Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK Chapter 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Also, WTH is wrong with kisara? Not sure if the tsundere thing makes sense to me. In this situation its not like she has to throw herself into ukita's arms. She is basically actively avoiding him even though she already went through the trouble of looking pretty for him. Dunno, this feels like a bunch of nonsense. And is takeda going after freya now? Or is he just filling in there?
    If I recall correctly:

Freya loves Ukita who loves Kisara who is tsundere for him... Baka!

Ukita is a great guy and I feel bad for him, being the underdog (masterless people like Sieg or Kisara can get stronger by unorthodox training) in this manga. If his growth is connected to Chikage, who helped him develop a technique, it would be good.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What if that guy is tsuji? With straight hair?

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    If I recall correctly:

Freya loves Ukita who loves Kisara who is tsundere for him... Baka!

Ukita is a great guy and I feel bad for him, being the underdog (masterless people like Sieg or Kisara can get stronger by unorthodox training) in this manga. If his growth is connected to Chikage, who helped him develop a technique, it would be good.
    I know, it just kinda seems like kisara is actively driving ukita away which makes no sense. He is already doing all the work, if she just lets things flow naturally from that point she gets herself a date and a boyfriend. In strictly technical terms, she is doing the exact thing which would ruin everything lol

Well, seig is without a doubt a special case however I wouldn't say kisara is doing things on her own. She trains with freya and the valkaries regularly and freya's grandfather gives them guidance.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Not quite what I was expecting. Ukita seriously needs some training. I don't find Shiratori's ability particularly surprising, considering his history, but I find myself particularly uninterested in him and most of this chapter. Not bad, but it just didn't do anything for me. The humour wasn't top notch, there was barely any action, and I didn't see anything that would seem to aid in plot progression. But, these chapters are sometimes necessary. Just waiting for the next one.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, this might actually be completely irrelevant however what is that girl screaming/giggling about?
    Chapter 485, page 3, when ukita and kenichi are talking about dates and whatnot
    Top frame, the one most to the left. We have one saying she does not like something about boys and the other one just saying KYAAH!!!
    Last edited by kkck; August 08, 2012 at 01:34 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ok, this might actually be completely irrelevant however what is that girl screaming/giggling about?
    Chapter 485, page 3, when ukita and kenichi are talking about dates and whatnot
    Top frame, the one most to the left. We have one saying she does not like something about boys and the other one just saying KYAAH!!!
    That kyaaa is because she thinks it's cute to see kenichi and ukita talking about dates
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

don't know if this has been brought up before, but could the titan in the middle be berserker? Chapter wasn't anything special, and I'm kind of getting sick of Ukita's character, I just see no growth.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys I don't think we're gonna have a chapter this week, well I hope that the only ones that took a break were the ones from the shonen jump but there's always the chance that the ones from the shonen sunday are gonna take a break too. Anyway if someone has any info please let us know
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner aemal23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am shocked Shirator is from titan ........ the development of this arc is very boring but i still cannot wait for more chapters.
    p:S why is kenichi mobbing ?

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2