Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

100 54.05%
  • Good

61 32.97%
  • Average

19 10.27%
  • Boring

3 1.62%
  • Bad

2 1.08%
New Reply
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 598 Discussion

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 598 Spoiler Discussion

Moderator message by: Gats
    Please, no more bashing and stay on topic.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Well , that doesn't matter .... Tobi isn't strong as Madara and he will defeated in next weaks , so his identity is worth nothing in this situation .... his identity will bring some useless flash back and in the end Naruto will say : " I won't fail " and will use his ultimate talk no jutus on him or another rasengan " Futton Biju doma shoricken " and defeat him .........

this is too late for knowing Tobi identity .....

even if Tobi being Ruckodo , that doesn't matter anymore , he will get defeated in super boring fight and he won't even kill any character .... so he is useless .....

all Naruto fight become boring ... bad guys can't do a shit and even wounded good guys .... boring ...
    Isn't strong as Madara ?
    Madara wouldn't even be able to touch him actually, so far, only Kakashi has the tools to do so, and the late Minato

Do you even understand how powerful his S/T technique is or not ? None of what Madara showed (from Susanoo, giant ass meteor etc) could harm Tobi at this point

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stepsa's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

if u could make 10k dollars for 100 chapters or 60k for 600 chapters i think every sane person would go for more money, and that's what the authors are doing.

I still doubt Tobi is Obito, he has his sharingan maybe even his body but i would bet my house that it isnt him, i just hope we will see his face next chapter so the trolling finaly ends.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

tobi would run away... didnt you see his actual fight agaisnt naruto , the dude is just shifting in and out
    if madara cant harm tobi , then tobi cant harm madara...heck , i doubt he would dare to even fight him

@spoilers
    kishi , man, wtf? like really wtf? stop teasing us already ... a chapter of bleach gives more informations these days than 5 naruto chapters
    i hope we wont have 3 chapters of tobi's past life or i might break my laptop
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    so after this chapter and the next we get to see his face eh? Cool.
    I think not ... there will be skip to some different location IMO ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Isn't strong as Madara ?
    Madara wouldn't even be able to touch him actually, so far, only Kakashi has the tools to do so, and the late Minato

Do you even understand how powerful his S/T technique is or not ? None of what Madara showed (from Susanoo, giant ass meteor etc) could harm Tobi at this point
    and are you think he would touch madara !?

well , thanks to Kishi , Tobi hasn't permission to use his SHARINGAN's GENJUTSU , RINNEGAN , HASHIRAMA CELLS ... so this fight is another one sided fight that we are sire that bad guy can't even wounded good guys ..... SUPER BORING .... I really don't read manga for NARUTO , I only read it for the last uchiha ....
    Last edited by shafagh; August 22, 2012 at 05:59 AM.
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    He was not exacly talentless... Its just that he was not into that stuff. As years passed a lot of things could have changed and with the loss he had he would have got a HUGE kick in the rear. Remember the hole hard work thing and what pain did to Naruto and Sasuke?
    Also if he had MADARA to train him you can imagine on what level he could arive at. He also had that HAX ability.

Also what about potencial? He just had some hax eyes. Thing of Shisui. He was gifted with ST abilities. Also what if he is above them? I see NO problem here.

Yes it woul stink to be Obito expecialy after 9588947398478934 people already belive that for YEARS... But meh its not imposible for Kishi to pull it of and keep it bound to crep he already put in his manga.
    In 1 year.
    Also yes, Obito wasn't talented, like at all.

And what about potential?
    What Tobi is doing isn't simply lolphasing, is lolphasing + perfect timing in when using that lolphasing + mastering of said lolphasing.
    Its not like you awaken a power and hey! You know everything about it, even Kakashi had to train for better use his Kamui, same for Sasuke and his Susano'o, same with Itachi and his abilities, same with everyone.

Even with Madara as a master ( which, again, wouldn't fit the timeline at all ) one can only progress so much.
    To make an example, even with his body experimented on, even with a Sannin and a ninja of the level of Kakashi, even with one of the best sharingans, Sasuke only progressed as far as being Jounin level in 3 years.
    To say that Obito would stomp that accomplishment by becoming well beyond Kage level in 1 year is nonsensical.

Shisui was hinted to be a great and gifted ninja overall, it wasn't his Kotoamatsukami that made him powerful

Quote Originally Posted by Zsych View Post
    The sharingan hacks everything. Like Madara practically raping the 5 kages (two of which have fairly devastating bloodlines themselves).

If Obito was found by Madara and trained to master his sharingan, and his sharingan does super advanced space-time jutsu... Yondaime's genius is apparently not quite up to par to match up to those genes.
    Itachi too was "Madara's" pupil, yet you don't see him being better than kage-level ninjas at the age of 13.

Madara raping 5 Kages is him + Rin'negan + Mokuton + infinite chakra and invincible body.
    It isn't him using Sharingan.
    And Madara is the Uchiha, not some sort of average Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Well , that doesn't matter .... Tobi isn't strong as Madara and he will defeated in next weaks , so his identity is worth nothing in this situation .... his identity will bring some useless flash back and in the end Naruto will say : " I won't fail " and will use his ultimate talk no jutus on him or another rasengan " Futton Biju doma shoricken " and defeat him .........

this is too late for knowing Tobi identity .....

even if Tobi being Ruckodo , that doesn't matter anymore , he will get defeated in super boring fight and he won't even kill any character .... so he is useless .....

all Naruto fight become boring ... bad guys can't do a shit and even wounded good guys .... boring ...
    Every shounen manga its like this buddy, at the end of the day the good guys win.
    It isn't Kishi's fault, really

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

that's a good plan! putting naruto in both dimensions would mean that he can hit tobi whenever he wants. tobi is finished now,unless he uses the rinnegan or the mazo.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shackie's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: Naruto 598 Spoiler Discussion

So i guess we wont see he's face this chapter either and go for a grand finale chapter 600, meaning we will know who Tobi is and we might get a startup for Tobi vs Madara...
    Following chapters will tell us what realtionship those 2 have and all mystery about Tobi...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Every shounen manga its like this buddy, at the end of the day the good guys win.
    It isn't Kishi's fault, really
    but ever mangaka wont say " hi readers , the main character and all signification good guys will stay alive and bad characters have no right to using their powers and should become dumb in their fight ... "

well , I rathar to see the result of Madara Vs EDO Kages fight instead of this .... at least in that fight , Madara didn't become dumb as much as Tobi become in this fight ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the spoilers is pretty exactly what I expected.
    Naruto's clone being kamui'ed on the other side, and a cliffhanger with Tobi without mask.

I guess 599 will be the "revelation", and starting 600 we will get a flashback about Tobi, where we will learn how he came to hate the world.
    If Tobi is really Obito, we might also get to know all Kakashi got MS and how Rin died.

Somehow, I think that Tobi isn't Obito despite all the appareances...
    Only because it feel weird to have Kakashi say "maybe he's Obito" and then having him revealed in the same chapter (or the next one).

Usually, mangaka would say something like "maybe it's HIM", and then, after the reveal he would say "I knew that you were Obito!".
    That way, they keep the surprise for the oblivious that didn't get what the character meant at first when he said "him".
    Last edited by THM Nindo; August 22, 2012 at 06:08 AM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I belive Tobi is the older brother of Naruto.... unknown till now.

a baby Kushina did with sasuke's dad while cheating on 4th....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by behrouz View Post
    this is very important that kakashi can send person to another dimension which was used previously by Tobi.
    It is very interesting indeed. Most specially because kamui seems to decapitate a person's body part everytime he sends it to another dimension. So kakashi somehow improved his control of the technique. Sending a clone without that clone having his body chopped into parts.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by decadoh View Post
    It is very interesting indeed. Most specially because kamui seems to decapitate a person's body part everytime he sends it to another dimension. So kakashi somehow improved his control of the technique. Sending a clone without that clone having his body chopped into parts.
    What I do not understand is: why is he focusing on Naruto instead of trying to kill Kakashi as soon as possible?

Perhaps it's because Naruto is too strong not to keep attention to?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope tobi is not obito or any other male Uchiha but a female Uchiha. i mean from the start of Uchiha clan till now there is not even one female Uchiha who is said to strong ninja like Madara or Itachi . i mean uchiha clan's rival clan s*** (i forget its name) have both strong male and female ninja so it bad to see that uchiha didnt have strong female ninja. tobi is the last chance for uchiha to have strong female ninja because there is only 3 uchiha remain 1) Sasuke 2) Madara 3) tobi

New Reply
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast