Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

3 7.32%
  • 6 (Epic)

4 9.76%
  • 5 (Good)

19 46.34%
  • 4 (Average)

11 26.83%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 7.32%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.44%
New Reply
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 130 Discussions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Genei's Avatar
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 130 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Well if Priscilla do cut off Miria's head she can only "die", but since she is "dying" as spoiler said we can safely assume that she is badly wounded ( maybe stomach wound like Jean or Dietrich ).
    True.

Why is Clare in no position to fight? Last time she was also little dizzy in the beginning but after several minutes she was alive and kicking. And I personally believe that none of the main cast will die ( as far as Ghosts are going ), the most possible outcome is everybody weak retreating with only Clare, Miria, Helen and Deneve remaining. And if Miria get's badly wounded than Deneve and Helen take her to safety while just Clare remains to fight off Priscilla.
    I hope that your prediction is correct. I miss Clare's-battle-mode.

We already discussed that if anyone of current generation warriors came to help them in battle against Priscilla and Cassandra thy would be nothing more than a meat-shields ( seriously now, comparing current generation Claymores to P&C is like comparing ordinary solder with bolt-action rifle against German Tiger II tank. They are WAY out of their league ). Why do you think Miria told Miata and Clarice to remain in the city even if Miata is number 4 who has potential for number 1? Certainly not because she thinks that this will be easy battle.
    At last, they could come to Rabona... Who cares if Anastasia is weak, when she looks good. She could make defensive barrier from her hair to protect our stubborn soldiers who believe that they are able to protect Rabona from Priss. It is true, that they have battle experience, they could stand against (injured) youmas by themselves, and were able to avoid AB during attack (nobody died! in Pieta Miria was unable to protect some inhabitants from being devoured, but they were able to! Even if Galatea helped, they also did something.).

What I was thinking, that higher ranked claymores and two trainees-twins could better than soldiers protect Rabona, while Miria and Claire are busy fighting abyssals.

Ok, so we are without Ana, Dietrich and Nike. Fortunately, we got many new faces, like Octavia. I wonder about her personality. The way she smiles resembles me something of Ophelia but less cruel.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Genei View Post
    At last, they could come to Rabona... Who cares if Anastasia is weak, when she looks good. She could make defensive barrier from her hair to protect our stubborn soldiers who believe that they are able to protect Rabona from Priss. It is true, that they have battle experience, they could stand against (injured) youmas by themselves, and were able to avoid AB during attack (nobody died! in Pieta Miria was unable to protect some inhabitants from being devoured, but they were able to! Even if Galatea helped, they also did something.).
    While this is true ( I to am Anastasia fan, she looks good and she is so awesome ) we must remember that this is Miria we are talking about here, and if anything else that we learn about her in manga is that she love to look into the future a lot. And I actually know what she is thinking: this battle will be hard and bloody. It will probably be the last battle for the control of island. Many of them will probably die as their enemy is stupidly overpowered and the best thing they can do is to try to damage it as much as they can. In that case Miria is probably thinking about the worst possible scenario: that all of ghosts, Galatea, Miata, Clarice and solders die in battle and Priscilla survive, or even some scenario where half of them are dead and other other half is injured. Anyway, the point is that after this battle there will be many Youma's and AB's left on the island, and the only defense Humans will have against them are the Claymores that were left at the Org. headquarters. Now that Organization is gone and Claymores themselves don't posses knowledge to create more of them ( I am not certain to that claim but I am 100% sure that they will never turn ordinary girls into Claymores by force and make them go trough same hell as they did ) every one of them is last of their kind and by all definition worth a lot more than before. And this things will only be shown when the battle will be over, and when Claymores from Clarice's generation continue their duty of protecting Humanity - this time for free.

