Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

100 54.05%
  • Good

61 32.97%
  • Average

19 10.27%
  • Boring

3 1.62%
  • Bad

2 1.08%
New Reply
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 598 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 598 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    So still there's no one as awesome as Yondaime and...Konan. Only they were able to make Tobi feel pain without using part of his own Sharingan eye. I really hoped That Naruto after what he said in the last week chapter with his super uber QB mode will be able to hit Tobi at least few times with his super speed.
    Naruto just does not have the same tools as Minato and the same information Konan had after YEARS and YEARS of going around with Tobi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll laugh my ass off if Tobi is Obito, seriously.
    Because I said that no matter how well thought out all the timeline proofs are that you guys have, Kishi can think of some crap to go around that.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    So still there's no one as awesome as Yondaime and...Konan. Only they were able to make Tobi feel pain without using part of his own Sharingan eye. I really hoped That Naruto after what he said in the last week chapter with his super uber QB mode will be able to hit Tobi at least few times with his super speed.
    Yes, there is no one more awesome than Konan and her 6 billions paper bombs.
    Basically Konan > everyone's favorite character, really

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Kubo is writing Naruto i think.
    Naa is Kishi saying:
    "screw logic, timelines and all that shit, I just made 1 billion yen in the first week with the new Naruto movie"

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

I am sure he can find a way around that(time line). Its actualy not that hard. What do we have? Tobi is old? Big deal he can insert a great deal of things to explain this. Tobi's body size does not mach? Well he is mostly Zetsu so who knows. Really he can write himself out of it easy. Personaly i SERIOUSLY don't what Obito but ...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member knivez's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Back when Naruto was training to learn the rasengan it was build up as the ultimate chakra attack. Now after using it in every battle since that time as his main attack all of the time.. you should think he has perfected it. Yet the only thing that it does is break a mask..
    't goeie leven dat smakt maar 't geweten dat krakt.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi's mask is smashed!!!!...leaving Naruto K bunshin in Tobi's dimension, a very good idea but still we will have like most-off if not all off the chapter after with Tobi covering his face with his hand, kishi still milking Tobi's ID question till chapter 600 me thinnks.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

I am sure he can find a way around that(time line). Its actualy not that hard. What do we have? Tobi is old? Big deal he can insert a great deal of things to explain this. Tobi's body size does not mach? Well he is mostly Zetsu so who knows. Really he can write himself out of it easy. Personaly i SERIOUSLY don't what Obito but ...
    So Obito, a fucking talentless random Uchiha, had more potential at 14 than Yondaime and Itachi, the biggest prodigies this era had seen, had in their short life.
    He can write himself out of it, true, its his manga so he can retcon everything he wants, but still it would be shitty writing. And he had his fair share of shitty writing since this war started

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why kishi doesn't show Tobi face .... after all he going to defeated by a Naruto's almighty clone , so Tobi identity worth nothing in now .... after all who care about an loser identity !?
    خداحافظ

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    I don't know why kishi doesn't show Tobi face .... after all he going to defeated by a Naruto's almighty clone , so Tobi identity worth nothing in now .... after all who care about an loser identity !?
    He's waiting for chapter 600-
    According to the spoilers though his mask shatters this chap, so we'll probably have the reveal in the next. Unless Kishi does a cliffhanger with dr Snakes

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    With a clever plan from from Gai and Kakashi, Kakashi sends Naruto's clone to the other dimension and Tobi's mask is pulverized.
    this is very important that kakashi can send person to another dimension which was used previously by Tobi.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    So Obito, a fucking talentless random Uchiha, had more potential at 14 than Yondaime and Itachi, the biggest prodigies this era had seen, had in their short life.
    He can write himself out of it, true, its his manga so he can retcon everything he wants, but still it would be shitty writing. And he had his fair share of shitty writing since this war started
    He was not exacly talentless... Its just that he was not into that stuff. As years passed a lot of things could have changed and with the loss he had he would have got a HUGE kick in the rear. Remember the hole hard work thing and what pain did to Naruto and Sasuke?
    Also if he had MADARA to train him you can imagine on what level he could arive at. He also had that HAX ability.

Also what about potencial? He just had some hax eyes. Thing of Shisui. He was gifted with ST abilities. Also what if he is above them? I see NO problem here.

Yes it woul stink to be Obito expecialy after 9588947398478934 people already belive that for YEARS... But meh its not imposible for Kishi to pull it of and keep it bound to crep he already put in his manga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

He's waiting for chapter 600-
    According to the spoilers though his mask shatters this chap, so we'll probably have the reveal in the next. Unless Kishi does a cliffhanger with dr Snakes
    Well , that doesn't matter .... Tobi isn't strong as Madara and he will defeated in next weaks , so his identity is worth nothing in this situation .... his identity will bring some useless flash back and in the end Naruto will say : " I won't fail " and will use his ultimate talk no jutus on him or another rasengan " Futton Biju doma shoricken " and defeat him .........

this is too late for knowing Tobi identity .....

even if Tobi being Ruckodo , that doesn't matter anymore , he will get defeated in super boring fight and he won't even kill any character .... so he is useless .....

all Naruto fight become boring ... bad guys can't do a shit and even wounded good guys .... boring ...
    Last edited by shafagh; August 22, 2012 at 05:35 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The sharingan hacks everything. Like Madara practically raping the 5 kages (two of which have fairly devastating bloodlines themselves).

If Obito was found by Madara and trained to master his sharingan, and his sharingan does super advanced space-time jutsu... Yondaime's genius is apparently not quite up to par to match up to those genes.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

And finally some disclosure is coming. Next chapter, just to make this week unbearable. And, ofcourse Kishi can make him Obito. But to pull that one off without making it lextremely bad writing... well let's just say he would deserve the Nobel prize for literature.
    Last edited by Gats; August 22, 2012 at 05:37 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@mako

Kishi himself made it look like Tobi is Madara and then with a twist curently changed this and made us go Oo even if some belive the last coffin from Kabuto had Madara in it. It was not exacly hiden for all those years. More like we where ledit to for the plot.
    Last edited by Gats; August 22, 2012 at 05:42 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast