Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

3 7.32%
  • 6 (Epic)

4 9.76%
  • 5 (Good)

19 46.34%
  • 4 (Average)

11 26.83%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 7.32%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.44%
New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 130 Discussions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 130 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Thank you Gene for the update . It looks like I won't like this chapter too much since Clare won't be in the centre and Miria will still talk shit. Be prepared for pompous speeches and pointless conversations with retard Raki. I don't even like the title. This last battle will go on probably longer than ZAO one.

Thanks Goral

Clare indeed threw out a lot in this chapter, like where did she come from, those stories between her and teresa, how did she become a warrior etc etc....

And i read the lines again and realize it's not Priscilla attacking the ABs. Destroyer and Priscilla are fighting for the domination over the body while now Destroyer seems hving the advantage,that's why we see "Priscilla" is taking down ABs unconsciously~

2. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever.

Miria doesn't die, that's all I needed to read for now.

Thank you for the update gene. Looks like now that Clare is out of the blob - the one in control is gone so to speak - Prissy and the Destroyer have an unpleasant argument with each other. And I am actually not sure if I like the Destroyer having the upper hand. However, since good girl Prissy seems to behead a bunch of Awakeneds she at least will make the warrior's work after killing her easier. Will be a long way there though.

Brace yourselfes, gore is coming.
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    Clare indeed threw out a lot in this chapter, like where did she come from, those stories between her and teresa, how did she become a warrior etc etc....
    Really? I thought it will be like this, but I expected that she and Raki would have some intimate time together... oh well....
    So she told the ghosts her life story, did all of them made faces like this: - I am asking because I know that Helen made face like this , I am just interested in what others reaction is
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by claremore; September 01, 2012 at 09:36 AM.

8. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    All seems claymore is really going to end very soon...
    Is it odd hearing this doesn't move me either way anymore?

With the exception of the beginning of the ZAO arc I haven't had my passion for this series rewarded by what Yagi's been writing since the end of The Destroyer arc. I don't know... I think I gave up on it all after seeing how bloody lame the dragons where... I mean really why do I even want to look at a arc with them in it as the main antagonists if they all look that boring.

My first reaction to hearing about "Miria's death" was really like 5 seconds after Clare came back either that's BS (which appears to be the case) or Yagis just lamely going to have her die just so Clare can look more awesome (which could still happen).

So a talk ch... well that's good considering how the latest fights have gone especially Hysteria's fights. But unless they're talking about what happened in the blob Yagi missed another amazing opportunity.

Sorry if I'm coming off as in a foul mood but I haven't shown up much of late since I felt I had nothing nice to add but being spoiler time I couldn't resist... a weakness I'm sure we all share. Even Claymore fan art has dropped to none existent... at this rate if Claymore doesn't end of its own accord the publishers just might cancel it since no one seems to care anymore thus no profit from it due to it attracting fans to subscribe to the mag. Hey if I can't find Claymore art something is up that likely isn't good for Claymore.
    Last edited by Ryus; September 01, 2012 at 09:39 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wooha that was interesting looks like those Awakened beings are stronger then people thought
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Wooha that was interesting looks like those Awakened beings are stronger then people thought
    Sadly I think that is either just hype due to whom is matched up fighting someone who can counter their ability with little meaning beyond that... or power levels having no more meaning since the Hysteria fiasco.

Wait a moment does that mean ch just came out, scrolls up... yeap it does lolz figures...

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Oh god... Deneve gave up her sword to Clare but kept Undines. Please tell me that means Deneve is going to die!

Is it sad this is what I'm most existed about?

Oh and it appears Priscilla did become strong despite Miria's theory ripping out Clare early would weaken her... since she gain the destroyers life suck ability. Knowing Priscilla she could just be holding back atm so too soon to judge yet otherwise

And for some reason seeing Octavia almost dying moved me... maybe I do like her character too bad she doomed aways though.
    Last edited by Ryus; September 01, 2012 at 10:00 AM.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    Sorry if I'm coming off as in a foul mood but I haven't shown up much of late since I felt I had nothing nice to add but being spoiler time I couldn't resist... a weakness I'm sure we all share. Even Claymore fan art has dropped to none existent... at this rate if Claymore doesn't end of its own accord the publishers just might cancel it since no one seems to care anymore thus no profit from it due to it attracting fans to subscribe to the mag. Hey if I can't find Claymore art something is up that likely isn't good for Claymore.
    I was wondering about the lack of updates to the image thread. Can't get no updates if aren't any new pics....hhhmmm that does sound like bad news.
    Last edited by TheRussianMeatClob; September 01, 2012 at 10:00 AM.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Gene for this release .

@Ryus
    Clare got her own sword back (it has her symbol on it), unless I'm missing something. For the rest I agree. I wonder though what these bigger numbers mean. Probably a number of warrior in this certain generation (78th?).

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I'm annoyed that on page 20 we only see Miria's thoughts (why not Galatea's for example?). She has become too important character for my taste and has lived way too long. There's no way she will die. BTW, I'm surprised that Priscilla has such difficulties with catching ABs and sucking them dry while she could instantly deal with 3 AOs. These ABs are just cannon fodder added to delay the confrontation between Priscilla and Clare. I don't like this. There's also a question why Priscilla went so far away when she had food (Claymores + Raki) so much closer to her. And an easier prey probably.
    Last edited by Goral; September 01, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ryus
    Clare got her own sword back (it has her symbol on it), unless I'm missing something. For the rest I agree. I wonder though what these bigger numbers mean. Probably a number of warrior in this certain generation (78th?).
    Right... Deneve lost her sword and took Clare's. Still hoping one sword means she'll die though.

Good guess on the numbers meaning. If true it means number in her generation and not overall as some crazier theories have claimed with Teresa's number.
    Last edited by Ryus; September 01, 2012 at 10:15 AM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ryus

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I'm annoyed that on page 20 we only see Miria's thoughts (why not Galatea's for example?). She has become too important character for my taste and has lived way too long. There's no way she will die. BTW, I'm surprised that Priscilla has such difficulties with catching ABs and sucking them dry while she could instantly deal with 3 AOs. These ABs are just cannon fodder added to delay the confrontation between Priscilla and Clare. I don't like this. There's also a question why Priscilla went so far away when she had food (Claymores + Raki) so much closer to her. And an easier prey probably.
    is it not the destroyer and prissy fighting for control of her body...because those AB could handle the destroyer...well some of them...i got a feeling that a lot of them will die..but not all
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Right... Deneve lost her sword and took Clare's. Still hoping one sword means she'll die though.
    I've already forgotten about it. I don't even have any motivation to re-read the manga, especially volumes 13+. Thanks for clarifying.

On another matter, last 5 pages have been wasted on pompous and cliche gathering in a circle with swords stretched out towards one another. And the first page is a re-cap. So we basically have only 25 pages in this chapter.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And for some reason seeing Octavia almost dying moved me... maybe I do like her character too bad she doomed aways though.
    Yeah both her and Mr. Pimp Chronos have grown on me too for the VERY short time that we have known them but as you say to bad that they will die. The cool ones always do Riful, Luciela, Rafaela, Ophelia, Roxanne the list really does goes on.

One can only hope...one can only hope..
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    is it not the destroyer and prissy fighting for control of her body...because those AB could handle the destroyer...well some of them...i got a feeling that a lot of them will die..but not all
    They'll die in Priscilla/Destroyer's stomach, Cassandra's, or by the ghosts sword. What do you mean not all these ABs are going to die?

I've already forgotten about it. I don't even have any motivation to re-read the manga, especially volumes 13+. Thanks for clarifying.

On another matter, last 5 pages have been wasted on pompous and cliche gathering in a circle with swords stretched out towards one another. And the first page is a re-cap. So we basically have only 25 pages in this chapter.
    Preaching to the choir. Minus then gen number it was a waste of 5 pages. Did I mention pompous and cliched?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Just realized the AB on page 10 looks like the sidekick guy from Angel Densetsu... (think he was in last chapter and I just never paced it...). Since his character and Clare's character never got along I'm going to LMAO if Clare kills him.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Well anyways, assuming all the ghosts are from the same generation here is their generation warrior numbers in order

Miria 127, Yuma 129, Cynthia 132, Deneve 135, Helen also 135 (O.o do they share the same yoma inside them or is this a typo), Tabitha 141, Clare 150
    Last edited by Ryus; September 01, 2012 at 10:46 AM.

25. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

(...)Just realized the AB on page 10 looks like the sidekick guy from Angel Densetsu... (think he was in last chapter and I just never paced it...). Since his character and Clare's character never got along I'm going to LMAO if Clare kills him.
    Since we're already talking about Claymore ending soon, imagine how we're going to feel when we will read next Yagi's manga. It will become really difficult since he has only a handful of haircuts and faces look all the same so we will see on every page Isley, Riful, Deneve, Helen, Clare Teresa, Miria, etc. In this chapter, as racjona has pointed out, this AB's on page 9 looks like Isley/Miria.

Quote Quote:
    Miria 127, Yuma 129, Cynthia 132, Deneve 135, Helen also 135 (O.o do they share the same yoma inside them or is this a typo), Tabitha 141, Clare 150
    Miria is an old lady compared to Clare ;P.

New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast