Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

3 7.32%
  • 6 (Epic)

4 9.76%
  • 5 (Good)

19 46.34%
  • 4 (Average)

11 26.83%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 7.32%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.44%
New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Claymore 130 Discussions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 130 Discussions/ 131 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    The problem as it's anyone can make claymores warriors the organization would've need for dae but since dae is the only one who know how make claymores warriors I don't tink miria know the how for making claymores warriors that it's not something anyone can do.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Well even if miria and Chronus team up or hall the rest of the awakening team up I DON'T SEE HOW SMALL BUGS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENT IF WOULD'VE LIKE A COMPETITION OF BITE TIRANO REX VS ANTS.
    i always thought they knew (as it did happen to them and i am sure they would know what had changed in there body). but they very well could have no idea lol

i wounder what Dae plans on doing once he gets to prissy
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's 28'th of September, spoilers it's tiem to slowly rise....

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Well even if miria and Chronus team up or hall the rest of the awakening team up I DON'T SEE HOW SMALL BUGS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENT IF WOULD'VE LIKE A COMPETITION OF BITE TIRANO REX VS ANTS.
    So?
    They also knew that in Pieta and yet they choose to stay and fight.
    They are the protectors of Humanity, it is their duty to die protecting Humans.
    So no matter how strong the AB is they will fight it.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Well it's 28'th of September, spoilers it's tiem to slowly rise....

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

So?
    They also knew that in Pieta and yet they choose to stay and fight.
    They are the protectors of Humanity, it is their duty to die protecting Humans.
    So no matter how strong the AB is they will fight it.
    Agreed i dont think Serpico would make a good warrior :P

Although Teresa did not really like humans even tho she protected them(did she not say that humans are worse then the Yoma)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Although Teresa did not really like humans even tho she protected them(did she not say that humans are worse then the Yoma)
    Teresa love Humans ( she is after all one of them, even if only in appearance ), but she hated those bandits.
    It's because of their actions ( trying to rape her, killing entire village of people ) and frankly she is right. Those bandits were indeed lower lifeforms than Yoma and deserve only to do die.

As for the rest, she just didn't give a damn about anything. That doesn't mean that she hated them, she just didn't care.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Teresa love Humans ( she is after all one of them, even if only in appearance ), but she hated those bandits.
    It's because of their actions ( trying to rape her, killing entire village of people ) and frankly she is right. Those bandits were indeed lower lifeforms than Yoma and deserve only to do die.

As for the rest, she just didn't give a damn about anything. That doesn't mean that she hated them, she just didn't care.
    i guess, Teresa was kind of a cold hearted bitch who knew she was stronger then everyone and she acted like it to.....people think that a week with clare is enough to redeem all her previous actions but its not.....Rosemary had it right when she said Teresa was a Monster and she is a monster in every sense of the word!

On top of that that MiB comment about her "scarring another village"
    And how come when she said "oh you mean we dont" in reference to the Org sending yoma to villages who dont pay.....why was that not seem as a traitorous act....one can take from that statement that Teresa did not trust/knew the truth about the Org......and like you said it seems that she dose not care what the org is doing

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    people think that a week with clare is enough to redeem all her previous actions but its not
    You don't know for sure how long Clare was with Teresa. It could be much longer than a week. And besides, whatever time she spent with Clare did change her. She loved someone more than herself and her cold demeanor went away. The time she spent with Clare made her softer, even to the point where she didn't kill priscilla, or any other warriors, when she had the chance. Her attitude towards people in generl changed as well. She became much nicer to humans. She didn't consider the bandits as human and said they were worst than yoma. When she killed them she did it out of rage because Clare was hurt. She also did it so that they wouldn't hurt anymore people.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    You don't know for sure how long Clare was with Teresa. It could be much longer than a week. And besides, whatever time she spent with Clare did change her. She loved someone more than herself and her cold demeanor went away. The time she spent with Clare made her softer, even to the point where she didn't kill priscilla, or any other warriors, when she had the chance. Her attitude towards people in generl changed as well. She became much nicer to humans. She didn't consider the bandits as human and said they were worst than yoma. When she killed them she did it out of rage because Clare was hurt. She also did it so that they wouldn't hurt anymore people.

All the time with clare did was make Teresa a weaker warrior...and she paid for her life with it (and as irene said i am sure Teresa would not have changed anything) but that still dose not make up for the fact that Teresa spent YEARS many many Years being a bitch, Irene referred to her as ruthless...and do you forget that she also had kicked clare many times...and the only reason she saved her after clare fell off that cliff was because clare could be traced to her.

And i think her killing the bandits had less to do with Clare and more to do with the fact she seen what they did to the village(and clare) and desided that they were worse then yoma and there for should be killed

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    but that still dose not make up for the fact that Teresa spent YEARS many many Years being a bitch, Irene referred to her as ruthless...and do you forget that she also had kicked clare many times
    But she still changed. She wasn't going to start kicking Clare again. And I seem to remember that Clare never held that against her. I remember Clare being able see past her front and see the painful soul inside. After Teresa realized that she started to truly care for Clare.
    Last edited by Claymore1; September 28, 2012 at 05:44 PM.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    But she still changed. She wasn't going to start kicking Clare again. And I seem to remember that Clare never held that against her. I remember Clare being able see past her front and see the painful soul inside. After Teresa realized that she started to truly care for Clare.
    Every warrior has "pain" inside you dont see Yuma or Cynthia being bitchs to people.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Every warrior has "pain" inside you dont see Yuma or Cynthia being bitchs to people.
    No because they are kind people by nature. Not to mention that the only time we met them was after the 7 years they spent training together with their trusted comrades and friends. So they had time to soften up. Like Teresa did in the time she spent with Clare. Except they had a very close mother/daughter relationship. Clare also wasn't very nice the first time we met her. Nor was Helen, Deneve, Undine, Ophelia, Rachel, Renee, or Nina.

13. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

and the only reason she saved her after clare fell off that cliff was because Clare could be traced to her.
    I don't think it was because of that, like I said: she maybe acted like cold hearted person but deep inside she is carrying. She didn't left Clare because she could easily die in the forest or maybe encounter Yoma again who could continue to abuse her, Teresa knew that and I believe that she showed true self when she helped her.
    Just like Clare at the beginning, she was cold to the extreme. But in the end, after all she said and done ( liek Teresa before her ) she decided to help Raki.

In fact, you can see that all Claymores act like that. That is probably the main reason why local Humans are afraid of them that much, because Claymores must act like they are heartless.

-Emperor of Mankind.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it was because of that, like I said: she maybe acted like cold hearted person but deep inside she is carrying. She didn't left Clare because she could easily die in the forest or maybe encounter Yoma again who could continue to abuse her, Teresa knew that and I believe that she showed true self when she helped her.
    Just like Clare at the beginning, she was cold to the extreme. But in the end, after all she said and done ( liek Teresa before her ) she decided to help Raki.

In fact, you can see that all Claymores act like that. That is probably the main reason why local Humans are afraid of them that much, because Claymores must act like they are heartless.
    For what I know claymores are cold heart even among claymores warriors so against human there even more cold heart anyway I tink went claymores warriors are made they must've sleeping while hole process of claymorization it's complete other way they would die only by the impression of seem such big wound and it there
    conscious they wouldn't bear the pain of the process.

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I think thats just a matter of different personalities

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member faintsmile1992's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Clare and Teresa are both realistic psychopaths, with feelings and emotional sensitivity they don't express, so they only appear cold. But their emotions aren't the same as what you take for granted, that's why they look confusing to you. And if by you're standards they look cold it doesn't mean they're unemotional, you're just shocked when someone like that suddenly becomes attached to and protective of someone, or explodes into a violent rage you don't see coming, because it seems so out of their character. They're sort of like autistic people.

Teresa is ruthless but the callousness is cultivated as a bit of a wall to shove people away. Young Clares mature into mighty Teresas.
    Last edited by faintsmile1992; October 06, 2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Double post baka na

New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21