Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Danzo vs Deidara/Hidan and Kakuzu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Danzo vs Deidara/Hidan and Kakuzu

@LnDRash

His hand was cut first and then he "died". Even if its 1 second later it should be no diferent. Aparently you can turn any disatvantage into an advantage. He does not need to die to revert time. Even a wound can be reversed. Just about anything can.
    And noticing how that guys mojo works... You don't need to be a genius to figure it out after he starts doing his thing.

Ask yourself why would Danzo alow an injury to exist when he can turn it into an ilusion? Does not matter how serious it is. Why have it when you can cancel it? Hell after you clearly notice what Hidan is doing with your blood you would need to be the worlds biggest moran to not turn that blood and injury into an ilusion that never happened.
    Of course Danzo could die, pop behind Hidan. Then Hidan stabs his hearth again, Danzo cuts Hidan in half (head inlcuded) with his futon sword and then reversing the damage with Izanagi. We already know Danzo can go on with no bloody hearth for some time lol.

Quote Quote:
    I doubt the already established body-link would suddenly be broken.
    How could it not? That blood never existed so how can it be? The link would disapear as it was never formed in the first place, it was nothing but a dream, an ilusion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @LnDRash Ask yourself why would Danzo alow an injury to exist when he can turn it into an ilusion?
    It depends on the situation. After using Izanagi, Danzou's chakra takes a drop, so I doubt he would use it on a minor scratch. Its not a given he will take a mortal hit just a few seconds later... he may take a minor hit and keep on fighting, so its possible he will just ignore it.

Quote Quote:
    How could it not? That blood never existed so how can it be? The link would disapear as it was never formed in the first place, it was nothing but a dream, an ilusion.
    Because Danzou can only alter his personal reality, not that of others. I believe if Hidan swallows the blood and it enters his system, its beyond Danzou's control.
    Last edited by LnDRash; August 09, 2012 at 08:09 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@LnDRash

Quote Quote:
    It depends on the situation. After using Izanagi, Danzou's chakra takes a drop, so I doubt he would use it on a minor scratch. Its not a given he will take a mortal hit just a few seconds later... he may take a minor hit and keep on fighting, so its possible he will just ignore it.
    You have a problem there. Its not when he changes the outcome of an action, its when he activates Izanagi:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html
    When it activates the chakra is paied and that is it.
    More here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html
    When the eye closses and another is used its when the chakra takes a dump.
    Hell its even stated Danzo had to STOP the jutsu to conserve his chakra.

Its obviously=> pay chakra to activate Izanagi then you can go crazy as much as you whant for how long it lasts. Here Danzo is not going to have the opportunity to stop it so as long as it last... He can go crazy as its not 1 "poof" 1 chakra cost. Its 1 eye = 1 chakra cost and then you can go nuts.

Quote Quote:
    Because Danzou can only alter his personal reality, not that of others. I believe if Hidan swallows the blood and it enters his system, its beyond Danzou's control.
    The thing is the chain of events start at point X when Hidan got his blood. If point X is removed then the rest of the chain of events can't happen.

Danzo would not remove the blood from Hidan, that blood never entered his system in the first place as that was an inlusion. Its like he cut a bushin or something. Hidan got some ilusionary blood so his ritual never suceded because of that.

In short the blood never existed, it was an ilusion. He never got the blood. Not sure how much sense i make but Danzo is not changing anything about Hidan. He chances his state but because of that Hidan is changed to but not direcly.

Of coruse even asuming it works as you said and poping behind his back and ripping him in half before going poof works perfecly. Even with a missing heart Danzo is perfecly functiona (for some time obviously)l.

EDIT: After a little more thinking i am not sure if it will work like that. If Danzo get's his head ripped off and somebody trows it at somebody else and that guy get's an injury and then Danzo goes poof... The injury would be left there.. I think... LoL to complicated. But we don't know if Hidan can run his magic if he loses the blood... That blood he would lose for sure. What Hidan does there its more like a chaneled ability compared to say Kabuto using Oro's blood to summon Manda. Perhaps he needs it to keep the conection going.

Oh if i was Danzo i would just blow myself up like at the end of his fight with Sasuke and then Izanagi back to life lol. But plot no jutsu would not allow it of coruse :P
    Last edited by xXan; August 09, 2012 at 09:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Danzou can't take on any combination of three Akatsuki by himself, lol. He's strong but not that strong. Every single one would give him a run for his money individually.

I'll try and elaborate a bit on this later on.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Danzo should have his bodyguards or just torune. This fight is just one sided.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@marshall313

Why? He can 1 shoot any of them by just poping (like Minato) behind them and turning them into a statue... Considering they have NO information on Danzo he has a 1 sure hit on them.
    Imagine if Minato did not had tags and could teleport behind anybody he wanted. That is what Danzo can do here. Is Deidara on his bird? No problem, get yourself killed and respawn right next to him, point blank range and seal his but (like Sasuke) before Deidara can do anything as all Danzo needs si to tauch him. Then Futon him to piecess.

Also Kakuzu has 1 life here and Hidan... Hidan is to slow and has nothing to cunter Danzo. All Danzo needs is his futon sword to cut right trough Hidan's weapon and trow Hidan itself and make him in half.
    They actualy NEED the team to fight Danzo... 1 on 1 they would go down hard aside for Kakuzu as he has 5 lifes but here he has 1.

This is defenetly not 1 sided... Danzo has 10 minutes of GOD MODE and in that time he can teleport beter then Minato ...
    Last edited by xXan; August 13, 2012 at 01:55 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    This fight is so uneven its hard to take it seriously. Danzou dies as soon as he runs out of eyes. Deidara can just kill Danzou with his fast douton birds from long range.
    the real reason this fight is uneven is that kishi is a f*** troll ... danzou fought with an incredible plot-no-jutsu against him (he was incredibly stupid , incredibly unlucky and lets face it ...how would you lose with 10 fking izanagis ? he should have killed sasuke in 1 izanagi )
    also danzou should have been about the same strengh or even higher than the third hockage . he wasnt as strong as him when they were young , but he got hashirama cells + 10 izanagis + god damn Kotoamatsukami
    i would say his biggest problem agaisnt sasuke is that he had tobi to fight after and he has been saving up
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2