Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

100 54.05%
  • Good

61 32.97%
  • Average

19 10.27%
  • Boring

3 1.62%
  • Bad

2 1.08%
New Reply
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: Naruto 598 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Net is slow, so I can't quote

@Murdock

I actually agree with you...I think Tobi was intended to be Madara...that's why I mentioned the Databook...IMO the databooks are clear indication of what did Kishimoto have in mind for the manga at that point in time...so if the databook mentioned Tobi as Madara, then I think that Kishi actually intended him to be Madara(but with some reservations, since he didn't remove his masks)...so at least Kishi was leaning towards Madara...

But then he changed his mind, and I think the catalyst for that was when Kage meet happened...the unification of the countries sorta screams for an all out kage battle...and since Tobi is Naruto's nemesis, why not bring back the real Madara...
    Doub't Kishimoto had Tobi planned to be Madara in the first place. Databooks don't provide anything further than the present state of the manga not the future, why would he already spoil and mention something that didn't even happen yet. The Databook shouldn't be looked at too serious tbh. To me it's more of an informational guide, nothing more really.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well lets wait.

There is a lot to explain.

-Why are there long hair Tobi and short hair Tobi. Did he grew and cut his hair over time?
    -When he fought Minato, he must have been around 15 but still had a unique unreal voice for his age, second thing: what happend to him in that short amount of time? How did he become evil, how did he ever think on being able to face his sensei and practically cause his death? How did Minato not see it was his student?
    -How is everything working with the timeline? How can he know madara and how was he able to take control of akatsuki and give rinnegan to nagato, or was it really madara who gave it. if so, how does obito know of all these things?
    -Who helped obito regaining his body and get out of there? (MS activated and he teleported??)

There is so much yet unclear. I am not exactly sure if Kishi can give us a good explanation. If he really is obito in obitos body, how was he able to find out so much stuff and get those bad ideals in a very short amount of time. How did he find out about Jinchuurikie?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's all wait for the explanation before we declare this as serious shit. Not judging the revelation before Kishi explains the whole deal.

I did enjoy the chap though, reminded me of Bakuman when they mentioned chapters only having pictures and no text. Thought it was pretty fitting here, the messages were delivered pretty well without using words. Now I'm really curious how Kishi will try to make sense out of all of this

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Raou Ki's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

its just obito's body, trust me!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mrmgomes's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty confident we'll get some answers but by now I'm kinda let down.

At least I won't go around spamming 'Looks like my theory is right' when NOTHING has been explained yet.
    We get to see a chapter which title is 'Uchiha Obito', which is a flashback of Obito's life and ends with the question 'Are you Obito?'. So which is your theory? Tell me more about how this single image explains all the things you ever wondered about Tobi being Obito.

This gives us a lot to think about and nothing just as simple as that. That guy, in his entire being, CANNOT be Obito all alone.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

While in body it is Obito, in soul it isnt. In other words, someone has been keeping a good eye (if they had any) on Obito and had the opportunity to transfer soul into the body.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheOneElectric's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A long time ago in a post far far away I think a poster named "Bean" said he would stop posting if it turned out to be Obito. I don't even think Bean cares or remembers...lol...I don't either...I'm just starting to remember the time I spent on this site back in the day.

Of course it was Obito. He's probably possessed with something, but it's partially Obito at least.
    If you can not believe in yourself, then believe in me who believes in you!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is what I think and why:
    The reasons why it can't be Obito are very clear,
    - Kuruma saying "you..." when Tobi is extracting him
    - The fact that Tobi initially gave the Rinnengan to Nagato, and because Nagato is way older than Obito.
    - When Naruto was born Obito was around 13 years old, and its obvious that no 13 year old would be able to match a Hokage. (The way I know this is because Kakashi is 26 years old in the first "season" of Naruto and that Naruto himself is 13. Therefore when Naruto was born Kakashi was 13 and so was Obito.

Now the only thing we can go by that this is Obito is the following:
    - The arc where Kakashi getting the Sharingan is shown, and where Obito dies.
    - And the fact that Tobi's face at the end of 599 is scarred on the right side exactly where Obito's face was crushed by the rock.

Exclusions:
    - Some people have been saying that it can't be Obito because in the fight with Konan you can clearly see he has 2 sharingans, what I have to say about that is that they can implant eyes into sockets. Further more it is shown that Tobi has a variety of sharingans stored.

Concliusion:
    There are two Tobi's. But I am not saying that they are both alive, what I am saying is that the 1st Tobi is the ancestor of the 2nd Tobi. Let me explain:
    Tobi 1 is Madara Uchiha, he did indeed survive the fight vs Hashirama Senju. The Tobi that attacks Kushina and Minato is Madara, thus is why Kuruma was able to identify him and say "you..". It also explains how it is possible that Tobi gave the Rinnengan to Nagato, it was still Madara.
    Now here is where it gets complicated: Madara found Obito when he was trapped under the rock, he took Obito in saved him and his eye and proceed to train him in hopes that Obito would take over Madara's role as Tobi (as Madara's power was probably running out and he was dying). When Madara died, Obito took over his position and proceeded to do everything he has done since. Join the Akatsuki take over the Akatsuki and acquire the Rinnengan. It also explains why Obito would tell people that he is Madara Uchiha, and why Kabuto was able to summon the real Madara.

Now take into consideration that the 1st Tobi might not even be Madara, but the second one in my oppinion undeniably is Obito.
    The only thing I cannot take into consideration and cannot be factored into this hypothesis is why Tobi/Obito is unable to use any other techniques. Maybe it is because he was too weak, who knows.
    Thank you

New Reply
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50