I would love for example to see Ilena appearing in the heat of battle and help Ghosts in battle against AB's. That would be awesome to see, even if the chances for that are small.
    Last edited by Brother Coa; August 31, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Miria's not dying In fact it will be sad if even Tabitha dies lol. As stupid as it sounds, I want everyone to survive. (or at least not die so soon) And good point Brother Coa, that is probably what Miria is thinking by having those Claymores univolved in this battle.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by claremore View Post
    I hope Miria's not dying In fact it will be sad if even Tabitha dies lol. As stupid as it sounds, I want everyone to survive. (or at least not die so soon) And good point Brother Coa, that is probably what Miria is thinking by having those Claymores univolved in this battle.
    meh miria can did i would not be to sad ...but i hope Octavia lives i want to see more about her....i wanna know if she is from rifuls Generation
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

i had been kind of curious to see if octavia or chronos would contribute anything to the upcoming battle...but after reading the spoiler, i remembered that alicia was able to kill 11 above average awakened beings with ease...so whether or not the spoiler's true, i think its probably safe to say they won't be contributing much

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Spoilers found by Gene and posted at TSS:

Spoiler show

Spoiler: Google translate show
    People from baidu have translated the first spoiler and clarified "Miria death flag"

Credit: 罗宾Bra

Spoiler show

Credit: 尐茪

Spoiler show

From what I can tell, the fusion awakened body of Priscilla and what remains of the Destroyer start to go after the group of awaken beings and attack them, Chronos says that at least half of the them would die, but Chronos and Octivia look calm.

Miria death flag from the clarification is actually Miria giving the order to the ghosts to battle to death, which probably means to go fight with everything they got.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; August 31, 2012 at 04:42 PM.

11. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

While this is true ( I to am Anastasia fan, she looks good and she is so awesome ) we must remember that this is Miria we are talking about here, and if anything else that we learn about her in manga is that she love to look into the future a lot. And I actually know what she is thinking: this battle will be hard and bloody. It will probably be the last battle for the control of island. Many of them will probably die as their enemy is stupidly overpowered and the best thing they can do is to try to damage it as much as they can. In that case Miria is probably thinking about the worst possible scenario: that all of ghosts, Galatea, Miata, Clarice and solders die in battle and Priscilla survive, or even some scenario where half of them are dead and other other half is injured. Anyway, the point is that after this battle there will be many Youma's and AB's left on the island, and the only defense Humans will have against them are the Claymores that were left at the Org. headquarters. Now that Organization is gone and Claymores themselves don't posses knowledge to create more of them ( I am not certain to that claim but I am 100% sure that they will never turn ordinary girls into Claymores by force and make them go trough same hell as they did ) every one of them is last of their kind and by all definition worth a lot more than before. And this things will only be shown when the battle will be over, and when Claymores from Clarice's generation continue their duty of protecting Humanity - this time for free.

I would love for example to see Ilena appearing in the heat of battle and help Ghosts in battle against AB's. That would be awesome to see, even if the chances for that are small.
    When all are defeated without any hope will not be Ilene who show up if you do not that will be teresa like the lingering tough that appeared from the body of histeria only this time will be teresa to be shown of the body of cleare. -ALTHOUGH PRISCILLA DO NOT REMEMBER TERESA NO EVEN HER FACE OR HER NAME BUT WITH ONLY THEIR PRESENCE PRISCILLA WILL WET HERSELF.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Miria death flag from the clarification is actually Miria giving the order to the ghosts to battle to death, which probably means to go fight with everything they got.
    *Miria is looking toward Priscilla as she is slaying the AB's around Rabona, than she turn toward the rest of Claymores*

"Our end is come. But what an end! We have been given the most precious gift: a chance to roar our defiance into the awakened being that will overwhelm us with it's strength. Let our sisters back at Sutafu themselves hear our final battle cry! Forward Ghosts of Pieta, and die like the heroes that you are!"

*Than she point her Claymore at Priscilla and together with Clare and others charge at Priscilla with all her might*

That scene would be epic if Yagi woudl doen it that way, I think that even Goral would start to like Miria if she did something like that
    On the serious side I would love if story would developed that way, it's actually quite realistic and logical move. This is probably the most important battle in the history of island and Claymores themselves. For Miria to rally Ghosts and tell them to fight until death means that she will try as I said to do as much damage to Priscilla as she can and hope that some day a Claymore will arrive that will be finally strong enough to defeat her, or maybe she is hoping that Clare wil ldo something like she did in the North.

I am just curious on how will Clare react to this as we all know that one thing she hate the most is for her friends to get in the way. It is my opinion that if some of Ghosts get injured or on a verge of death that Clare will go berserk and defeat Priscilla but at cost of her Humanity... The worst possible scenario would be if Raki would get injured or killed, I can even imagine Calre's rage at that point...
    Last edited by Brother Coa; August 31, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

TSS have posted the chapter 130 title already.

Claymore - Scene 130 -「最後の戰陣」

Which means "The Last Battle" or "The Last Battle Scene or Array" or "The Last Battle's Tactics" or "The Last Battle's Plan"

Hope the chapter is being uploaded as we speak, and let's hope it would be out soon! I am still not sure which spoiler (if any) is the real one tho.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; August 31, 2012 at 08:45 PM.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

we will have to see what will happen. i do not expect much. from what i see from the title, which would be titled more like The Phantoms last moments, or something, if anyone was gonna die. i think priscilla will escape, get herself together, and the phantoms will make their next move.

personally, i want to see that clare is not what hse used to be. there are many mysteries, including how the hell did she take over the blob to begin with, why she didn't split open from exiting it in the first place, and so on. nor how priscilla will react. at the very least seeing raki will stall her for a few moments and or minutes. she did save his ass instead of devouring him. with her mosntrously ravenous appetite, that is an oddity for sure.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Really not much to expect from this chapter.From my understanding, i don't see any warriors dying...so the "death flag" is just someone's own comment
    Chpt is conversation heavy which i didn't have time to read it through~

Also Im disappointed to see Raki didn't look surprised at all when heard Clare saying that the AB (which is attacking other ABs) is actually Priscilla (who killed Teresa)

Last few panels are typical "let's finish this together" stuff (before an battle)

All seems claymore is really going to end very soon...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hvn't started work on the new chapter yet, I need to work on Sat so will pick up it again when i finish today's work.
    Last edited by gene; August 31, 2012 at 10:40 PM.

20. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So.......at this rate we are not going to know about the destroyer, Rafaela's role, why Claire was absorbed etc etc. that is much more interesting than pris going on a rampage. what else is new from her

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you read the chapter already? its just from the way you commented it seemed as if you had read the chapter and if so where did you read it at

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    Really not much to expect from this chapter.From my understanding, i don't see any warriors dying...so the "death flag" is just someone's own comment
    Chpt is conversation heavy which i didn't have time to read it through~

Also Im disappointed to see Raki didn't look surprised at all when heard Clare saying that the AB (which is attacking other ABs) is actually Priscilla (who killed Teresa)

Last few panels are typical "let's finish this together" stuff (before an battle)

All seems claymore is really going to end very soon...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hvn't started work on the new chapter yet, I need to work on Sat so will pick up it again when i finish today's work.
    Thanks for the update Gene!
    So it's safe to say that the spoiler with the fusion of Prisicilla and Destroyer attacking the group of awaken beings is real then? Do we get to see some awaken forms of the high ranking awaken beings?

Thanks again Gene!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Gene for the update . It looks like I won't like this chapter too much since Clare won't be in the centre and Miria will still talk shit. Be prepared for pompous speeches and pointless conversations with retard Raki. I don't even like the title. This last battle will go on probably longer than ZAO one.

Quote Originally Posted by ramrej View Post
    Did you read the chapter already? its just from the way you commented it seemed as if you had read the chapter and if so where did you read it at
    Gene has the raw already but for various reasons (s)he can't share it publicly. That's all you need to know. Wait patiently on chanlation (Chinese scanlation).

New Reply
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast