Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77

Thread: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Team Kakashi: Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Sai
    Team Danzou: Danzou, Torune, Fu
    Team Hiruzen: Hiruzen, Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraya
    Team Gaara(Kage): Gaara, Ee, Mei Terumi, Oonoki

    vs.

    Kabuto


    ---------------------------------------------------
    --Fight Takes Place Outside of Sunagakure
    --Kabuto has every edo tensei (even Madara)
    --The Fight only ends once Kabuto is dead, and all Edo's or immobilized/sealed/released
    --No Technique is restricted
    --If Itachi tries to Genjutsu Naruto or a clone of his, he gets KotoAmatsuki'd
    --Assume Torune and Fu can do any technique shown by their clan (because of lack of techs shown)
    ---------------------------------------------------

    Discuss
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

  2. #2
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    I shudder to imagine what kind of hell they'll dish out at Kabuto at the beginning of the fight to stop him from using Edo Tensei, a blitz from Naruto and Ee, an Amaterasu and a Kamui to the face, a Jinton on his butt while sand would keep him still.

    I don't think he can form even the single handseal necessary to summon Edo Tenseis when you have one-shot killers such as Ee, Oonoki, Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi.
    I'll elaborate on it later though

  3. #3
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    As one sided as it may seem, Kabuto in Sage mode is extremely dangerous. I honestly doubt he could get blitzed. Its like he has a 24/7 active evolved form of the sharingan on and environmental control.

    But a team with Oonoki in it is really dangerous with how annoyingly powerful and ranged his Jinton is. If and only If Kabuto summons Madara, Itachi, Nagato and The 3rd Raikage in time, this could seriously end up being a stomp because its 18v1 for a short time.

    If by having every single Edo you meant that they are already summoned, then il come back and elaborate later. I think Kabuto could win with his Edos though if he takes care of Naruto, Oonoki and possibly Sasuke in time.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Well, if Kabuto gets the coffins out he wins...

    Madara, Nagato, Kabuto and Itachi would already be a ridiculously broken combo... and stuff like Hanzo, Kimimaro, Second Mizukage etc. etc. also wrecking havoc would pretty much seal the deal. The only question is if Kabuto manages to get out the coffins before he gets obliterated... and I think with his puddle mode, spliting into snakes etc. he should be able to pull it off.

    Thats of course assuming Team 1 knows that Kabuto is going to use Edo Tensei and thus in turn they go all out right from the first second. If they don't and leave him some time to act, then it almost turns into a stomp... all Kabuto needs to do is run away and leave his immortal army behind to do the dirty work.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  5. #5
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Between the abilities of Team Taka and Sound Five, not only would Kabuto be capable of taking any blow they threw at his, but he would likely have the means to trap most of his opponents even before he called forth the Edo summons.

  6. #6
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    If Kabuto is given the opportunity to summon an Edo, he wins. However, he is very unlikely to be given the chance. He just doesn't have the ability to withstand the combined might he faces. Add that to the fact that Orochimaru probably has extensive knowledge on most of what Kabuto offers, I don't see Kabuto being given the chance to do pretty much anything.

  7. #7
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    How doesn't he have the ability to withstand? Except for maybe Onoki, none of his opponents would have the means to do any real damage to his body given the combined power of Suigetsu and Karin's abilities. Add to that his ability to transform into a bunch of snakes, and he should be able to buy plenty of time to do what he needs. Not to mention that if he uses Tayuya's genjutsu, he'll be able to prevent them from moving for at least a little while.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #8
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    How doesn't he have the ability to withstand? Except for maybe Onoki, none of his opponents would have the means to do any real damage to his body given the combined power of Suigetsu and Karin's abilities.
    A FRS+Amaterasu Combo will most likely be enough to render those abilities useless. Remember what happened to Suigetsu... And he had a whole body of water to help him.

    Also having that kind of liquidy body makes him weak to lightning no?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  10. #9
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    How doesn't he have the ability to withstand? Except for maybe Onoki, none of his opponents would have the means to do any real damage to his body given the combined power of Suigetsu and Karin's abilities. Add to that his ability to transform into a bunch of snakes, and he should be able to buy plenty of time to do what he needs. Not to mention that if he uses Tayuya's genjutsu, he'll be able to prevent them from moving for at least a little while.
    A Bijuudama to the face would obliterate Kabuto at a cellular level, add to it Amaterasu and Jinton, and Kabuto has less chances of surviving than a snowball in a volcano.

    Still it would be interesting to withness a battle between a Kabuto not limited by plot ( so not a retard that uses the Edo so that the good guys can win ) and everyone else, I don't think Kabuto can lose that way though, him + Madara + Nagato + Itachi is a fearsome combo indeed

  11. #10
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    How doesn't he have the ability to withstand? Except for maybe Onoki, none of his opponents would have the means to do any real damage to his body given the combined power of Suigetsu and Karin's abilities. Add to that his ability to transform into a bunch of snakes, and he should be able to buy plenty of time to do what he needs. Not to mention that if he uses Tayuya's genjutsu, he'll be able to prevent them from moving for at least a little while.
    Suigetsu's ability is weak to raiton attacks, A is among the fighters Kabuto is facing. Kakashi and Sasuke also have great raiton attacks. And any of those individuals should be able to end Kabuto with one of their attacks, and even if he survives the attacks he may have to suffer the same temporary paralysis shown by Suigetsu allowing for lots of time to finish him off. Jinton, Bijuudama, Amaterasu, and Kamui are other attacks that are unlikely to be bothered by Suigetsu's ability. The other thing is that Karin's ability allows for an individual to heal, not resurrect. If he's dead Karin's ability means nothing. And most of the attacks I, and others, have listed are pretty much instantaneously fatal.
    Last edited by Impossibility; August 12, 2012 at 07:25 AM.

  12. #11
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    A FRS+Amaterasu Combo will most likely be enough to render those abilities useless. Remember what happened to Suigetsu... And he had a whole body of water to help him.

    Also having that kind of liquidy body makes him weak to lightning no?
    Amaterasu, maybe, but I doubt the FRS. From all that we have seen, the odds would be that the FRS would simply slice through Kabuto, which means nothing to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    A Bijuudama to the face would obliterate Kabuto at a cellular level, add to it Amaterasu and Jinton, and Kabuto has less chances of surviving than a snowball in a volcano.

    Still it would be interesting to withness a battle between a Kabuto not limited by plot ( so not a retard that uses the Edo so that the good guys can win ) and everyone else, I don't think Kabuto can lose that way though, him + Madara + Nagato + Itachi is a fearsome combo indeed
    Jinton, definitely. Amaterasu, maybe, depending on the situation and coverage. But unless it's a direct hit, a Bijuu Blast shouldn't pose any greater threat. Team Taka and Deva Path both survived a indirect one at close range. Not to mention that a Bijuu Blast isn't really something Naruto can throw out in a team battle without at least granting some forewarning to his teammates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Suigetsu's ability is weak to raiton attacks, A is among the fighters Kabuto is facing. Kakashi and Sasuke also have great raiton attacks. And any of those individuals should be able to end Kabuto with one of their attacks, and even if he survives the attacks he may have to suffer the same temporary paralysis shown by Suigetsu allowing for lots of time to finish him off. Jinton, Bijuudama, Amaterasu, and Kamui are other attacks that are unlikely to be bothered by Suigetsu's ability. The other thing is that Karin's ability allows for an individual to heal, not resurrect. If he's dead Karin's ability means nothing. And most of the attacks I, and others, have listed are pretty much instantaneously fatal.
    The weakness to lightning is the inability to solidify. It isn't as if the lightning negates his water form. We've seen Suigetsu get hit by the Chidori and Ee without his ability being cancelled or paralyzed. The only one on that list that's a sure thing is Jinton. Amaterasu only works if it's complete coverage with Kabuto having no chance at melting away. Kamui would have to completely teleport kabuto away, otherwise he would simply rebuild himself from the leftover pieces. And a Bijuu Blast is only deadly if it's a direct hit. An indirect hit is survivable even for normal people.

    Anyway, the point was, that unless they could mount an complete offensive right off the bat, Kabuto would have more then enough time to summon forth some Edo summons and take a backseat in the fight. It only takes a moment, as shown when Kabuto made his deal with Tobi and summoned the former Akatsuki while dodging backwards.

  13. #12
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The weakness to lightning is the inability to solidify. It isn't as if the lightning negates his water form. We've seen Suigetsu get hit by the Chidori and Ee without his ability being cancelled or paralyzed. The only one on that list that's a sure thing is Jinton. Amaterasu only works if it's complete coverage with Kabuto having no chance at melting away. Kamui would have to completely teleport kabuto away, otherwise he would simply rebuild himself from the leftover pieces. And a Bijuu Blast is only deadly if it's a direct hit. An indirect hit is survivable even for normal people.

    Anyway, the point was, that unless they could mount an complete offensive right off the bat, Kabuto would have more then enough time to summon forth some Edo summons and take a backseat in the fight. It only takes a moment, as shown when Kabuto made his deal with Tobi and summoned the former Akatsuki while dodging backwards.
    The weakness to lightning is not the inability to solidify. Darui's raiton blade paralysed Suigetsu, and stopped his ability to liquify. We don't even have to come to that conclusion on our own, Suigetsu says as much while he's stuck to the wall. The fact that there are situations in which Kabuto can survive them, doesn't change the fact that any of those attacks can be fatal. If he's paralysed, those attacks become even easier to execute. Let's also not forget that Kabuto is ridiculously outnumbered, he is going to find it very difficult to avoid attacks from these individuals, a few of whom operate with speeds that far exceed anything he can hope to achieve.

    And I agree, it only takes a moment for Kabuto to summon his Edos. I just don't think this line-up is going to allow him even that.

  14. #13
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Amaterasu, maybe, but I doubt the FRS. From all that we have seen, the odds would be that the FRS would simply slice through Kabuto, which means nothing to him.
    How the hell is Amaterasu going to be more effective than FRS? A combo with it maybe but on its own hell NO.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  15. #14
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    The weakness to lightning is not the inability to solidify. Darui's raiton blade paralysed Suigetsu, and stopped his ability to liquify. We don't even have to come to that conclusion on our own, Suigetsu says as much while he's stuck to the wall. The fact that there are situations in which Kabuto can survive them, doesn't change the fact that any of those attacks can be fatal. If he's paralysed, those attacks become even easier to execute. Let's also not forget that Kabuto is ridiculously outnumbered, he is going to find it very difficult to avoid attacks from these individuals, a few of whom operate with speeds that far exceed anything he can hope to achieve.

    And I agree, it only takes a moment for Kabuto to summon his Edos. I just don't think this line-up is going to allow him even that.
    Suigetsu couldn't control it, but he was still turning to liquid even after being pinned to the pillar by Darui. Same when Sasuke jabbed a Chidori in him, Kirabi did his lightning flow (where suigetsu also mentioned his weakness for it), or when Ee broke his blade through brute force. Even in worst case scenario, you're talking about someone having to pin him in order to achieve said effect and only a single person would be able to pull that off, Sasuke. None of the other lightning users possess any suitable tools to do so. But even that's pretty complex and not something that can be decided and done straight off the bat, as oppose to merely clapping one's hands. Kabuto was fast enough to do it against Tobi, who we have seen is quite fast himself, before the latter could reach him.

    Kabuto was able to keep up and evade against Sasuke and Itachi, meaning at best the only two that would prove troublesome speedwise would be Ee at max speed and full cloaked Naruto, only one who possesses a ranged attack. His Sage senses would allow him to evade everyone else and the Sound Five's abilities would allow him to take down multiple opponents.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    How the hell is Amaterasu going to be more effective than FRS? A combo with it maybe but on its own hell NO.
    Kabuto engulf by Amaterasu, and he'll likely keep burning regardless of what action he takes to defend. Kabuto hit by FRS and it'll slice straight through him, and he would only need to purposely separate his body or spit out a new one.

  16. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Teams Kakashi, Danzou, Hiruzen, Gaara vs. Kabuto

    I notice everybody talking about how Kabuto can be defeated... but I have yet to see any mention of his ETs...

    Like do you think they will kill Kabuto with his Zombies still rampaging... or kill him first and then seal him...

    --Upon rereading... I notice that you guys are saying that Kabuto wouldn't get the chance to summon the ETs... well I agree on that for the most part... and anyone who has argued that to this point I also agree with... But I'll go ahead and make it clear, Kabuto can't beat them by himself, and since everyone has made points which I agree with, in all following post include the Edo Tensei in your arguments just to make the thread a lil bit interesting...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts