Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hints, ambiguity, hypothesis in Bleach

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hints, ambiguity, hypothesis in Bleach

Anyone remember those three arrancars shown After Ulq and Yammy return from their first encounter to report to Aizen; chapter 198. A fat one, a thin one, and an old looking one, and never shown again? Kubo has a tendency to bring up little appearances, even hundreds of chapters later; Superchunky eye thing. Fura i think it was called. Also grand fisher, who I thought was oddly left out of Aizen's "I planned your life" speech to Ichigo.

Another small appearance I think Kubo will bring up again was the "leader" of Aizen's three goons in Gin's flashback. I assumed he was the next seat under Aizen, then realized Gin killed the previous third seat who he would replace in order to get close to Aizen in TBTP. Then I randomly thought of how Gin used hallway manipulation to lead Rukia to AA, and that AA was last of "first gen espada", which doesn't seem to make sense considering Barragan being the previous leader of las noches. Of course that could mean the espada were formed before Las noches was taken. OR, a more fun idea is, that "the espada" was what Aizen would call his shinigami goons when he was a LT. to make them feel cool, and that AA was one (or two) of them. And it may make sense, taking souls to feed the hogyoku is something AA could be able to do (and the leader of Aizen's goons was holding the spirits in the same hand as glotoneria is on).

Then again, Kubo doesn't seem to love the hollows as there just seems to be a lot of arrancar inconsistencies so could all be nothing...
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXAshisogiJizoXx View Post
    Anyone remember those three arrancars shown After Ulq and Yammy return from their first encounter to report to Aizen; chapter 198. A fat one, a thin one, and an old looking one, and never shown again? Kubo has a tendency to bring up little appearances, even hundreds of chapters later; Superchunky eye thing. Fura i think it was called. Also grand fisher, who I thought was oddly left out of Aizen's "I planned your life" speech to Ichigo.
    Well, you can say the same for two female arrancar that attacked Orihime, they re-appeared in this new arc. I believe that whoever those arracar was, if they're still alive, they'll either join the VR a be killed by them. Remember that the VR are both recruiting arrancars and exterminating them at the same time. I bet that we'll soon see left over arrancars like the one that fought chad and got healed by Unohana.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Fun thing: I never realized all Espada had a double-letter in their names XD

I like how you compared Yama/Hitsu and Starrk/Kenpachi, it's interesting seeing it like that.

The thing I'm personally most interested in is who are Ururu and Jinta. If they're somehow special, and if not, at least their history.
    Yes, Urru and Jinta's history were left out by Kubo for a very looong time. My theory is that they were attacked by hollows and became fullbringers, or Urahara saved them and "fixed" them with some weird experiment...
    Last edited by River_Capulet; August 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post
    Yes, Urru and Jinta's history were left out by Kubo for a very looong time. My theory is that they were attacked by hollows and became fullbringers, or Urahara saved them and "fixed" them with some weird experiment...
    They're probably mod souls. Urru doesn't behave like a human when fighting, it's more like a robot/android.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2