I think or hope, Mashima holds this option back till the tag battle or thill the dragons arrive!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Besting a dragon at age 5 isn't much more likely. Even 6, if you want to say that time of the year made a difference (somehow)

I'm hoping Natsu manages to just hold them off for the half an hour. Or the two combine just barely beat him in time, but the Gajeel comes back so it's still a draw. That way they get to win by one point in the final event and make Sting eat his words from day 2.

Also, the more I think about it the more I really hope that one of them will turn out to be Wendy's younger brother.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    Besting a dragon at age 5 isn't much more likely. Even 6, if you want to say that time of the year made a difference (somehow)

I'm hoping Natsu manages to just hold them off for the half an hour. Or the two combine just barely beat him in time, but the Gajeel comes back so it's still a draw. That way they get to win by one point in the final event and make Sting eat his words from day 2.

Also, the more I think about it the more I really hope that one of them will turn out to be Wendy's younger brother.
    You've got some math problems. If it would have been a draw, they would be like 40 for FT and 49 for St and in that case FT would have needed to win not with 1 score difference but with 10 to win the tourn, which means they must be 1st in last event and ST must be last.. I doubt this way of things could happen

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9