Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK Chapter 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions

Chapter is out, get it here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/histo...ichi/v45/c485/

Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions

Shocking. Didn't know that Shirotori guy was any good. He already looks way better than Ukita

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor poor Ukita...at least his heart will be always strong. Chapter? Eh I really don't care too much about side characters going on dates unless its Miu and Kenichi.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

What a dumb chapter, this manga really is becoming worthless.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Is shiratoshi a member of titan? I mean this guy being the last disciple of kensei would be f**cking awesome an unexpected, well I got this idea from a commentary of a scanlator so not 100% sure that it's true. Anyway nice chapter but as blakreaper said some kenichixmiu development would've been better.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    What a dumb chapter, this manga really is becoming worthless.
    Well, you cant expect every chapter to be great these boring transitional chapters are sometimes needed to set the stage for bigger events. I still have faith in this arc let's give it some time to develop.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Ukita should pay Akisame to train him. It's sad how he's had no growth development as a martial artist since the beginning of the manga while all his friend's are steadily growing stronger. I really don't see the point of this Matsuena...
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been trying to find the page where titan was first shown to see if the third person actually resembles shiratori. Anyone remembers when that was?

Also, WTH is wrong with kisara? Not sure if the tsundere thing makes sense to me. In this situation its not like she has to throw herself into ukita's arms. She is basically actively avoiding him even though she already went through the trouble of looking pretty for him. Dunno, this feels like a bunch of nonsense. And is takeda going after freya now? Or is he just filling in there?

As for ukita's development... I am kinda disappointed in it too. The issue at hand is not that he has not developed his martial arts though. For me it would be ok if he didn't as the manga has already set him to be a sort of normal person however if the manga is taking that direction then it should also address how he will deal with his future. From what I recall Jap society is rather strict about grades and stuff and ukita already failed one year. Shouldn't that screw his chances of even a normal college (or so every other manga ever would tells us)? Shouldn't the manga develop in a direction that would imply he is getting on course to live in the real world and he is acquiring real life skills? I mean, right now as far as we know takeda is a mediocre martial artist and not even an above average student....

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I have been trying to find the page where titan was first shown to see if the third person actually resembles shiratori. Anyone remembers when that was?

Also, WTH is wrong with kisara? Not sure if the tsundere thing makes sense to me. In this situation its not like she has to throw herself into ukita's arms. She is basically actively avoiding him even though she already went through the trouble of looking pretty for him. Dunno, this feels like a bunch of nonsense. And is takeda going after freya now? Or is he just filling in there?

As for ukita's development... I am kinda disappointed in it too. The issue at hand is not that he has not developed his martial arts though. For me it would be ok if he didn't as the manga has already set him to be a sort of normal person however if the manga is taking that direction then it should also address how he will deal with his future. From what I recall Jap society is rather strict about grades and stuff and ukita already failed one year. Shouldn't that screw his chances of even a normal college (or so every other manga ever would tells us)? Shouldn't the manga develop in a direction that would imply he is getting on course to live in the real world and he is acquiring real life skills? I mean, right now as far as we know takeda is a mediocre martial artist and not even an above average student....
    I will look for the page, I think it was like 432-434 I dont remember.
    I am sad about ukita too because that guy needs a master, and he seems like a guy that can be killed whenever matsuena wants that he wont make any difference in the storyline except that he is like kenichi's bff.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the page they showed the disciples. http://www.batoto.net/read/_/8648/hi...erieru-scans/6

It really doesn't look like Shiratori at all..

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    This is the page they showed the disciples. http://www.batoto.net/read/_/8648/hi...erieru-scans/6

It really doesn't look like Shiratori at all..
    Well as it seems it's not shiratori after all, so why is the dude so skilled? He is obviously more skilled than ukita so what the hell he learned martial arts from f**king nowhere or what? We need an explanation from matsuena.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Well, you cant expect every chapter to be great these boring transitional chapters are sometimes needed to set the stage for bigger events. I still have faith in this arc let's give it some time to develop.
    Nah, it's more than just this one chapter. Lol

Don't know how anyone can legitimately defend this story any longer. But that is okay, I will just continue reading this as a popcorn flick type deal, for the action and occasional good plot elements. But who knows, it might get even worse than it already is and reach Bleach levels of crap.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the whole development with Kisara and Shiratori is a set up for Ukita to seek a master and get stronger. He hasn't really been properly motivated up until now. If he considers Shiratori his rival, which he obviously does, he will want to get stronger so he can win and protect Kisara. Never underestimate what lengths are guys ready to go for a girl

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the one in the image was shiratori with a pony tail? Anyways, the third guy in the image always reminded me of the yomi whose place natsu took or one of the new 8 fist which loki introduced....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

^Indeed, he really does look a lot like Cho Enshin.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The only issue there is that the titan guy was presented before natsu became a yomi. I do wonder what the odds are of that guy being this guy:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/8355/hi...by_no-group/20

The guy with the long hair next to the sakaki wannabe. I am guessing those guys have some martial arts skill, it wouldn't be that strange if one of them was worth something and kensei took him. Considering what we know though, it makes the most sense that the third titan will be a new guy.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast