Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: kakashi's resolve...what next?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: kakashi's resolve...what next?

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    Won't it make minato's sacrifice pointless if someone other than naruto with something other than 'that jutsu'?
    Has Kishi ever implied that Sharingan > Everything else?

Exactly

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't understand why i'm the only one who thinks kakashi would have at least the basis of hiraishin...him seeing minato use the sealed kunai and maybe even still in possession of it.

he was a 13yr old protoge and was gobbling up knowledge back then to become jonin...i would imagine he would ask his sensei about this tech...."shrug"

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

I really think that exactly Naruto will come up with some new strategy. He is usually the last one to try something out and it works Am I wrong?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: kakashi's resolve...what next?

here's something else i wanted to hit myself over the head for...why i didn't figure out that they(naruto n co.)...through the other dimension was how they were going to get him...

remember back when he brought back torune and fuu...and they were tied up and in a genjutsu.now,i thought back even when it first came out.what was the point...now we see...

i take it that tobi is(well his body atleast)is vulnerable at all times in that dimension...which would explain alot about how he is able to make just certain parts of his body intangible...so in turn torune and fuu were a threat in that realm if they broke the genjutsu hence tying them up.

guys that thought about sending a clone...now would be the time(right).naruto in kyuubi mode could easily make a thousand clones...if this time around the mode is perfect or near perfect.

this would give kakashi some time to think of a plan and when to send a clone there....

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    so by stopping the rasengan with kamui...isn't like stalling/storing it?

because it just doesn't make sense...if he is in the other dimension while the rasengan is traveling through his body in our/their dimension...then he should be hit immediately(no time lag/time suspension),because there is none with tobi....

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    If the translation at mangareader is accurate, Kishi's bullshitting with the position thing again

Remember how we dissected chapter 595 and the position of Tobi relative to the kunai that was flying AWAY from him, whilst he jumped backwards?

Kishi didn't plan the cross-dimension positional issue at all. He states on page 9 "when he launched himself forward with his arm extended to grab you, the kunai just finished vanishing next to his face'
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/597/9

BULL

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/595/19

Tobi EVADED naruto's punch by jumping backwards, further away from the kunai that was flying AWAY from him to begin with

kishi obviously didn't give a shit in chapter 595. then he thought about it in 596 and realised he dun goofed. in 597, he concocts a lousy story that clearly didn't happen.
    i believe this answers the question

kishi did'nt think it through very well, and has since decided to cook up a false story

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

To answer your question though, it probably only takes effect once it's finished warping

it takes a bit of time to warp, hence the delay

the issue now is with regards to position

though the rasengan can be explained away with benefit of the doubt, the kunai throw was totally inconsistent with the explanation

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kasser's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi will use a chidori and apply kamui on his chidori arm

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

just wanted to say...it's quite ironic that tobi was hit by both father and son using a rasengan that disappeared.first minato's teleported rasengan...then by naruto's kamuied rasengan....

i hope tobi brings this up about minato...then kakashi devises a plan...like so...

have the guys distract tobi once again...throw minato's kunai(kakashi's gift)...kamui it to the other dimension...then teleport there and raikiri his ass...

i want to see kakashi use hiraishin...dammit

---------- Post added August 20, 2012 at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was August 18, 2012 at 01:59 PM ----------

i just can't believe everyone thinks tobi is either obito or is outright using obito against kakashi(his eye) and disrespecting kakashi towards rin(obviously).

so why am i the only one who thinks it will be kakashi to do him in if what he says is true(tobi that is)...naruto's job now is to stop the jyuubi...
    kakashi wil be the one to bring him down...i think he has atleast one more kamui left...
    hell we've seen gai do in kisame(one of the strongest in the manga)...kakashi has to take out someone higher than zabuza(sorry)...but he went there twice with him.
    kishi should have atleast had kakashi take out kabuto...but tobi will work
    Last edited by gnut; August 20, 2012 at 05:44 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/395/10

kakashi... sakura already solved it before you did, you mrely copied what she said

'copy' ninja indeed.. kakashi the breacher of copyright laws

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/395/10

kakashi... sakura already solved it before you did, you mrely copied what she said

'copy' ninja indeed.. kakashi the breacher of copyright laws
    excellent observation hyper

---------- Post added September 16, 2012 at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was September 02, 2012 at 08:00 AM ----------

i have this feeling kakashi will tell obito something about rin and why she died...which in turn will remedy obito's hate towards kakashi.because obviously kakashi is out of the fight and this is the only thing i can think of that could"defeat"obito.otherwise,it will be gai fighting tobi while holding kakashi up...lol.

now,that obito is revealled...i don't see him dying for some reason.well at least not by the hands of a"good"guy.because i'm sure we will get obito's flashback which will show how he was taken advantage of by madara.being young and naive,near death and alone...hell anyone would be grateful and willing to abide/help their savior,to pay them back.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2