Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How do you think the titan got there?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human transformed

12 70.59%
  • Got attacked by another titan

1 5.88%
  • Outsmarted by the villagers

0 0%
  • Fell from the sky

4 23.53%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 37 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Knifeshade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Shingeki no Kyojin 37 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin~

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    -

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 37 Spoiler Thread

Raw Chapter #37Verification: Confirmed
    Source: JJT - Juin Jutsu Team
    Credits: JJT - Juin Jutsu Team

Raw Here: JJT - Juin Jutsu Team

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    -

Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aldrich's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show
    -

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    I didn't understand the last few pages very well, but could it be that the titan actually burst out of the house? Basically he was a regular human and then turned into a titan all of sudden. We know it's not a dead titan because dead titans evaporate almost immediately, this one seems to be lethargic. Interesting.
    That's my opinion too. That could also explain the titan invasion, no hole from the wall but titans who have appeared spontaneously.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DassJennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 37 Discussion / 38 Predictions

http://tdx-manga.livejournal.com/
    Chapter is out!

Spoiler show
    Last edited by DassJennir; September 09, 2012 at 06:04 AM.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Another chapter, another host of questions. Although it appears that in a few chapters we may start getting some answers. Curious to see how the Titan managed to get itself in that position. I'm going to agree that it is possibly the result of some sort of failed transformation, based on the weird positioning and disproportionate limbs, even by Titan standards.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow just when i was wondering why such petite pretty girl manage to get in the top 10 recruits. Just wow. A royal? I knew her ability probably below average so was wondering why shes a top recruit. Hanji shocked hearing the name ymir. Are we somewhere in the middle of the story now?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The shock at the revelation of the name Ymir by members of the scouting legion surprises me. Did they not bother to learn the names of their recruits? It isn't like there were that many and they just put almost all of them in lockdown based on the possibility that their might be a second human/titan in their midst that was either working with or separately from Annie. You'd think they would discuss the matter with Armin, Eren, and Mikasa which would almost certainly involve names.

Also, this chapter is a massive cocktease. It gives you just enough to get you worked up and hints about the possibility of more without ever actually giving it to you.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leiatte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, maybe they were shocked that Ymir was the person to supposedly know everything about the situation with the Titans inside the wall. Any ways great chapter, I like how the pace of the story is moving, yes, I personally thought it was an exciting chapter, they are planning something huge, and we may finally be on our to Eren's basement, Its been a while since he thought of heading over there, so I feel like we may get alot of information on the whole situation.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Olm's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hanji seems to be preoccupied with other things -- She should have recognized Ymir's name a long time ago. I'm pretty sure, judging from Hanji's expression, that the Ymir that titan mentioned earlier* is Christa's friend. With that, I wonder what connection they all have...

But note that it's Christa that probably knows and can tell, not Ymir. But I'm confused with that; The pastor(?) says that "the girl herself knows does not know anything yet," but that she might "even know the truth unknown even to" the pastor and his sect? Maybe it's that she doesn't yet know that she can publicly talk about it?

*http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/16/10

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Olm View Post
    But I'm confused with that; The pastor(?) says that "the girl herself knows does not know anything yet," but that she might "even know the truth unknown even to" the pastor and his sect? Maybe it's that she doesn't yet know that she can publicly talk about it?
    I read that as that she hasn't been formally told the secrets of the sect but might know things from experience/things she has overheard. Due to her unique circumstances, that could include things outside of the knowledge of the sect. But, whatever the source of or content of her knowledge, she can speak because she is not a member of the sect and thus not governed by its rules.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Ilse probably looks like Ymir maybe thats why the 6m Titan stop for a bit. Then she ran and the Titan forgot about her face and just act on impulse to eat.
    I am thinking Christa is really a royal. I found this in another forum can someone summarize what they say? http://livedoor.3.blogimg.jp/amosaic...e/ce73778b.png

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DassJennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

If she is from the royal family then that would explain what the priest said. Even if she doesn't know anything yet her position would allow her to ask the right questions to the right people. I myself don't believe she knows much at least not with the way she is throwing herself at danger.

By the way, it would be nice if someone translate this picture.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast