Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

3 7.32%
  • 6 (Epic)

4 9.76%
  • 5 (Good)

19 46.34%
  • 4 (Average)

11 26.83%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 7.32%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.44%
New Reply
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 130 Discussions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 130 Discussions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    "I've always believed you were meant to stay!
    I guess I was wrong!
    "

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 130 Spoiler Thread

A super short spoiler.

Source: baidu.com
    Credit: 白○○眼

Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

Basically, old friends reminiscing, Cassandra finished off 2 awakening beings in a second or instantly, and Priscilla still remained asleep.

Another Spoiler.

Source: baidu.com
    Credit: 勃士生捣湿

Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

So, Cassandra is hungry and decided to have lunch and eat the onlookers (the awakening beings) who just appeared, and Clare is dressed up and ready for battle against Cassandra. (The second paragraph is more about the chinese scalation group and there is no picture source yet). The title of spoiler says that "Emma" old No.4 (Chronos?) or old No.4 "Emma" has become lunch.

This seems like the first spoiler, but with different bits of info.

Spoilers posted by Goral.

Source: TSS
    Credit: eugene (Gene)

Spoiler show

Spoiler: Google translate show

People from baidu have translate the first spoiler and clarified "Miria death flag"

Credit: 罗宾Bra

Spoiler show

Credit: 尐茪

Spoiler show

From what I can tell, the fusion awakened body of Priscilla and what remains of the Destroyer start to go after the group of awaken beings and attack them, Chronos says that at least half of the them would die, but Chronos and Octivia look calm.

Miria death flag from the clarification is actually Miria giving the order to the ghosts to battle to death, which probably means to go fight with everything they got.

Chapter 130 Summary
    The Last Battlefield

Spoiler show
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; September 01, 2012 at 08:54 PM.

3. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

GOOD WORK GOD EYE TANK FOR PICS.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pics? What pics?

In any case, I was about to complain that their still wasn't even spoilers....I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those weird abrupt months where the chapter comes out before we really see any spoilers - they are just taking too long.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler calls for soy sauce and old friends!

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems plausible to me. I'm not sure I'll like the fact that Priscilla will still be sleeping even after Clare got out but it certainly is better than the alternative, i.e. Priscilla has also got out and she was waiting for everyone to stop talking before doing anything. Although there is a chance she would go for dinner first to Rabona (and kill Miria in the process and fight with Miata, Galatea and Clarice - yes, I still think that Sleepy Speculator's idea about Clarice being more than she appears is true), after all she's been there before and knows that there are happy meals everywhere.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

@Shiek
    It's rather normal that we do not have any spoilers actually. It's been like that for a while now. People who have the early raw usually make a scanlation or a good raw (like the person/group posting the raw I'm using which is already cleaned, resized and basically ready to typeset) and do not share any information until it's finished (for various of reasons, probably mainly because they're too busy with cleaning and other work to spend their time on posting spoilers). If we're lucky, Gene will give us some info beforehand but I wouldn't count on it. Most likely we will get chanlation in 2 days and that will be enough. To be honest, I'm almost sure that I would enjoy Claymore more if I wasn't spoiling myself with bits and pieces and just read the chapter in it's full glory.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Genei's Avatar
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

I was searching web like crazy and there is nothing.
    Could it be that there really is no Claymore release this month?
    No, I do not think so. When series is on hiatus it shall be announced.
    I hate waiting without spoilers. I can not fully concentrate
    on studies/work either, because I am thinking about upcoming chapter.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoilers found by Gene and posted at TSS:

Spoiler show

Spoiler: Google translate show

15. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

No... Miria!

Well, I guess this is a way like another to show without a doubt that now it's time for Clare to take back the role as the protagonist!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

ANYWAY WHO'S THE ONE THAT KICKED MIRIA ASS? .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Miria dying?
    It's not like that Cynthia and Uma can't heal her while Clare returns to what she do best - save everyone's a**es.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    ANYWAY WHO'S THE ONE THAT KICKED MIRIA ASS? .
    Guess twice, their names is starting with either P or C.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm judging from the Spoilers Cassandra seems to be attacking the Awakened outside the city because of her hunger. And a Former No.4 Chronos maybe? Becomes a quick snack O.O. And Miria is dying? Has Cassandra goteen there after her snack ?? I cant wait fro this chapter XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Genei's Avatar
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Miria dying?
    It's not like that Cynthia and Uma can't heal her while Clare returns to what she do best - save everyone's a**es.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Priscilla may beheaded Miria like she beheaded Teresa before (serial killers kill often their victims in the same/or similar way). I know Cynthia and Uma are awesomely skilled, but... I do not think Cynthia&Uma duo could glue Miria's head back.

If Miria dies now I won't be complaining. It is natural, that strongest ones (Claire is still in no condition to fight, she seems dizzy/sleepy) will try to protect weak ones. At the moment, strongest would be Miria&Deneve - I am not surprised seeing one of them/or both dying.

I miss Anastasia and Nike. Why oh why they stay in organisation area. I thought that they will be helping ghosts to the end.
    Last edited by Genei; August 31, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Genei View Post
    Priscilla may beheaded Miria like she beheaded Teresa before (serial killers kill often their victims in the same/or similar way). I know Cynthia and Uma are awesomely skilled, but... I do not think Cynthia&Uma duo could glue Miria's head back.
    Well if Priscilla do cut off Miria's head she can only "die", but since she is "dying" as spoiler said we can safely assume that she is badly wounded ( maybe stomach wound like Jean or Dietrich ).

Quote Quote:
    If Miria dies now I won't be complaining. It is natural, that strongest ones (Claire is still in no condition to fight, she seems dizzy/sleepy) will try to protect weak ones. At the moment, strongest would be Miria&Deneve - I am not surprised seeing one of them/or both dying.
    Why is Clare in no position to fight? Last time she was also little dizzy in the beginning but after several minutes she was alive and kicking. And I personally believe that none of the main cast will die ( as far as Ghosts are going ), the most possible outcome is everybody weak retreating with only Clare, Miria, Helen and Deneve remaining. And if Miria get's badly wounded than Deneve and Helen take her to safety while just Clare remains to fight off Priscilla.

Quote Quote:
    I miss Anastasia and Nike. Why oh why they stay in organisation area. I thought that they will be helping ghosts to the end.
    We already discussed that if anyone of current generation warriors came to help them in battle against Priscilla and Cassandra thy would be nothing more than a meat-shields ( seriously now, comparing current generation Claymores to P&C is like comparing ordinary solder with bolt-action rifle against German Tiger II tank. They are WAY out of their league ). Why do you think Miria told Miata and Clarice to remain in the city even if Miata is number 4 who has potential for number 1? Certainly not because she thinks that this will be easy battle.

Will there be casualties? It will certainly be... But I would love for majority of them to survive, I am just like that. Even if there are people here who would put Miria, Raki and even Clare as the first red shirt candidate for this battle. But I trust Yagi san and think that he will surprise us with something, something that will make this manga as awesome like it was before
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, faking us out about Miria's death last time only to kill her directly this time. Not sure how I like this potential spoiler. Definitely lol worthy if true, especially since she would fulfill her dream of defeating the org only to die before seeing the claymores live free.

I am starting to wonder if Claire and co are going to kill Priscilla in Cassandra's body. It is a situation where Yagi would not have to give Claire a sudden super saiyan form to kill off Priscilla. It would also be different compared to what other manga do.

24. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast