Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 107 Discussion/108 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 107 Discussion/108 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Finally. I have been waiting for The Company's release. <3 This is getting even more interesting day by day.

It feels as if Zahard is yet to take this situation with FUG as something serious. That's my impression, haha~ We're not even sure what princesses of Zahard are doing except aiming towards each other's throat for the weapons.

I don't completely believe what Hwa Ryun said, although I think she's correct that FUG is using Baam for their purpose. And for that they have made large compensation for Baam to do what he wants as long as he does what they want and get to see Rachel again. Jin Sung looks dangerous, despite his carefree look. Intimidating, if I may say.

About your question of the last line, I'm not yet sure what a prince of Zahard will do so I can't say much. For Baam I only want him to get on the top of tower and beat Rachel up for good (if he can, which I doubt). We haven't seen much from Wangnan indeed so maybe it's a bit too early to judge. I'm still expecting quite much from this boy; he couldn't have got that ring without a peculiar destiny to himself. XD

I mentioned above about how I think Zahard takes this all lightly due to all the contracts and such, and probably that is also why Hwa Ryun does so. I wonder if she knows about the ring of Zahard Wangnan has, or who he actually is, thus she's trying to provoke him to do something in accordance to FUG's plan... Otherwise they seem to be just too confident in Baam that spreading this does not mean anything at all.

Interesting idea. It is possible, although that does make me wonder why not the leader of FUG just take over Zahard's throne later, rather than spending time trying to "convert" Wangnan with the probability of failure.

That's actually something someone in deep desperation can do.
    At that moment Wangnan just couldn't fail; for his lost friend, for his past, for his sacrifices. He didn't mind join hands with the devil to pay that all. Interesting, but I imagine anyone who is too obsessed with the tower can do that.
    Trouble is that Zahard has every reason to not care whilst Hwa Ryun doesn't. Zahard is rank 3 in the entire tower, he can easily kill Baam as he is now along with the rest of FUG though he isn't aware that he is still alive which is the only reason why Hwa Ryun's plan hasn't been destroyed already. Why would she risk telling Wangnan in that case unless if she is aware of who he really is and is sure that he won't tell anyone?

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Is it just me or the things are more faster than usual I hope we can see a training or some sort for the Wangnan team even if some are strong already they still couldn't possible be a match for Koon's team or Baams old friends well I hope they would all team up to climb the tower...
    A training would be interesting, though I'm more hyped up to see them back in the game and challenges to proceed to the next floor. And who knows, maybe they can meet! ... Wait, that is maybe a bit too fast. XD

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Trouble is that Zahard has every reason to not care whilst Hwa Ryun doesn't. Zahard is rank 3 in the entire tower, he can easily kill Baam as he is now along with the rest of FUG though he isn't aware that he is still alive which is the only reason why Hwa Ryun's plan hasn't been destroyed already. Why would she risk telling Wangnan in that case unless if she is aware of who he really is and is sure that he won't tell anyone?
    Ah, okay. We can say how can she spill the information as if she doesn't worried that FUG will ask for her responsibility if something happens, right? Indeed. The reason to this will be what we think about FUG using Wangnan, that's all I can think about... But for this she needs to know who Wangnan is too.

Interesting.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Training? Well, Wangnan now have the master of Baam there so the more likely is that him trains them to be more suitable for Baam.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

hey fellas how are you all
    seriously nice chapters went by, i and we are getting to see the whole 6 yrs interlude being peeled off 1 plot after other.
    Fug is some what using Baam to their advantage, what i wonder is what is the price they had to pay to Baam to ensure that Baam, a peace loving kid, will turn out to be a slayer candidate. Was reacting out to rachel the only ransom promise ? The way i see it Baam didnt have much incentive to join any group apart from them offering anything that has got something to do with rachel.

It is nice to hear that baam is opening up to yiwha, he was too much of a dry ice during his first phase of part 2, the way i see it if Baam managed to learn sth from High Rankers then we have A LOT of Baam power sots and moves to see in the future.
    I think he decided to copy Loves moves partially to avoid showing what he can really do and partially to destroy Loves pride

i wonder who would catch up first, whether its baams grp meeting Lessos grp or whether it be Koons grp meeting Baams one
    and while i am at it i cant resist showting out :
    WHERE IS RAK ?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Fug is some what using Baam to their advantage, what i wonder is what is the price they had to pay to Baam to ensure that Baam, a peace loving kid, will turn out to be a slayer candidate. Was reacting out to rachel the only ransom promise ? The way i see it Baam didnt have much incentive to join any group apart from them offering anything that has got something to do with rachel.
    Nice question. That seems to be the most probable of all. To get to see Rachel again he would have to climb the tower, and he needs guidance and skill to be able to reach the top. FUG can provide that for him, in form of teachers. Ha Jin Sung. And someone like Hwa Ryun who can watch over him if something happens.

It is nice to hear that baam is opening up to yiwha, he was too much of a dry ice during his first phase of part 2, the way i see it if Baam managed to learn sth from High Rankers then we have A LOT of Baam power sots and moves to see in the future.
    Opening up to Yeon? I don't think so. More like, Yeon stalked him.

WHERE IS RAK ?
    With Leesoo's team, I believe. After all, "only the cruelest of them can take the cruel task of suspecting Rachel". Rak is way too kind.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    A training would be interesting, though I'm more hyped up to see them back in the game and challenges to proceed to the next floor. And who knows, maybe they can meet! ... Wait, that is maybe a bit too fast. XD
    I think a training is a must for some members or they will just be riding on Baam's power and I think the master of Baam and the rest of FUG don't want Baam to drag some members that isn't gonna help him but I hope only one chapter or 1-4 pages discuss this not an arc dedicated to it... I love that they will go back in the game IIRC we didn't have any game after floor 20 test shown to us so it will surely be better but I guess more character development first because the author must be still thinking on how the new games ^^.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm slightly confused by this also but I think it's most likely just his best means of gaining the power to catch up to Rachel quickly(as probably recommended by his "guide" Hwa Ryun).

At first I sorta accepted the popular idea that it was because he was an irregular and went undercover using FUG, but from what we've seen being a slayer candidate is not exactly "flying under the radar"; so it seems like that theory is holding less and less proverbial water. I think he's just content to play by FUG's rules as long as it gets him to Rachel, beyond that I suspect his devotion to FUG's cause is pretty minimal.

Which seems like a good thing to me because, judging from what I've seen so far, shifting series focus to FUG internal politics and Baam's ascension to Slayer would suck donkey ballz.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who thinks that the FUG orchestrated the whole Rachel incident to have Baam on their side ??

From what I gather , Rachel was the scapegoat FUG used to make Baam into Viole . They must have a plan to make him into a kingslayer as well later on . It might revolve aroung Wangnan for all we know .

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that the FUG orchestrated the whole Rachel incident to have Baam on their side ??

From what I gather , Rachel was the scapegoat FUG used to make Baam into Viole . They must have a plan to make him into a kingslayer as well later on . It might revolve aroung Wangnan for all we know .
    Wouldn't explain Ha Jin Sung not knowing why Baam always looks towards the ceiling, unless if even as a high ranker he isn't high enough in FUG to have been in on the plan, otherwise I really wouldn't be surprised if they did orchestrate it themselves even though I doubt Baam is necessarily "on their side" (more like he's just using them to get stronger)

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice seeing all the discussions here, keep it going guys~

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post

Well it's quite possible.

1. Hwa Ryun obviously knew about Rachel's plan - if she helped her because of FUG's order or if she joined them afterwards isn't clear but from her words last chapter the first seems likely.

2. Hwa mentioned they met that boy (Baam) 6 years ago on the floor of test - which means they either have some kind of spy there or Headon himself works for/with them. The second would make a lot of sense because all of this started thanks to Headon. Not to mention that Yu Hansung (the submerged fish) knew about all this stuff and who could tell him all the info besides Headon. It's not 100% confirmed but he's probably a FUG member too - at least most people think he's the guy Augusgus talked too.

3. From her speech FUG waited for someone like him for a long time and I doubt they would leave it to coincidence

Hope you could follow me XD Here is what I think is/was FUG's plan:

Headon -> Yu Hansung -> Augusgus

You can see that all 3 are responsible for the most important floors/test in the tower.
    Headon sees all the newbies, can judge them etc.
    Yu Hansung is supposed to weed out the people who could harm the laws of the tower
    Augusgus administrates the place where a lot of people cannot advance anymore but can enjoy living on the floor

If those 3 really are all FUG members they have a perfect system to find possible candidates and get them on their side. And the more I think about the, the more likely it seems.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Nice seeing all the discussions here, keep it going guys~

Well it's quite possible.

1. Hwa Ryun obviously knew about Rachel's plan - if she helped her because of FUG's order or if she joined them afterwards isn't clear but from her words last chapter the first seems likely.

2. Hwa mentioned they met that boy (Baam) 6 years ago on the floor of test - which means they either have some kind of spy there or Headon himself works for/with them. The second would make a lot of sense because all of this started thanks to Headon. Not to mention that Yu Hansung (the submerged fish) knew about all this stuff and who could tell him all the info besides Headon. It's not 100% confirmed but he's probably a FUG member too - at least most people think he's the guy Augusgus talked too.

3. From her speech FUG waited for someone like him for a long time and I doubt they would leave it to coincidence

Hope you could follow me XD Here is what I think is/was FUG's plan:

Headon -> Yu Hansung -> Augusgus

You can see that all 3 are responsible for the most important floors/test in the tower.
    Headon sees all the newbies, can judge them etc.
    Yu Hansung is supposed to weed out the people who could harm the laws of the tower
    Augusgus administrates the place where a lot of people cannot advance anymore but can enjoy living on the floor

If those 3 really are all FUG members they have a perfect system to find possible candidates and get them on their side. And the more I think about the, the more likely it seems.
    That would make a lot of sense, especially if you consider how Headon made Rachel jealous of Baam and manipulated Yuri into giving Baam Black March then teleported him away which forced Yuri to chase him to the second floor where her group conveniently interfered with RED's mission to kill Baam, everything would fit together quite nicely. Maybe Headon is the true leader of FUG and is unhappy with how Zahard changed the tower.

Just throwing a ridiculous theory out there but what if Phantaminum was actually Headon in disguise? The fact that he seemingly appeared out of nowhere in Zahard's HQ could be due to his status as an Exis, or it could be because of Headon's status as the 1st floor guardian which lets him teleport anywhere within the 134 floors of the tower. He couldn't kill Zahard because of the contract he made and as for why he left Yuri alive, I wouldn't be surprised if she was part of FUG.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@nii-chan: You might be right about your hypothesis regarding FUG controlling crucial floors in the Tower. In order for them to scout people. But you have forgotten one thing, and that is the fact that Yu Hansung isn't the ruler of the Floor of Test but rather, the right hand man of Evankhell.

I don't think that Evankhell's absence and Baam's arrival were a coincindence. Either Hwa Ryun is one hell of a guide to perfeclty foresee Baam's arrival or someone within FUG or possibly Headon is one hell of a schemer. I lean more towards the latter due to him being a guardian himself.

Credits:Shinsatsu

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3